T Nation

Diet Plan to Go with D-Bol

whats up names junior. i weigh 190and im 22. i wanna getback into d bol i took it when i was 17 and it worked good. but i need a good diet plan. got a lil weight in the belly area not alot at all but some so help me out. and mabey how i should go aboutstarting the d bol up again?


The OP in a few moments

what the hell?

I can’t even believe how many people post without reading any of the stickies.

OP don’t you wan’t to make the impression that you have at least some knowledge?

i do have a little but that why im on this site to learn more and do it the right way is that not why this site is here? if no ones gonna help just tell me and ill stop coming on and find a new fourm. every one got to start some where

Any diet plan that is good without anabolic steroids is good with anabolic steroids.

How it hangin’ names mingledorff… I’ve been told that a high tuna diet means size when getting back into d-bol, others said ham and deer jerky, still others said mountain oysters do the trick… Maybe you should eat all these and u will get ugggeee!!

ight cool when some one can really help me out pm me thanx

Another one bites the dust.

I’ll help you out but first you have you have to read at least 4 of the top 7 threads that are permanently placed at the top of the main steroid forum page (you don’t really need to read the taper thread or the injection pain thread but it definitely wont hurt if you do). When you realize why everyone has been so hostile, come back and make an appropriate “first post”. Everyone here is very forgiving to those who show that they want to learn and put the effort in to learn.

I’ll start you off with the fact that Dbol only cycles are rarely the best choice for anyone who wants to use steroids.

Good luck and have fun reading. The necessary stuff will take at least 5 hours to read and probably longer to absorb. So don’t post back in 10 minutes saying you read everything.

ight man thanx

so ive read 3 threds so far and WOW… alot of info whish i did that in the first place so i didnt look like an ass lol. but i see that no one can tell you a diet its trial and error. thurs still a couple things not clear on, like how to prevent bitch tits deff dont want that, and what to mix with my d bol. also so you can hlp me im 5"6 about 190 work out 5 times a week for 3 hours a day and try to run 2 miles each trip to the gym. i want to lose the bellyfat befor bulkin.

sounds like chicktuna a little.

[quote]junior1987 wrote:
so ive read 3 threds so far and WOW… alot of info whish i did that in the first place so i didnt look like an ass lol. but i see that no one can tell you a diet its trial and error. thurs still a couple things not clear on, like how to prevent bitch tits deff dont want that, and what to mix with my d bol. also so you can hlp me im 5"6 about 190 work out 5 times a week for 3 hours a day and try to run 2 miles each trip to the gym. i want to lose the bellyfat befor bulkin.[/quote]

You’re not done reading. Most of us are fed up with spoon-feeding. Continue reading and you shall answer your own question.

[quote]junior1987 wrote:
so ive read 3 threds so far and WOW… alot of info whish i did that in the first place so i didnt look like an ass lol. but i see that no one can tell you a diet its trial and error. thurs still a couple things not clear on, like how to prevent bitch tits deff dont want that, and what to mix with my d bol. also so you can hlp me im 5"6 about 190 work out 5 times a week for 3 hours a day and try to run 2 miles each trip to the gym. i want to lose the bellyfat befor bulkin.[/quote]

Read the SERM/AI thread. It has a bit to do with bitch tits.

No one will tell you what to mix with dbol. That is your job. You need to know the “why” behind using drugs like this before you can safely use them under your own supervision.

Lifting for about 3 hours a day is ABSURD! Even if it takes you around 20 minutes to run you are overdoing it.

No one needs to lift for that long. NO ONE. Everyone is different but I, for example, am in the gym lifting weights for a total of less than 6 hours per week. 5’6" 190lbs + belly fat = not ready for steroids at all. Unless you want to post a pic (we may have differenent impressions of belly fat means).

Youre barely treading water at this point. Post your workout plan as concisely as possible and give an outline of a typical day’s eating.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
No one needs to lift for that long. NO ONE.
[/quote]

But Ahhnold did it.

well ive been reading alot of fourms bout dbol but i just dont know all the abbreviations. to what peepole are using is thur some where i can read on what to mix to make a sucessfull cycle and ill get pics today

[quote]junior1987 wrote:
well ive been reading alot of fourms bout dbol but i just dont know all the abbreviations. to what peepole are using is thur some where i can read on what to mix to make a sucessfull cycle and ill get pics today[/quote]

What abbreviations are you confused about?

If you are looking for somewhere that lists popular stacks you are taking the wrong approach. Many times you will see steroids stacked together for no other reason than the person thought it looked cool to throw a bunch of names together.

If you are indeed ready for steroids, which I don’t think you are, testosterone is all you need. If you have the dianabol already then you can include it but it isn’t necessary.

Before anyone here OKs you doing a cycle you need to post your workout and diet because at your age, height and weight you don’t sound nearly developed enough to warrant steroid use.

i got some pics up

Seriously dude

You just need to get in the gym and bust you ass. You are looking for a shortcut with steroids. If you need help with diet and training tips start reading the plethora of information on this site. Ask the appropriate questions in the right forums and get to work. Steroids should not even cross your mind at this point.

That’s my opinion at least.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Seriously dude

You just need to get in the gym and bust you ass. You are looking for a shortcut with steroids. If you need help with diet and training tips start reading the plethora of information on this site. Ask the appropriate questions in the right forums and get to work. Steroids should not even cross your mind at this point.

That’s my opinion at least. [/quote]

2x that man.
If you were older (like fourties) I dont think there would be an issue with test replacement. But you have PLENTY of gains to make naturally, and at twenty two, your test levels should be fine! Just pick a diet and stick with it, overtime it will come!!!