Dog Sh*t and How to Deal With It

LOL HoustonGuy totally changed his style of writing. I would have never suspected Karado was HG.

How did you figure it was him DB?

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
LOL HoustonGuy totally changed his style of writing. I would have never suspected Karado was HG.

How did you figure it was him DB?[/quote]

Because HoustonGuy and all his reincarnations always had a hard-on for me because I always called him out on his bullshit.

Anytime a new member starts haranguing me in every fucking thread without instigation I suspect it’s him following me around like a fucking lap dog. It’s usually confirmed for me when I call him HoustonGuy and then he says something along the lines of “I’m not HoustonGuy but he sure sounds like a swell guy.”

It’s like playing Where’s Waldo, except this game is called Where’s the Most Pathetic Poster in the History of This Website and Possibly the Entire Internet? I’ve beaten that game about five or six times now. I’m like Steve Irwin, Crocodile Hunter extraordinaire. You can call me DBCooper, Cocksucker Hunter extraordinaire.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I learned this one in psychology so it is guaranteed to work, first time- and for the rest of the dogs life.

Next time he squats down to drop a deuce shoot him with that fifty cal. right in the face.

That will be the only place in the yard he will ever shit again.
[/quote]

What’s the best way to notch a tree so that when I cut it down it spirals away from the house, given that it is leaning slightly toward the house right now? I’ll be using a chainsaw and I really don’t want to send this fucking thing through my bedroom window.[/quote]

Notch (pie cut) one third of the way through so the mouth opens in the direction that you want it to fall. Go around to the opening of the notch and plunge cut through the trunk about an inch above where the notch closes, and sweep the bar of the chain about 30 degrees from each side of center. Go round back and begin to make the back cut on the same plane as the plunge. Remove the bar once you are about 1/3 of the way through and pound a felling wedge into the gap until the tree begins to lean in the direction you want it to fall. Reinsert the bar and continue the cut until the tree begins to move a little. When it does, pull the bar out whack the wedge a few more times for good measure and get the hell back and away!

To put a little english on it you can come through the back cut favoring the side you want it to twist around, then quickly switch back to the other and cut it further so that the first side you were cutting holds a little more than the second, causing the trunk to twist as the second side of the hinge releases first.

But you probably shouldn’t do that twisty thing. Without a really good feel for it and a good bit of practice, the potential for catastrophe is extremely high. With it, the potential is still really fucking high.

[/quote]

I can climb trees like a three-toed sloth, so I think I’ll scale the tree, tie a rope up there and have a friend pull as hard as he can while I cut in the manner you described (minus the English part) and just work my way down. It’s not that tall so I think I can make the highest cut from an extension ladder or maybe even from the roof.

If I fuck up, the worst that happens is I have to replace my gutter.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Because HoustonGuy and all his reincarnations always had a hard-on for me because I always called him out on his bullshit.

Anytime a new member starts haranguing me in every fucking thread without instigation I suspect it’s him following me around like a fucking lap dog. It’s usually confirmed for me when I call him HoustonGuy and then he says something along the lines of “I’m not HoustonGuy but he sure sounds like a swell guy.”

It’s like playing Where’s Waldo, except this game is called Where’s the Most Pathetic Poster in the History of This Website and Possibly the Entire Internet? I’ve beaten that game about five or six times now. I’m like Steve Irwin, Crocodile Hunter extraordinaire. You can call me DBCooper, Cocksucker Hunter extraordinaire.[/quote]

Damn… this is the most annoying reincarnation yet.

And if you think about it, he didn’t really change his style at all, just the presentation. Like putting a few spaces between each of his mongoloid-inspired sentences is going to fool anyone. Someone with as meaningless a life as his cannot be too bright, so no matter how he slices and dices his unique brand of sorry shit he can’t hide his true nature.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
When i was a lil Rockula i was obsessed with oscar the grouch so i took some dog shit and smeared it on my neighbors forehead like a unibrow.

[/quote]

you’re my favourite[/quote]

I am the best

Sheesh, an simple accusation that I’m someone I’ve never heard about, and
the the other gullible SHEEP believe that as quickly as flies on shit.
I assure you I’m not that ‘Houston’ dude you think I am…Oh well,
believe it all you want… but I’m not.

[quote]Karado wrote:
Sheesh, an simple accusation that I’m someone I’ve never heard about, and
the the other gullible SHEEP believe that as quickly as flies on shit.
I assure you I’m not that ‘Houston’ dude you think I am…Oh well,
believe it all you want… but I’m not.[/quote]

Sorry, I must have confused you with CargoCapable.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

It’s like playing Where’s Waldo, except this game is called Where’s the Most Pathetic Poster in the History of This Website and Possibly the Entire Internet? I’ve beaten that game about five or six times now. I’m like Steve Irwin, Crocodile Hunter extraordinaire. You can call me DBCooper, Cocksucker Hunter extraordinaire.[/quote]

Damn… this is the most annoying reincarnation yet.[/quote]

Pretty sure you guys are wrong about this.

Karado is just annoying; not HG.

If you’d seen some of his exchanges with Tirib in PWI, you’d know what I mean. [/quote]

Eh, that just means that he’s getting smarter about creating his legend. And I mean “legend” as in his fake background, like when the CIA sheep dips a potential agent so that they have no trace of their actual identity, like when Leonardo DiCaprio goes to prison for a year as part of going undercover in The Departed.

Even if it isn’t HG, it is HG.

No NO, I’m kidding, i AM Houston guy, I am, I really really am!
Hmmm, Is Karado using reverse psychology here or not?
Now I’ve got everybody scratching their heads ehhhhh??

Gee Thanks DB, I love operating under this confusion you started, some peeps in PWI
thought I was ‘pittbull’ the other day…HEY, Maybe I AM pittbull…then again maybe I’m
not…Hey DB I’m having FUN with this…yeeeee haaaaa!

Thanks again DB!

every time an argument breaks out in GAL this HoustonGuy’s name gets bandied about. Why? Are there lulz to be had by looking through his posts?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
Are there lulz to be had by looking through his posts?[/quote]

Yes if you are immune to douchieness. His name gets tossed around because he has been banned innumerable times but he keeps coming back under new monikers like an antibiotic resistant infection.

[quote]Karado wrote:
No NO, I’m kidding, i AM Houston guy, I am, I really really am!
Hmmm, Is Karado using reverse psychology here or not?
Now I’ve got everybody scratching their heads ehhhhh??

Gee Thanks DB, I love operating under this confusion you started, some peeps in PWI
thought I was ‘pittbull’ the other day…HEY, Maybe I AM pittbull…then again maybe I’m
not…Hey DB I’m having FUN with this…yeeeee haaaaa!

Thanks again DB![/quote]

Yeeeeee haaaaaaaa? Yeah, you are definitely from Texas and not Illinois.

This is a new approach for you HoustonGuy. Denial, then admission, then some bastardized overture to reverse psychology. You are definitely HoustonGuy. That’s why you’ve been confused for pittbull, an overtly liberal idiot. You’re pretending to be liberal because with all of your previous incarnations you’ve been unable to hide your conservatism. You’ve been mistaken for a liberal IDIOT because the idiot part is something that you cannot hide. Leopards don’t change their spots for very long.

The giveaway was when you attacked me for my statements about gun control in the Piers Morgan/Alex Jones thread in PWI. A genuine liberal who was also so idiotic he could be confused for pittbull would never take issue with the VERY excellent points I made in that thread. But someone hiding behind a false veneer like you, who has no self-control, would have little ability to resist chiming in against me about those points. Probably because you live in Houston and as such, are one of the urbanites with no chance of surviving the mythical tyrannical govt takeover that I was talking about. It hit a little too close to home for you and you flipped out for a second and dropped your guard.

Whaaaat? HG is baaaaaack???

Yeah, I sure am HoustonGuy…How y’all doin’ there good buddies?
Yeee haaa, I gots me a rope and tryin’ to catch me a WILD bull while typin this,
I can do both at the same time…lol.

By God I need to finish up here cuz I gotta get down over yonder to GILLEYS and
ride that Electric Bull tonight…I darn sure hope I don’t fry my nuts, I gots to preserve
my bloodline if y’all know what I mean.
Well, that’s all I got fer now, y’all come back now, ya hear?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
It’s not that tall so I think I can make the highest cut from an extension ladder or maybe even from the roof.

[/quote]

Don’t do that. More people get broken and killed by the branch swinging down and knocking the ladder and the person out, then hitting both the ladder and the person on the ground than you can imagine.

It is like a Rube Ginsberg device meets Chainsaw Massacre. I kid you not.

Also, if you aren’t doing the english, you don’t need to do the plunge cut. Just a simple pie cut and back cut.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
It’s not that tall so I think I can make the highest cut from an extension ladder or maybe even from the roof.

[/quote]

Don’t do that. More people get broken and killed by the branch swinging down and knocking the ladder and the person out, then hitting both the ladder and the person on the ground than you can imagine.

It is like a Rube Ginsberg device meets Chainsaw Massacre. I kid you not.

Also, if you aren’t doing the english, you don’t need to do the plunge cut. Just a simple pie cut and back cut.
[/quote]

What do you mean by a plunge cut? Is that where the tip of the saw arm is inserted into the trunk rather than cutting with the broad edge of it? Like jabbing someone in the trachea with your fingers instead of a good ol’ forearm shiver?

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
Are there lulz to be had by looking through his posts?[/quote]

Yes if you are immune to douchieness. His name gets tossed around because he has been banned innumerable times but he keeps coming back under new monikers like an antibiotic resistant infection.[/quote]

I actually liked the guy. I mean, he came across as a dude that was living the life; banging chicks, running his own company, lifting weights and drinking Bud Light with his buddies – all while wielding weapons.

The other reincarnations were too douchey, I’ll give you that. Love him or hate him, he made a name of himself and will forever be included in the pantheon of `influential’ posters, sane or not, who frequented (or continue to frequent…) this forum.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Someone with as meaningless a life as his [/quote]

says the guy who picks up dog shit…

for an 85 year old hag…

And starts a thread about it…

well it’s good to hear that everything is working out pretty well for you these days.