Dealing with People Who...

[quote]Zeppelin0731 wrote:

Revenge is a dish best served cold???

-Zep[/quote]

No.

I am disappoint. So much so that I can’t even attach an “I am disappoint” meme.

Steel gets it.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Things like this only bother people with low self esteem. Welcome to the adult world a lot of MF do not grow up out of a HS mentality. By accepting this fact and not caring and moving on is the only adult thing to do.

Move onward and upward. [/quote]

QFT

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Things like this only bother people with low self esteem. Welcome to the adult world a lot of MF do not grow up out of a HS mentality. By accepting this fact and not caring and moving on is the only adult thing to do.

QFT[/quote]

+1

At least you don’t have a manipulative expert liar borderline sociopath in your life who’s made it impossible to make friends where you live and has people convinced that your a an aggressive, violent, sexual predator and even has the two people you know best turning their back on you and has people that will cover for her so she can get away with just about anything she wants and has you in a dangerous situation. It could definitely be worst.

And I highly advise you not to do anything rash or violent. People like this will spin the table on you so fast you won’t even know what hit you until it’s too late. Like legal trouble that could keep you from getting a professional job or they could retaliate and gang up on you or even both.

Remember that when the law is concerned, wrong and right can only be determined when there are honest witnesses, sensible laws in place, and/or hard evidence so if they gang up on you and beat the crap out of you there will nothing you can do. Having those things lined up is difficult to come by too.

When your in town, I would watch your back and lay low. They now know that you know who they really are. If these people are like I think they are, this will only further mobilize them to increase the intensity of what they’re doing now.

Face it, there’s nothing you can do about them. Just move on and like others have said, make your life awsome. They were never your friends in the first place if they did this so it’s no big loss. They’re worthless and not worth the trouble. Just branch out and make a new circle of friends.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

+1

Still too young, but you will see one day that trying to keep tabs on and letting this type of shit effect you is the biggest waste of time.

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

QFT[/quote]

+1

At least you don’t have a manipulative expert liar borderline sociopath in your life who’s made it impossible to make friends where you live and has people convinced that your a an aggressive, violent, sexual predator and even has the two people you know best turning their back on you and has people that will cover for her so she can get away with just about anything she wants and has you in a dangerous situation. It could definitely be worst.

And I highly advise you not to do anything rash or violent. People like this will spin the table on you so fast you won’t even know what hit you until it’s too late. Like legal trouble that could keep you from getting a professional job or they could retaliate and gang up on you or even both.

Remember that when the law is concerned, wrong and right can only be determined when there are honest witnesses, sensible laws in place, and/or hard evidence so if they gang up on you and beat the crap out of you there will nothing you can do. Having those things lined up is difficult to come by too.

When your in town, I would watch your back and lay low. They now know that you know who they really are. If these people are like I think they are, this will only further mobilize them to increase the intensity of what they’re doing now.

Face it, there’s nothing you can do about them. Just move on and like others have said, make your life awsome. They were never your friends in the first place if they did this so it’s no big loss. They’re worthless and not worth the trouble. Just branch out and make a new circle of friends.
[/quote]

Im not worried about being ganged up on. That is the least of my fears. At the end of the day, at least I would have my respect, and let them know that Im not gonna take their shit.

-Zep

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

QFT[/quote]

There’s nothing you can do. Just move on.
+1

[/quote]

Im not worried about being ganged up on. That is the least of my fears. At the end of the day, at least I would have my respect, and let them know that Im not gonna take their shit.

-Zep[/quote]

If you get your ‘respect’ you might also get a criminal rap. If these people are lying about you now, what makes you think they wouldn’t get legal about it if you assaulted one or more of them?

As someone who has been there, done that, and wrote the book on all of this crap - I’m going to give you some advice which you can take it for what it’s wroth (honest advice), or leave it and be no better off than you are now.

STOP pretending to lift and gain muscle and do it…

Put aside all your bullshit excuses for a girlish physique and eat like a MOFO, lift, and sleep.

Don’t give me no bull$hit about money and it costs too much, etc. If you really want something, you can easily make it happen (e.g. ditch your cell phone for a year and put that cash you would loose to your cell plan towards food or supps).

Don’t give me no bullshit excuses about how you have to time - You’re talking to a guy who has no time and I can get it done.

Seriously, what the fuck are you doing? Either shit or get off the can and go hide behind your computer and pretend you’re a real man…

Now are you pissed off? Did I get your attention? Good…

Best advice ever - follow the above, get fucking huge… Then in 2 years (maybe 1 if you bust your nuts and actually dedicate yourself to something), show up at your old home town, call these guys up that have been talking shit, got out for coffee or lunch or something with them all… You’ll fucking dwarf every one of them by a country mile… Sit there and then say “Now that I got everyone’s attention, I hear you guys have been talking shit about me… Now that I’m here, who wants to start”…

Then see what happens… I guarentee they’ll stop talking shit about you, you’ll feel on top of the world, AND you won’t get arrested for anything…

Grab, twist, PULL

[quote]Smallfry69 wrote:
As someone who has been there, done that, and wrote the book on all of this crap - I’m going to give you some advice which you can take it for what it’s wroth (honest advice), or leave it and be no better off than you are now.

STOP pretending to lift and gain muscle and do it…

Put aside all your bullshit excuses for a girlish physique and eat like a MOFO, lift, and sleep.

Don’t give me no bull$hit about money and it costs too much, etc. If you really want something, you can easily make it happen (e.g. ditch your cell phone for a year and put that cash you would loose to your cell plan towards food or supps).

Don’t give me no bullshit excuses about how you have to time - You’re talking to a guy who has no time and I can get it done.

Seriously, what the fuck are you doing? Either shit or get off the can and go hide behind your computer and pretend you’re a real man…

Now are you pissed off? Did I get your attention? Good…

Best advice ever - follow the above, get fucking huge… Then in 2 years (maybe 1 if you bust your nuts and actually dedicate yourself to something), show up at your old home town, call these guys up that have been talking shit, got out for coffee or lunch or something with them all… You’ll fucking dwarf every one of them by a country mile… Sit there and then say “Now that I got everyone’s attention, I hear you guys have been talking shit about me… Now that I’m here, who wants to start”…

Then see what happens… I guarentee they’ll stop talking shit about you, you’ll feel on top of the world, AND you won’t get arrested for anything…[/quote]

I like this…I like it a lot

-Zep

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

QFT[/quote]

+1

[/quote]

-Zep[/quote]

To bad, thought maybe you would listen to reason. Good luck staying a kid.

I guess i’ll put this out there, i’ve been here, having people talking shit, and I knocked them out. All it got me was arrested and set back in life. Not the route you want to take.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

QFT[/quote]

+1

[/quote]

-Zep[/quote]

To bad, thought maybe you would listen to reason. Good luck staying a kid.[/quote]

+1

OP, you gotta grow the fuck up. You’re not a character in a crappy movie about teenagers talking shit about each other. You’re a real person in the real world. The fact you’re still considering your revenge tactics after venting for a day shows that you’re incredibly insecure. When you’re older you will look back and think how stupid it was for you to be this bent out of shape about some teenage d-bags talking shit about you.

WHO FUCKING CARES?

NOBODY FUCKING CARES!

Get on with your life. You are in college. There are plenty of other people to meet and become friends with. There are plenty of young hotties to play with your dick. You are wasting what could be the best time of your life worrying about some pussy-ass d-bags who aren’t worth a shit.

Just go live your life. Leave this shit behind you. Be a man.

registered partly to respond to this. went through the same thing, probably a lot worst.

mum died in my early teenage years after very long drawn out fight with cancer and chemotherapy, dad had a really rough time and basically broke down after her death, i had to look after my little brother a lot and make sure he was ok. other family were of no help and i had exams coming up, and financially things weren’t great.

the tipping point for me came when friends who were the only support i had, basically back stabbed me, talked crap about me behind my back and went out and met up without telling me. subsequently, i had a complete break down, suicide attempts, A LOT of self-harm etc. all during mid to late teens. obviously it wasn’t just them, but they were definitely the tipping point for me.

i still haven’t gotten over it. i wanted to beat the crap out of certain people but at the time i ignored them, cut off all contact, didn’t act at all. was it the right thing? i don’t know, but if i had confronted them about it, maybe hit one of them or even got in a fight, i don’t think it would have been any worst than what i experienced after that. for me there probably wasn’t a right decision, as long as i didn’t go to prison or get a criminal record. i was never a trouble maker or anything.

many people said i had major depression, got professional help (which probably made things worst). i now realise it was repression, not depression. circumstances and individuals are constantly against you. your instincts are perfectly rational. just be smart about whole situation, stay focused on the future, college, uni etc.

felt like getting that off my chest, hope it wasn’t too much.

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

QFT[/quote]

+1

[/quote]

Damn Fletch, this post sounds frighteningly like what I said to you in your thread.

Did you get jumped?

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

QFT[/quote]

+1

[/quote]

Damn Fletch, this post sounds frighteningly like what I said to you in your thread.

Did you get jumped?[/quote]

Nah, I’ve been laying low. I only pick up my mail when people are out and about so I would have a witness if it happened and more likely they just wouldn’t if during those times (I hope). The most walking around the apt. I do is between my apt. and my car. I took the dogs to my parents and brother so they’ll take care of them. That way, I don’t walk around the complex and I don’t have to worry about people placing any sort of blame on them or harming them.

It’s so weird b/c everyone around here that I knew as an acquaintance is giving me the stinkeye. The two neighbor friends of mine are being nice to me if no one’s around, but as soon as somebody is around they start acting like they’re annoyed to be talking to me.

She’s done a damned good job slandering me. I imagine one day she’ll tick off the wrong guy and get hers or just get caught in the act, but I’ll let someone else deal with that, I have more important things to worry about.

BUT… I can start moving out next Monday!!! ESCAPE!!! lol

And I’m not telling a soul in the apt. complex where I’m going. The manager of the complex was creeping me out b/c she was being uber nice to me and trying hard to figure out where I would be going when I went to pay rent and give notice that I would not be renewing the lease. As far as deposit goes, I’m having it sent to my parents address. Maybe she’s being nice either b/c she’s afraid I’ll go crazy or afraid I’ll start legal jihad with her. I dunno.

It’s so weird how cuntzilla gives me the evil stinkeye when no one’s looking, but when people are around she acts like she’s terrified of me. Yeah, I’m doing my best not to even make eye contact with her, but I still can’t help seeing her out the corner of my eye at times since we live in the same building (opposite sides at least).

I can’t believe people are so weak-willed as to be manipulated so easily. Like an earlier post mentioned, some people never grow out of this high school mentality.
/hijack

Dealing with people who…

Annoy you.

N_GGERS

1 million dollars to whoever guesses it.

[quote]divad wrote:
registered partly to respond to this. went through the same thing, probably a lot worst.

mum died in my early teenage years after very long drawn out fight with cancer and chemotherapy, dad had a really rough time and basically broke down after her death, i had to look after my little brother a lot and make sure he was ok. other family were of no help and i had exams coming up, and financially things weren’t great.

the tipping point for me came when friends who were the only support i had, basically back stabbed me, talked crap about me behind my back and went out and met up without telling me. subsequently, i had a complete break down, suicide attempts, A LOT of self-harm etc. all during mid to late teens. obviously it wasn’t just them, but they were definitely the tipping point for me.

i still haven’t gotten over it. i wanted to beat the crap out of certain people but at the time i ignored them, cut off all contact, didn’t act at all. was it the right thing? i don’t know, but if i had confronted them about it, maybe hit one of them or even got in a fight, i don’t think it would have been any worst than what i experienced after that. for me there probably wasn’t a right decision, as long as i didn’t go to prison or get a criminal record. i was never a trouble maker or anything.

many people said i had major depression, got professional help (which probably made things worst). i now realise it was repression, not depression. circumstances and individuals are constantly against you. your instincts are perfectly rational. just be smart about whole situation, stay focused on the future, college, uni etc.

[/quote]

Damn… that like hardcore deepthroat pornstar sucks… Sorry about that.

Dear God, OP, please don’t fuck up your life over these people! Listen to what people who have been through this shit are saying to you here. Where are AC, Lew and BG for this one???

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]divad wrote:

[/quote]

Damn… that like hardcore deepthroat pornstar sucks… Sorry about that.[/quote]

Divad - Hey, the fact that you can share your experience in an attempt to help somebody else means you handled it pretty damn well. There is no “right” way to cope with this kind of grief, no matter what your therapist told you. On a positive note, lifting heavy stuff makes you stronger. As a mom, let me tell you that your mother would be proud.

[quote]divad wrote:

[/quote]

In the last year, I have been called psychotic regularly. I have been told I have anger issues. I have been called a sociopath. What people have come to know about me at college is that I dont take disrespectful people well (had to have people pull me away from a kid who was baggin on someone who couldnt defend themselves. we made up a couple days later). Truthfully, they are probably right. I dont care about certain people, I snap when I get really pissed, and I guess I have odd interests. I recently walked across a major state school to fight a guy who disrespected my sister. He was at a bar with his fiancee. He wouldnt leave the bar. I was too young to get in, or so they said (I guess some bars wont let you in at 20). I got to talk to his fiancee about what was said, and let her know that it would be the last time he ever said anything about my sister like that. 3 weeks later, he made a public apology at his wedding reception. I was told this by 3 people. My sister was amazed at this as she didnt know that anyone else knew about the comments, let alone that he felt really bad about them (yeah sure he did). Dont get me wrong, I dont like to fight, but sometimes I just get mad and do stupid shit. My friends at school make jokes about some of the things I say when people get me upset. Thanks for the advice everyone. Ive really cooled down in the last couple days, and Ill take it all into account in the next few days and figure out what Im gonna do.

Thanks again,
Zep