Diet Plan to Go with D-Bol

[quote]junior1987 wrote:
well ive been reading alot of fourms bout dbol but i just dont know all the abbreviations. to what peepole are using is thur some where i can read on what to mix to make a sucessfull cycle and ill get pics today[/quote]

there is a huge list of abbreviations in the newbie sticky

Why I rarely post in this section anymore…

[quote]facko wrote:
Why I rarely post in this section anymore…[/quote]

Is it difficult knowing that you are so much cooler than everyone else? Does it get boring or do you just stand in front of a mirror when you jerk your stick?

[quote]junior1987 wrote:
well ive been reading alot of fourms bout dbol but i just dont know all the abbreviations. to what peepole are using is thur some where i can read on what to mix to make a sucessfull cycle and ill get pics today[/quote]

I hear testosterone is a good start, dbol will only illicit gains on cycle but all to be lost to homeostasis after (no, thats not ghey).

Try 350-500mg/wk test over 8 weeks and throw your dbol cycle on top.
Use an aromatise inhibitor.
use a serm pct.

My personal opinion is if you dont know how to eat (ratios of macros, cal counting, timings etc) then AAS are not first priority as all you gain will and i mean WILL be lost - everytime and i mean EVERYTIME…

Go here:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements?pageNo=1&s=forumsNavTop

This in 3-6months will get you started. Bodybuilding even recreationally is a life long game.

Brook

[quote]BJammin wrote:
sounds like chicktuna a little.[/quote]

your funny but this guy is Way worse than me accept his spelling. He just wants to use Dbol which is dumb and his training suks. Now he is the one that is uneduacated. Only Dbol?No. He works out 3 hours. He over trains most likely but my training is good. His suks. “I run 3 miles”. I mean walk. This is a joke.

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
BJammin wrote:
sounds like chicktuna a little.

your funny but this guy is Way worse than me accept his spelling. He just wants to use Dbol which is dumb and his training suks. Now he is the one that is uneduacated. Only Dbol?No. He works out 3 hours. He over trains most likely but my training is good. His suks. “I run 3 miles”. I mean walk. This is a joke.[/quote]

I wish you spoke English.

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
BJammin wrote:

your funny but this guy is Way worse than me accept his spelling. He just wants to use Dbol which is dumb and his training suks. Now he is the one that is uneduacated. Only Dbol?No. He works out 3 hours. He over trains most likely but my training is good. His suks. “I run 3 miles”. I mean walk. This is a joke.[/quote]

You’re sure one to be flaming considering the rape you took on your own train wreck of a thread here. I would STFU before someone seriously puts you in your place, again. You have no right to be on here criticizing someone else’s posting or attitude until you have cowboy’ed the fuck up and fixed your own mess of a physique.

I don’t normally respond to shit with a pissy post, but one of the things I can’t stand is someone who is new, stubborn, and not all that educated trying to dogpile on someone else, new and uneducated. Especially when that person has absolutely no business critiquing someone else when they showed the exact opposite of maturity on their own long-ass time wasting thread. Who the fuck made you so superior to him? He might be smaller than you but he looks a hell of a lot leaner than your sorry ass.

Get your own house in order before you fuck with somebody elses you twat.

Junior–

I agree with Bonez and Brook. I’m not a vet here on the steroid forum in any way, but I have a fairly scientific background and I know my training. So I can’t help you from personal experience except with training, but from the science side. Listen to the other vets.

You at least read part of the stickies–but you need to read more.

You need to read the SERM/AI sticky, and the “Newbie Cycle Planning” sticky both. Additionally, no one is likely to really help you until you have read quite a bit AND posted your outlined plan up. They don’t like giving out cycle ideas–they expect you to put a well thought out rough draft, and then they’ll help you refine it. You do the work.

You are not fat, just undeveloped and a bit pudgy. Post your training and diet. Your problem lies there. You do not need steroids. IF you decide to still use them, and I do not think you should by any means, you should take Brooks advice.

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
BJammin wrote:

Get Em CHICKTUNA!!! Seriously, you and the OP should consider giving the weights a break to maximize your proficiency in the english language. Without proper literacy skills, you are inhibiting your ability to succeed in this dog eat dog world. Also, you will increase your ability to comprehend and utilize more information related to your physical goals, as ‘big words’ may leave you confused if not misled. Now most colleges offer remedial english classes for those who lack total comprehension. Even if you do not plan on a earning a degree, the money spent on these classes would illicit much greater gains to your knowledge than a cycle would do for your musculature.

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
BJammin wrote:

your funny but this guy is Way worse than me accept his spelling. He just wants to use Dbol which is dumb and his training suks. Now he is the one that is uneduacated. Only Dbol?No. He works out 3 hours. He over trains most likely but my training is good. His suks. “I run 3 miles”. I mean walk. This is a joke.

Get Em CHICKTUNA!!! Seriously, you and the OP should consider giving the weights a break to maximize your proficiency in the english language. Without proper literacy skills, you are inhibiting your ability to succeed in this dog eat dog world. Also, you will increase your ability to comprehend and utilize more information related to your physical goals, as ‘big words’ may leave you confused if not misled. Now most colleges offer remedial english classes for those who lack total comprehension. Even if you do not plan on a earning a degree, the money spent on these classes would illicit much greater gains to your knowledge than a cycle would do for your musculature. [/quote]

I really do not want to turn this into an argument. Help Jr not me.

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
duhast234 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
BJammin wrote:

Get Em CHICKTUNA!!! Seriously, you and the OP should consider giving the weights a break to maximize your proficiency in the english language. Without proper literacy skills, you are inhibiting your ability to succeed in this dog eat dog world. Also, you will increase your ability to comprehend and utilize more information related to your physical goals, as ‘big words’ may leave you confused if not misled. Now most colleges offer remedial english classes for those who lack total comprehension. Even if you do not plan on a earning a degree, the money spent on these classes would illicit much greater gains to your knowledge than a cycle would do for your musculature.

[/quote]

No. This advice is prime for both of you. This is not an argument, this is golden advice that will better you as a person. The buddhist have deemed the worst state one can dwell in is ignorance, and i have found that view to be reputable. If you post here for suggestion, do not be closed minded; embrace and filter through all suggestion; be mindful.

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
duhast234 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
BJammin wrote:

No. This advice is prime for both of you. This is not an argument, this is golden advice that will better you as a person. The buddhist have deemed the worst state one can dwell in is ignorance, and i have found that view to be reputable. If you post here for suggestion, do not be closed minded; embrace and filter through all suggestion; be mindful.[/quote]

I was not being close minded. I was telling everyone why they helped him but not me. Sure I am younger but im more educated. Also Ya I have not reached genetic potential but im pretty sure with proper training and nutrition he would gain so much weight more than he would with steroids alone. He took at 17, doesn’t that tell you something about his uneducation in steroids. In my post I was not ready to use steroids but I just wanted to know the anwer to my question which was not “researchable”. I was still researching on what shit to take.

Whoa there jethro! After getting flamed and pointed at and laughed at, you’ve become an authority? Yeah this OP doesn’t have a sound plan, but he at least wrote English correctly, and hasn’t begun (as far as I’m concerned) insulting and calling out other members even vets. Dude, type all your posts on Word so you can see that everything you type is underlined in red.

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
BJammin wrote:

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Whoa there jethro! After getting flamed and pointed at and lauged at, you’ve become an authority? Yeah this OP doesn’t have a sound plan, but he at least wrote English correctly, and hasn’t begun (as far I’m concerned) insulting and calling out other members even vets. Dude, type all your posts on Word so you can see that everything you type is underlined in red.

chicktuna wrote:
BJammin wrote:

[/quote]
I was not critizing no one. I was just saying why you helped him.THATS ALL!!

How am I an authority. I was just saying.

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
…I was just saying.[/quote]

And that is the fucking problem.

You have 160 posts in a week or 2. It is time to shut the fuck up. You have nothing to offer in this forum. The only thing you accomplish by posting is dumb down the content here and waste everone’s time. You are a complete waste. You know how to repeat information you read on the internet (you do a poor job at that even), that’s it. You have no real understanding of anything regarding steroid use and should not be commenting in anyone’s threads about it.

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
How am I an authority. I was just saying.[/quote]

Once again, I tried to help you three or four post above here. Read it again, and appreciate an outstretched hand. It is up to you to reach back and grasp the hand of hope; the hand of knowledge.

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
duhast234 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
duhast234 wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
BJammin wrote:

No. This advice is prime for both of you. This is not an argument, this is golden advice that will better you as a person. The buddhist have deemed the worst state one can dwell in is ignorance, and i have found that view to be reputable. If you post here for suggestion, do not be closed minded; embrace and filter through all suggestion; be mindful.

I was not being close minded. I was telling everyone why they helped him but not me. Sure I am younger but im more educated. Also Ya I have not reached genetic potential but im pretty sure with proper training and nutrition he would gain so much weight more than he would with steroids alone. He took at 17, doesn’t that tell you something about his uneducation in steroids. In my post I was not ready to use steroids but I just wanted to know the anwer to my question which was not “researchable”. I was still researching on what shit to take.
[/quote]

Having a developed desirable physique is a desired by many. However without a well developed mind, a desirable physique is all you are. In my opinion, storing a vast database of knowledge and wisdom is far more valuable. One can argue that in order to attain a great physique you must also have a well polished and trained mind. Just like determined people continue to pursue and improved thier physiques, it is equally if not more important to expand and improve the efficiency of our minds. With our bodies, hormones decline after a certian age and a physique ultimately diminishes with age. On the contrair, you can continue to improve you mind as it linearly becomes more efficient with age. When you are at an advanced age and your physique has dwindled, the mind is all that is left.

You posted in another forum that at 17 you are considering a cycle of steroids. You have read the OP’s forum and he states that at 17, he used steroids. Look at his physique. Without an educated mind on the matter, his physique remains ultimately unchanged. Let this serve as a lesson to you. I am not attacking you, I simply want to enlighten you and present you with a new challenge; by inducing a hunger for knowledge. If you take anything from this website, please consider this post. I do not claim to know it all, even a fraction of it. However each day I try to learn something new on multiple subjects. The more I have learned about training and nutrition has shown in correlation with a better physique.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
BJammin wrote:

You’re sure one to be flaming considering the rape you took on your own train wreck of a thread here. I would STFU before someone seriously puts you in your place, again. You have no right to be on here criticizing someone else’s posting or attitude until you have cowboy’ed the fuck up and fixed your own mess of a physique.

I don’t normally respond to shit with a pissy post, but one of the things I can’t stand is someone who is new, stubborn, and not all that educated trying to dogpile on someone else, new and uneducated. Especially when that person has absolutely no business critiquing someone else when they showed the exact opposite of maturity on their own long-ass time wasting thread. Who the fuck made you so superior to him? He might be smaller than you but he looks a hell of a lot leaner than your sorry ass.

Get your own house in order before you fuck with somebody elses you twat.[/quote]

Right on Aragorn!! 2x this-

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
Sure I am younger but im more educated.
[/quote]

I wonder how many more times you are going to tell us how very educated you are?