Drinking Through a Straw

[quote]BruceLeeFan wrote:
dk44 wrote:
BruceLeeFan, who is that in your avatar?

That would be Bruce Lee.
Look him up :)[/quote]

Are you a fan of his?

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
BruceLeeFan wrote:
dk44 wrote:

That would be Bruce Lee.
Look him up :slight_smile:

Are you a fan of his?[/quote]

He could totally beat up all the MMA fighters today blind folded and with AIDs.

MTV had a show a few years ago about urban legends, and they completely dispelled this myth. There is nothing magical about a straw. If you’re getting drunk faster from drinking with a straw it’s 'cause you’re drinking faster with said straw. End of discussion.

I have a friend who’s a bartender, and he thinks that a straw in mix drinks just makes it easier to drink it faster as the ice won’t cause problems.

Solution? Shots. Much easier, and no straw to ruin one’s T rep.

How in the world could the method of transfer of alcohol from a cup to your mouth via straw make you any more drunk?

If I pour it in your mouth via beaker, will that make you less drunk?

What if I force fuck it down your throad with a 12 inch dildo, does that make you gay?

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
NateOrade wrote:
I thought this thread would be about if T-Men drink through straws.

Would a T-man even post on a thread about drinking through straws?

Would a T-man drink tea from a sippy cup?

Oh, also if you use a straw, you get to rip off half of the paper cover and then shoot the remaining half at someone as a missle.[/quote]

I thought that was the only correct way to use a straw…

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
AlteredState wrote:
My take on it is this:

As you suck through the straw, you create negative pressure inside the oral cavity. This draws blood to the suface of the oral mucosa. Many drugs can be absorbed sublingually and this includes alcohol.

The sub mucosa is thin, vascular and easily permeated and as a bonus, drugs entering the blood stream this way, bypass the liver, meaning that more of the drug is available since it is not metabolised by the liver.

You are making the absobtion efficiency of the oral cavity that much greater by using a straw.

EDIT: The wine enema works the same way but in the other end.

lol.

It doesn’t make a bit of difference if you drink with a straw or not.

But if it did, this would be the reason why ;)[/quote]

I enjoyed the theory. It was worth a lol.

[quote]Mutu wrote:
NateOrade wrote:
BruceLeeFan wrote:
dk44 wrote:

That would be Bruce Lee.
Look him up :slight_smile:

Are you a fan of his?

He could totally beat up all the MMA fighters today blind folded and with AIDs.[/quote]

Blindfold the MMA fighters and you don’t even have to give them AIDS and I could beat them up too.

[quote]johnward82 wrote:
How in the world could the method of transfer of alcohol from a cup to your mouth via straw make you any more drunk?

What if I force fuck it down your throad with a 12 inch dildo, does that make you gay?

…[/quote]

Read some of the replies.

No.

Depends on wether I told you to force it down, and if I didn’t, then it’s not gay. But, if it goes down real easy, then you’re definitely suspect.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
johnward82 wrote:

Read some of the replies.

No.

Depends on wether I told you to force it down, and if I didn’t, then it’s not gay. But, if it goes down real easy, then you’re definitely suspect.
[/quote]

I thought it only made you gay if you liked it.

And, I did read some reply’s, interesting theorys, and for thinking that drinking through a straw gives you a bigger sip, I think the odds of filling your mouth full are greater with a straw thus increasing contact area.

Dildos at the ready…

[quote]johnward82 wrote:

[/quote]

No it would make you a scientist… A scientist that knows how to party!