Diet Plan to Go with D-Bol

[quote] Brook wrote:
junior1987 wrote:
well ive been reading alot of fourms bout dbol but i just dont know all the abbreviations. to what peepole are using is thur some where i can read on what to mix to make a sucessfull cycle and ill get pics today

I hear testosterone is a good start, dbol will only illicit gains on cycle but all to be lost to homeostasis after (no, thats not ghey).

Try 350-500mg/wk test over 8 weeks and throw your dbol cycle on top.
Use an aromatise inhibitor.
use a serm pct.

My personal opinion is if you dont know how to eat (ratios of macros, cal counting, timings etc) then AAS are not first priority as all you gain will and i mean WILL be lost - everytime and i mean EVERYTIME…

Go here:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements?pageNo=1&s=forumsNavTop

This in 3-6months will get you started. Bodybuilding even recreationally is a life long game.

Brook[/quote]

thanx ill check that out

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
duhast234 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
duhast234 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
BJammin wrote:
sounds like chicktuna a little.

your funny but this guy is Way worse than me accept his spelling. He just wants to use Dbol which is dumb and his training suks. Now he is the one that is uneduacated. Only Dbol?No. He works out 3 hours. He over trains most likely but my training is good. His suks. “I run 3 miles”. I mean walk. This is a joke.

Get Em CHICKTUNA!!! Seriously, you and the OP should consider giving the weights a break to maximize your proficiency in the english language. Without proper literacy skills, you are inhibiting your ability to succeed in this dog eat dog world. Also, you will increase your ability to comprehend and utilize more information related to your physical goals, as ‘big words’ may leave you confused if not misled. Now most colleges offer remedial english classes for those who lack total comprehension. Even if you do not plan on a earning a degree, the money spent on these classes would illicit much greater gains to your knowledge than a cycle would do for your musculature.

I really do not want to turn this into an argument. Help Jr not me.

No. This advice is prime for both of you. This is not an argument, this is golden advice that will better you as a person. The buddhist have deemed the worst state one can dwell in is ignorance, and i have found that view to be reputable. If you post here for suggestion, do not be closed minded; embrace and filter through all suggestion; be mindful.

I was not being close minded. I was telling everyone why they helped him but not me. Sure I am younger but im more educated. Also Ya I have not reached genetic potential but im pretty sure with proper training and nutrition he would gain so much weight more than he would with steroids alone. He took at 17, doesn’t that tell you something about his uneducation in steroids. In my post I was not ready to use steroids but I just wanted to know the anwer to my question which was not “researchable”. I was still researching on what shit to take.
[/quote]

dude i dont know why your talking so much shit i was asking questions to peeps who new what they are talking about. and im not starting d-bol now.and how you got room to talk you look like this guy lmfao

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
BJammin wrote:

your funny but this guy is Way worse than me accept his spelling. He just wants to use Dbol which is dumb and his training suks. Now he is the one that is uneduacated. Only Dbol?No. He works out 3 hours. He over trains most likely but my training is good. His suks. “I run 3 miles”. I mean walk. This is a joke.[/quote]

and if you know so much why not just d-bol whats gonna happin i know do you or are you just reading the thred and re saying what every one else is that way it seemes like you know what your talking bout

and one more thing youre younger than me and youre on steroids how educated does that make you?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
…I was just saying.

And that is the fucking problem.

You have 160 posts in a week or 2. It is time to shut the fuck up. You have nothing to offer in this forum. The only thing you accomplish by posting is dumb down the content here and waste everone’s time. You are a complete waste. You know how to repeat information you read on the internet (you do a poor job at that even), that’s it. You have no real understanding of anything regarding steroid use and should not be commenting in anyone’s threads about it. [/quote]

lol bonez you make me feel all tingly when you brutalize fat kids like that.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
…I was just saying.

You have 160 posts in a week or 2. It is time to shut the fuck up. You have nothing to offer in this forum. The only thing you accomplish by posting is dumb down the content here and waste everone’s time. You are a complete waste. You know how to repeat information you read on the internet (you do a poor job at that even), that’s it. You have no real understanding of anything regarding steroid use and should not be commenting in anyone’s threads about it. [/quote]

Yeah he does. Like a chubby parrot. “My momma said, my mmmm-momma said, mmmmm-momma said that Anadrol doesn’t aromaaa, excuse me, aromaatizzzz, aromatize.” I’m surprised Roberto actually posted on his thread. That should be a priveledge Chikapotpie! Even if he brutally flamed you, given you the finger even, while charging away towards the heavens in his golden chariot pulled by horses that breathe fire the priveledge is no less minimized.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
facko wrote:
Why I rarely post in this section anymore…

Is it difficult knowing that you are so much cooler than everyone else? Does it get boring or do you just stand in front of a mirror when you jerk your stick? [/quote]

Lawl…spare me…“diet plan to go with d-bol” come on. Normally…I wouldn’t consider it that stupid of a post, except for the fact that this section has stickies clearly posted, one of them which happens to be done by you I believe. Oh wait, was that cycle proposal guidelines? Right, it was a sticky on how to PROPERLY propose a cycle on this section in order to be taken seriously and receive feedback (which happens to be a good idea). When I first came here I posted some real dumb shit and was quickly put in my place, and there were no stickies back then.

So in short…you just posted a smart ass comment towards me for making a statement which displayed my dislike in new posters not paying attention to the stickies, which you happened to help write. And that makes sense how? Anyway, this post has taken to long I need to get back in front of the mirror.

1)First fix up your diet than do gear.

2)D-bol by itself is just stupid. Get some test.

1. Tbol>Dbol

[quote]facko wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
facko wrote:
Why I rarely post in this section anymore…

Is it difficult knowing that you are so much cooler than everyone else? Does it get boring or do you just stand in front of a mirror when you jerk your stick?

Lawl…spare me…“diet plan to go with d-bol” come on. Normally…I wouldn’t consider it that stupid of a post, except for the fact that this section has stickies clearly posted, one of them which happens to be done by you I believe. Oh wait, was that cycle proposal guidelines?

Right, it was a sticky on how to PROPERLY propose a cycle on this section in order to be taken seriously and receive feedback (which happens to be a good idea). When I first came here I posted some real dumb shit and was quickly put in my place, and there were no stickies back then.

So in short…you just posted a smart ass comment towards me for making a statement which displayed my dislike in new posters not paying attention to the stickies, which you happened to help write. And that makes sense how? Anyway, this post has taken to long I need to get back in front of the mirror. [/quote]

I’m not sure which post is more useless; this one or your first post.

If you want me to explain why your first post was condescending to everyone else that actually tries to help people that come here for advice, I will. PM me if you want.

[quote]junior1987 wrote:
and one more thing youre younger than me and youre on steroids how educated does that make you?[/quote]

Im not. I was considering it and nothing to you. I was asking them but you also did take at 17 and I am 17 and didn’t. I am not giving you advice just to let everyone know. You took at 17 and I am sure you didn’t know what you were doing considering what you said about your training.

[quote]Clifford wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
…I was just saying.

You have 160 posts in a week or 2. It is time to shut the fuck up. You have nothing to offer in this forum. The only thing you accomplish by posting is dumb down the content here and waste everone’s time.

You are a complete waste. You know how to repeat information you read on the internet (you do a poor job at that even), that’s it. You have no real understanding of anything regarding steroid use and should not be commenting in anyone’s threads about it.

lol bonez you make me feel all tingly when you brutalize fat kids like that. [/quote]

Well look at you. You look like you do not work out. There is a pic there with you with a mcdonalds drink. That right there my freinds is dedecation.

[quote]allnatural101 wrote:
1)First fix up your diet than do gear.

2)D-bol by itself is just stupid. Get some test.

1. Tbol>Dbol[/quote]

i know ive learned that i didnt think it was this hard but i read the stuff i was told to and learned i got a bout 8 weeks of traning and shit befor i even think bout gear but thankx to the ones who were cool and helped.

like bonez ya mad cool for taken the time to make sure i do this right instead of being a jack ass and starting some thing i new nuttin bout thanx dude and belive once i learn what i need to know ill be back wit more questions

[quote]junior1987 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
BJammin wrote:

your funny but this guy is Way worse than me accept his spelling. He just wants to use Dbol which is dumb and his training suks. Now he is the one that is uneduacated. Only Dbol?No. He works out 3 hours. He over trains most likely but my training is good. His suks. “I run 3 miles”. I mean walk. This is a joke.

and if you know so much why not just d-bol whats gonna happin i know do you or are you just reading the thred and re saying what every one else is that way it seemes like you know what your talking bout[/quote]

Im sorry bro I did not know what you are trying to say. Its ok. I have the same problem with this posting shit. One word of advice. Try to write as clear as possible cause they will give you shit for that. Trust me. I think what you are trying to say is that if I am educated on steroids. the anwer is not to give advice. I was not givin you advice.

They think I am an uneducated teen that does not know what the fact he is takin about. Although I am not the most educated about steroids I can take a proper cycle the right way not that I do or will. I was saying that you took at 17 and only took dbol and you did not know what you were doing considering that you took at 17 which I also wanted to do and Maybe will do.

My training is solid and the reason I think you are uneducated is that your training is badly set up. You will get big if you eat right.

[quote]junior1987 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
duhast234 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
duhast234 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
BJammin wrote:

Get Em CHICKTUNA!!! Seriously, you and the OP should consider giving the weights a break to maximize your proficiency in the english language. Without proper literacy skills, you are inhibiting your ability to succeed in this dog eat dog world.

Also, you will increase your ability to comprehend and utilize more information related to your physical goals, as ‘big words’ may leave you confused if not misled. Now most colleges offer remedial english classes for those who lack total comprehension.

Even if you do not plan on a earning a degree, the money spent on these classes would illicit much greater gains to your knowledge than a cycle would do for your musculature.

I really do not want to turn this into an argument. Help Jr not me.

No. This advice is prime for both of you. This is not an argument, this is golden advice that will better you as a person. The buddhist have deemed the worst state one can dwell in is ignorance, and i have found that view to be reputable. If you post here for suggestion, do not be closed minded; embrace and filter through all suggestion; be mindful.

I was not being close minded. I was telling everyone why they helped him but not me. Sure I am younger but im more educated. Also Ya I have not reached genetic potential but im pretty sure with proper training and nutrition he would gain so much weight more than he would with steroids alone. He took at 17, doesn’t that tell you something about his uneducation in steroids.

In my post I was not ready to use steroids but I just wanted to know the anwer to my question which was not “researchable”. I was still researching on what shit to take.

dude i dont know why your talking so much shit i was asking questions to peeps who new what they are talking about. and im not starting d-bol now.and how you got room to talk you look like this guy lmfao[/quote]

Ya is ok that you ask questions. Go right ahead. If you didn’t get my pm. It stated that I was talking to why they didn’t help me. They said I was uneducated teen that was too young to take steroids.

Wow, I may know dick about steroids, but this poor guy’s thread is murdered.

Anyways, J, you look like you have a good base to work with. You have a little baby gut, and a slight amount of baby fat that will melt away with a diet that works for you. I did the whole “Dbol” thing once by itself before even knowing these forums existed. I R dumb for it.

I was a skinny ass tall guy (see avatar).

Two words - Core exercises! Work on those to get you to a good benchmark. Continue to do like I am and keep following the forums as you do. I expect by the time both of us are ready for AAS, we’ll be educated enough to make a decent decision (as long as the vets keep on with the tough love) without pissing everyone off.

There’s tuna for that.

SPQA

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
junior1987 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
BJammin wrote:

and if you know so much why not just d-bol whats gonna happin i know do you or are you just reading the thred and re saying what every one else is that way it seemes like you know what your talking bout

Im sorry bro I did not know what you are trying to say. Its ok. I have the same problem with this posting shit. One word of advice. Try to write as clear as possible cause they will give you shit for that. Trust me. I think what you are trying to say is that if I am educated on steroids. the anwer is not to give advice. I was not givin you advice.

They think I am an uneducated teen that does not know what the fact he is takin about. Although I am not the most educated about steroids I can take a proper cycle the right way not that I do or will.

I was saying that you took at 17 and only took dbol and you did not know what you were doing considering that you took at 17 which I also wanted to do and Maybe will do.

My training is solid and the reason I think you are uneducated is that your training is badly set up. You will get big if you eat right. [/quote]

first of all i never said i only took dbol i said i taken d bol when i was 17 that was 5 years ago so i wanted to know if thur was any better info on new stuff then thur was back then

[quote]SPQA wrote:
Wow, I may know dick about steroids, but this poor guy’s thread is murdered.

Anyways, J, you look like you have a good base to work with. You have a little baby gut, and a slight amount of baby fat that will melt away with a diet that works for you. I did the whole “Dbol” thing once by itself before even knowing these forums existed. I R dumb for it.

I was a skinny ass tall guy (see avatar).

Two words - Core exercises! Work on those to get you to a good benchmark. Continue to do like I am and keep following the forums as you do. I expect by the time both of us are ready for AAS, we’ll be educated enough to make a decent decision (as long as the vets keep on with the tough love) without pissing everyone off.

There’s tuna for that.

SPQA[/quote]

thats what im doing im gonna work out for 8 weeks and try out a couple of diff diets and take bonez advice and not work out for so long.

if i see good results im gonna stay away from gear. why take it if you dont have to, sure ill have to work for it a lil harder but thats it but would still like to have the tuff love from the vets to keep my ass in line lol

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
They said I was uneducated teen that was too young to take steroids.
[/quote]

[derail]

So by this, and a quick look through your profile, I have surmised that you actually are the most stupid person of all time.

You say you’ve trained for 4 years and 3 of them the right way. That’s even if I was able to translate your absolutely ridiculous version of the english language. You look like a little fat kid that at least was lucky enough to get a big frame. That’s about all the credit you deserve.

Apparently you’re the prodigal son of fitness. You claim to be making all these gains in the course of a single week, and then on the other hand say you’re too tired to flex for your pictures.

The only max you’ve increased is your World of Warcraft character, your ignorance, and your T-Nation post count.

[/derail]

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
Clifford wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
…I was just saying.

You have 160 posts in a week or 2. It is time to shut the fuck up. You have nothing to offer in this forum. The only thing you accomplish by posting is dumb down the content here and waste everone’s time.

You are a complete waste. You know how to repeat information you read on the internet (you do a poor job at that even), that’s it. You have no real understanding of anything regarding steroid use and should not be commenting in anyone’s threads about it.

lol bonez you make me feel all tingly when you brutalize fat kids like that.

Well look at you. You look like you do not work out. There is a pic there with you with a mcdonalds drink. That right there my freinds is dedecation.[/quote]

yes that 3 year old picture of my face is ever so revealing. and yes i do hit up MC Donald’s sometimes. and i am still not as fat as you are, so don’t hate me for it.

First off, OP my apologies if I participated in the destruction of your thread. Secondly, Chikifilet, you have nothing to back up your advice. You just can’t.

You are barely looking in the right direction. You can’t go around telling Jr. what to do and what not to do. It might seem that we are bullying you but in reality we are trying to preserve the educated atmosphere that the forum once had.

I lurked for almost a year before I said even, “Hi.” I also have the benefit of being in the top of every English class that by consequence has enabled me to communicate fluently in the English language with fellow members, a attribute that you blatantly lack. Thirdly, a life lesson here, in any social group there will always be a hierarchy.

You my rotund friend are the very bottom and when you go up to a vet or other established members and start shooting off your pie hole, well it doesn’t look good. In conclusion, don’t go around offering training and dietary advice until you build up a knowledge base and slowly start building a reputation around the forum. Cheers

-GB