diary of a steroid user

Cheating what?
You mentioned that my post was childish and although I concede it was written to rouse you, I also created it in hopes that you might defend your position on cheating.

So far I know that you don?t consider legality to be the framework that you employ when judging a supplement to be cheating (you said MAG-10 and creatine were cheating).

As I understand it, the word cheating is usually used in the context of a competition or contest in which there are rules of play.

As far as I can tell, I am involved in no competition with myself or anybody in which steroids, pro-hormones or any other supplement have been deemed to be outside the rules of play.

Perhaps ?cheating? merely represents the rules you have set in your own conquest. If that is the case, my sincere condolences go out to you for having cheated in your own competition, (with the use of creatine and MAG-10). Don?t beat yourself up over it, tomorrow is a new day with new challenges.

Or perhaps you are referring to cheating nature by using these supplements? If that is the case, please outline for me when a substance I put into my body is deemed to be not from nature such that it is cheating, (does a multivitamin qualify as cheating??).

Or maybe I have gotten it all wrong? Please enlighten me so that I can stand behind the line you are about to draw in the sands of my life.

Life is a contest. It is a competition. Its cheating. If there is no advantage there is no reason to do the drugs.

Perhaps its important to know that I don’t condemn drug use. I think the war on drugs has made the problem worse. That still doesn’t change things; when you jab the needle you cheat.

Might as well stop eating 8 times a day and taking your protein, it’s an advantage over someone who doesn’t do it so it could be considered cheating according to your logic. Creatine is cheating? Wow that’s a new one!!! I guess for you anything that takes someone over the top is cheating… Tell me… Where do YOU draw the line?

k.

Does it matter? I thought it was for the person doing the deed. Eating 8 times a day is different than shooting chemicals into your ass. That is a stupid response. Yeah, whey protein is an advantage.

There is no limit, there is no black and white. You know where the advantages are when you grab the needle.

Lucid:
quote “I do not do illegal steroids but I have done my fair share of Mag-10 and other compounds”.

Last I looked these substances were all listed on the 2004 anti-doping list… some of us forum members live in contries were steroid use isn’t illegal, and in Canada there is no penalty for possesion of steroids for personal use (though they are illegal to buy and sell)… So really I fail to see your point, you seem almost hypocritical to me? And your stated claim of being “all natural” is inaccurate because Mag-10 and ‘other’ compounds are also steroids as well! I would advice a few things: first are you worthy of casting stones at us? and second, It takes guts to admit when you are wrong and apologize. Do you have the guts?
P-22

Lucid: And why do you focus so heavily on “the needle” The needle is just the ‘route’ of drug administration. Steroids can also be taken orally, buccaly, transdermally, subcutaneously, and intermuscularly. For example winstrol can be taken in injectable depot form, or can be taken in tablet or capsule form, and can also be suspended in a liquid delivery system such as glycerin. I believe the latter two is the same method that you take your mag10 which is btw in case you didn’t know, a stack of two steroids, a class I and class II.
P-22

Everyone by definition is hypocritical so what? My point was that drugs = cheating which it does. If you can’t see that then you are an idiot. I don’t care about genetics, whey protein blends, or what kind of chicken you eat. The needle in the ass = cheating. That is the only point. And I already freely admitted to cheating.

It doesn’t matter. If you shoot it, swallow it, or put it transdermally, its irrelevant. My only point is that it is cheating. That’s it. Simple. I don’t personally care if you do drugs. Think of Tarantino. It wasn’t too pretty with Uma was belching vomit, but its a side effect to overdosing. I’m not condemning anyone I’m just putting it into english. When you do the drugs, you cheat. That is all I said.

“The laws are always the problem. I never said I was against personal choice. Irreguardless of that fact, juicing is cheating.” Lucid

Ok, now this has gone beyond all boundaries of decency. Lucid is now cheating the English language by using the word ?Irreguardless.?

Next time please reference the following:
regardless
despite
at any rate
in any case
despite the consequences
a part from
not considering

“Life is a contest. It is a competition.” -Lucid

Nice effort…did you get that from an Animal or Twin Lab ad?

And who or what exactly are you cheating on or against?

I don’t do steroids, probably never will, but I like to know about them. This is my first post in this forum, but I would like to admit something. I cheated today. I took my tribex, I feel so guilty.
I actually cheated twice today. I feel really guilty. I cheated in the rat-race called life. Today I did something that gives me an edge, maybe even an unnatural edge. I lifted weights. They are unnatural, they did not fall from the sky or sprout from the ground. I’ve been lifting these weights for a long time, and now I have bigger muscles than many of the little pencil-necks wandering this planet. I am horrible, I cheated at life…

I’m a brat. Sue me.

Yes, I’ll be sure to get into marketing. As far as the word is concerned, it exists. I think you are the one the needs to cross reference the dictionary.

I’m sure you are a fantastic Scrabble player. What kind of juice do you take to improve that? I simply said that doing steroids is cheating. For some reason the cheaters don’t seem to see this. Its like the drugs do nothing. Shooting up in the bathroom is just for kicks.

The cheaters know when you are crossing the line. I don’t think it has to do with Tribex. Look yourself in the mirror after shooting up for the first time.

Cheating what?? Crossing what line? What are you talking about!?

Defintion of cheat: Someone who leads you believe something is not true.

I do not consider myself a cheat because I am not trying to pretend that am ‘natural’ in anyway. And all these people who post on the Steroid Forum who you accuse of being ‘cheats’ all freely admit to using steroids.

So who is a cheat?

What if I have low test and the doctor brings me to high normal? Is that cheating… or what if…GO HOME LUCID…You’re not wanted here unless you have something to offer us cheating juice bag, sauce heads. A better way to get lean, a better way to get strong, a better way to get big??? If you have one of these, let me know.
Otherwise, go somewhere else and discuss your favorite way to whine.

lol…he still hasn’t qualified cheating.

Where is the rulebook for this life competition you describe. I want to read the part that says that man the tool maker cannot use his tools to better himself and best his fellow man.