Done, Done Cutting.

Great transformation Paulie!! Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing your future progress.

This.

Great job again bro that waist is tiny it makes everything else look that much bigger and impressive. And thanks for telling us why you stopped it makes sense. Who are you working with?

Phenomenal work man … Amazing transformation

[quote]myself1992 wrote:
Great job again bro that waist is tiny it makes everything else look that much bigger and impressive. And thanks for telling us why you stopped it makes sense. Who are you working with?[/quote]

I edited my first post.

But…

IFPA Pro Bodybuilder RJ Perkins, Phenomenal dude. He has a Athlete page and another page called Aesthetics Training and Nutrition as well as a website.

Very impressive, dem aesthetics

Still I was expecting a walrus in the before pic, would say too fat but not ‘very fat’, just my impression

Anyway, looking good for sure

Did you see the first photo posted on this page?
Paulie busted his ass and lost 60 pounds to even get down to around 12%.
He was at least 25%BF in his before photo.
That is clinically obese.
Now look at him.
He dropped below the dressed 200 pound mark and looks sexual.
1,000 times better than before.

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:
Now look at him.
[/quote]
I checked the 25% and you’re right, maybe its that many fat ppl are also shapeless so one with some muscle shape can deceive a little

Now look at him.
[/quote]

Honestly looking at some of my pictures where I’m not stretched out I’d estimate my 250+ self at over 30% maybe even 35.

Right now I’d estimate my self just a little under 15 if not 15%… it’s hard to tell because I do have a little bit of loose skin around the gut (lost almost 10 inches on the waist)

you look ridiculous now, you’ve got manlet arms/shoulders but with a huge v-taper. What will you be competing in next year?

also what happened to your pant sizing haha, getting clothes to fit is interesting during a big cut like this

Why arn’t some of the pictures showing up?

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
you look ridiculous now, you’ve got manlet arms/shoulders but with a huge v-taper. What will you be competing in next year?

also what happened to your pant sizing haha, getting clothes to fit is interesting during a big cut like this[/quote]

I want to say my waist before was around 42 not sucking in and 39.5 sucking in.

Now I think 32-33 not sucking in and just under 30 sucking in.

went from 19 inch arms to just under 17 inch and filling out XL shirts to Mediums, sometimes large depending on the brand.

Edit: not sure if physique or bodybuilding. Bodybuilding would be more fun…

But I really would like to do physique. Feel like it’s more popular/easier to get noticed and…
I feel like natties can hang in the NPC world.

Way to go! Awesome buddy

Paulie - What food did you miss the most?

[quote]gswork wrote:

Now look at him.
[/quote]
I checked the 25% and you’re right, maybe its that many fat ppl are also shapeless so one with some muscle shape can deceive a little[/quote]
This is true.
A lot of “big” guys underestimate their BF or look like they have less BF because the have some shape due to the muscle underneath.
Most people associate the terms “fat” and “obese” with te untrained Joe Schmo using a motorized scooter to get around WalMart.
While that is in fact “fat” and “obese” they are probably pushing 40-50%bf and most assume their conditioning is in the 20-25% range.
The muscle underneath is deceiving, especially clothed in photos.
Paulie Rocket has shown what hard work and dedication will do for you.
He is a pillar in the once permabulked dark.
Keep up the good fight Mr Rocket, keep up the good fight.
Hooah!!!

How many calories did you end your cut on?

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:
Finally done.

Not as shredded as I’d like to be but I’m down over 60 lbs and sitting at 190.
Reverse dieting for about 2 weeks now.
Lean gaining for a year.
Competing next summer if life permits.

Edit: OH I cannot believe I forgot to add this when I first made this thread.

When you show off some new ink you have to give credit to the artist.

My coach is IFPA Pro RJ Perkins. You can google him or look him up on facebook. He is a rad dude and has been a great coach the entire way through.
I’d definitely recommend him to anyone in search of a coach.

I’ll be sticking with him throughout my off season and using him as I prep for my first show.[/quote]

good lord, good job.

Great job man

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Paulie - What food did you miss the most?[/quote]

I don’t miss any food really.

If I want something bad enough I’ll just fit it into my macros.

I do miss the bulking lifestyle of eating what and when I want to… You know not having to look up nutrition info the night or morning before going out to eat and stuff. Or just eating spur of the moment at bbqs or not being able to eat because I’ve filled all my macros for the day.

I’m starting to get back into estimating macros and spur of the moment eating but I’m trying to make this a rarity and only during things like family events or if I’ve been really strict for a while.

[quote]8020beef wrote:
How many calories did you end your cut on?[/quote]

Depending on the day it could have been around 2350 or 2550ish. I know for a lot of people that’s still really high… but for someone who was use to eating 4000 cals a day it was starting to get to me.

My calories are even lower now but I find comfort in knowing we are adding a little bit of food every week