Dog Sh*t and How to Deal With It

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
LOL HoustonGuy totally changed his style of writing. I would have never suspected Karado was HG.

How did you figure it was him DB?[/quote]

Someone with as meaningless a life as his [/quote]

says the guy who picks up dog shit…

for an 85 year old hag…

And starts a thread about it…

well it’s good to hear that everything is working out pretty well for you these days.[/quote]

Says the guy doing a good deed for an old lady who cannot do it for herself…sweet jeebus man, this forum is call get a life for a reason.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

LOL HoustonGuy totally changed his style of writing. I would have never suspected Karado was HG.

for an 85 year old hag…

well it’s good to hear that everything is working out pretty well for you these days.[/quote]

Helping those in need gives my life meaning. Not something I’d expect you to understand. Aren’t you the guy who was simultaneously sucking HG’s dick while attacking me for being a productive member of society back in the Steve Jobs thread? Yes, of course you were. You get off on criticizing people who help others. Good for you.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

for an 85 year old hag…

It just kills you that your life is empty and vapid while I manage to actually find joy in mine through simple deeds like helping people.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
Are there lulz to be had by looking through his posts?[/quote]

Yes if you are immune to douchieness. His name gets tossed around because he has been banned innumerable times but he keeps coming back under new monikers like an antibiotic resistant infection.[/quote]

I actually liked the guy. I mean, he came across as a dude that was living the life; banging chicks, running his own company, lifting weights and drinking Bud Light with his buddies – all while wielding weapons.

The other reincarnations were too douchey, I’ll give you that. Love him or hate him, he made a name of himself and will forever be included in the pantheon of `influential’ posters, sane or not, who frequented (or continue to frequent…) this forum. [/quote]

I actually have to agree with you on every point.

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

Yes if you are immune to douchieness. His name gets tossed around because he has been banned innumerable times but he keeps coming back under new monikers like an antibiotic resistant infection.[/quote]

I actually liked the guy. I mean, he came across as a dude that was living the life; banging chicks, running his own company, lifting weights and drinking Bud Light with his buddies – all while wielding weapons.

The other reincarnations were too douchey, I’ll give you that. Love him or hate him, he made a name of himself and will forever be included in the pantheon of `influential’ posters, sane or not, who frequented (or continue to frequent…) this forum. [/quote]

I actually have to agree with you on every point. [/quote]

Guys, a Mod came on one of the threads and said it is a full time job keeping up with HG’s sock puppets.

That smells strongly of dooshbag…and anybody can say they are living the life, but if you are truly that awesome you don’t spend half your day trying to get back on a forum that banned you.

Right?

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

Guys, a Mod came on one of the threads and said it is a full time job keeping up with HG’s sock puppets.

That smells strongly of dooshbag…and anybody can say they are living the life, but if you are truly that awesome you don’t spend half your day trying to get back on a forum that banned you.

Right?[/quote]

Right.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
It’s not that tall so I think I can make the highest cut from an extension ladder or maybe even from the roof.

[/quote]

Don’t do that. More people get broken and killed by the branch swinging down and knocking the ladder and the person out, then hitting both the ladder and the person on the ground than you can imagine.

It is like a Rube Ginsberg device meets Chainsaw Massacre. I kid you not.

Also, if you aren’t doing the english, you don’t need to do the plunge cut. Just a simple pie cut and back cut.
[/quote]

What do you mean by a plunge cut? Is that where the tip of the saw arm is inserted into the trunk rather than cutting with the broad edge of it? Like jabbing someone in the trachea with your fingers instead of a good ol’ forearm shiver?[/quote]

Yeah, that is pretty much what it is. Except that it is from front to back, and depending on the size of the trunk can be swept back and forth to widen it a bit. By doing that you have a two part hinge which allows you to spin the tree a little. (sometimes a lot)

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
It’s not that tall so I think I can make the highest cut from an extension ladder or maybe even from the roof.

[/quote]

Don’t do that. More people get broken and killed by the branch swinging down and knocking the ladder and the person out, then hitting both the ladder and the person on the ground than you can imagine.

Also, if you aren’t doing the english, you don’t need to do the plunge cut. Just a simple pie cut and back cut.
[/quote]

What do you mean by a plunge cut? Is that where the tip of the saw arm is inserted into the trunk rather than cutting with the broad edge of it? Like jabbing someone in the trachea with your fingers instead of a good ol’ forearm shiver?[/quote]

Yeah, that is pretty much what it is. Except that it is from front to back, and depending on the size of the trunk can be swept back and forth to widen it a bit. By doing that you have a two part hinge which allows you to spin the tree a little. (sometimes a lot)

[/quote]

Okay, just so I’m not confused let me explain to you what I’ll do based on how I understand your directions.

Make a pie cut about a third of the way into the trunk on the side that I want the tree to fall toward. Then I plunge cut about an inch above where the notch closes. By that, do you mean an inch above where the two angles of the notch meet inside of the trunk or above the notch itself, right into the uncut part of the tree above the notch? Also, do I perform this plunge cut holding the bar flat? In other words, if the bar is an arm as described earlier, am I inserting it palm up or vertically, with the thumb on top and the pinky underneath?

As far as the back cut, I understand that part completely since it’s pretty obvious. Thanks a lot for your advice, by the way. I had a feeling you were the right guy to ask about this.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:
No NO, I’m kidding, i AM Houston guy, I am, I really really am!
Hmmm, Is Karado using reverse psychology here or not?
Now I’ve got everybody scratching their heads ehhhhh??

Gee Thanks DB, I love operating under this confusion you started, some peeps in PWI
thought I was ‘pittbull’ the other day…HEY, Maybe I AM pittbull…then again maybe I’m
not…Hey DB I’m having FUN with this…yeeeee haaaaa!

Thanks again DB![/quote]

Yeeeeee haaaaaaaa? Yeah, you are definitely from Texas and not Illinois.

This is a new approach for you HoustonGuy. Denial, then admission, then some bastardized overture to reverse psychology. [/quote]

Not a new approach. He tried it on me using a previous alias.

There aren’t many new posters with that level of boldness and desperation to get under the skin of certain people. He thought - and continues to think - that my Achilles heel is movies (another “weakness” he tried to exploit in the past).

Relatively new posters do not jump into an argument with both feet like Karado did unless they’ve had previous experience with the poster they’re trying to harrass (see the ridiculously contrarian bullshit he pulled on me in the Evil Dead thread “Blade Runner is like the book”; “Jesus didn’t die”).

If there’s one thing I’ve learned about Houstonguy, he always falls back on old habits. The apparent inability to quote wasn’t quite enough to distract attention away from that.

AWWWWW roybot are still on the Blade Runner argument thingy? You must be hurt, Shit I’ve done already
forgot about that one sweetheart…Come here, gimme a kiss and we’ll make up,
but not on the lips or I’ll swiftly kick you in the nuts with my steel-toed Cowboy Boots.
Yeeeee Haaaaaaa, I gotta get down to Gilleys and ride that mechanical bull tonight,
Y’all come back now, ya hear?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Okay, just so I’m not confused let me explain to you what I’ll do based on how I understand your directions.

Make a pie cut about a third of the way into the trunk on the side that I want the tree to fall toward. Then I plunge cut about an inch above where the notch closes. By that, do you mean an inch above where the two angles of the notch meet inside of the trunk or above the notch itself, right into the uncut part of the tree above the notch? Also, do I perform this plunge cut holding the bar flat? In other words, if the bar is an arm as described earlier, am I inserting it palm up or vertically, with the thumb on top and the pinky underneath?

As far as the back cut, I understand that part completely since it’s pretty obvious. Thanks a lot for your advice, by the way. I had a feeling you were the right guy to ask about this.[/quote]

The plunge cut goes inside of the trunk, with the bar flat (palm up).

You’re welcome. Just be careful. I don’t want to here a news story comming out of California like this guy from New Mexico- http://www.kvia.com/news/Man-shocked-by-power-line-stung-by-killer-bees-describes-experiences/-/391068/18076606/-/dqooe8/-/index.html

[quote]Karado wrote:
AWWWWW roybot are still on the Blade Runner argument thingy? You must be hurt, Shit I’ve done already
forgot about that one sweetheart…Come here, gimme a kiss and we’ll make up,
but not on the lips or I’ll swiftly kick you in the nuts with my steel-toed Cowboy Boots.
Yeeeee Haaaaaaa, I gotta get down to Gilleys and ride that mechanical bull tonight,
Y’all come back now, ya hear?[/quote]

Maybe if you made an effort to remember what you’ve done you might not get caught out so easily. Would pass on the bull if I were you: wouldn’t want you dislodging a kidney stone and doing yourself an injury.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As far as the back cut, I understand that part completely since it’s pretty obvious. Thanks a lot for your advice, by the way. I had a feeling you were the right guy to ask about this.[/quote]

The plunge cut goes inside of the trunk, with the bar flat (palm up).

You’re welcome. Just be careful. I don’t want to here a news story comming out of California like this guy from New Mexico- http://www.kvia.com/news/Man-shocked-by-power-line-stung-by-killer-bees-describes-experiences/-/391068/18076606/-/dqooe8/-/index.html

[/quote]

Well, I did it yesterday before the Niners beat the FUCK out of the Fudgepackers. Everything went smoothly. All I needed was a slight spiral and I got it perfectly. It was a diseased birch with a trunk diameter of about 2’. I am currently burning a huge stack of it in my wood stove and I did the same thing last night during the game.

In fact, it went so well and cutting down trees with chainsaws in general has always given me quite the boner, so I went ahead and cut down a couple of my neighbors’ trees that looked problematic too. I forgot to ask them if they wanted them cut down but who cares what they think, right?

[quote]Karado wrote:
Yeah, I sure am HoustonGuy…How y’all doin’ there good buddies?
Yeee haaa, I gots me a rope and tryin’ to catch me a WILD bull while typin this,
I can do both at the same time…lol.

By God I need to finish up here cuz I gotta get down over yonder to GILLEYS and
ride that Electric Bull tonight…I darn sure hope I don’t fry my nuts, I gots to preserve
my bloodline if y’all know what I mean.
Well, that’s all I got fer now, y’all come back now, ya hear?
[/quote]

Almost, but you need to put in some self assured assholery to be a perfect HG.

I am not saying that to put him down, that was some quality stuff.

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

x2

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Well, I did it yesterday before the Niners beat the FUCK out of the Fudgepackers. Everything went smoothly. All I needed was a slight spiral and I got it perfectly. It was a diseased birch with a trunk diameter of about 2’. I am currently burning a huge stack of it in my wood stove and I did the same thing last night during the game.

In fact, it went so well and cutting down trees with chainsaws in general has always given me quite the boner, so I went ahead and cut down a couple of my neighbors’ trees that looked problematic too. I forgot to ask them if they wanted them cut down but who cares what they think, right?[/quote]

Excellent! The neighbors may not understand the exuberance created by the combination of adrenalin and huffing two stroke exhaust, but I do.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

x2[/quote]

X 3. He was banned because he made the rest of us look like rectum sniffing Neaderthals.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

x2[/quote]

X 3. He was banned because he made the rest of us look like rectum sniffing Neaderthals. [/quote]

T Nation could not contain his virile awesomeness.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

In fact, it went so well and cutting down trees with chainsaws in general has always given me quite the boner, so I went ahead and cut down a couple of my neighbors’ trees that looked problematic too. I forgot to ask them if they wanted them cut down but who cares what they think, right?[/quote]

Excellent! The neighbors may not understand the exuberance created by the combination of adrenalin and huffing two stroke exhaust, but I do.
[/quote]

Yeah, what a rush! And by “looked problematic” I mean that they were blocking my view of the creek and walnut orchard behind my house.