Dealing with Crippling Lower Back Pump

To an extent I care enough for Sir Stu, to give some tips because he asked, and because I understand what having back issues feel like. He’s also not arrogant enough, nor does he care enough to actively ask if I obtained my information from a doctor, because what I said was merely a suggestion. In any other instance, I want to know why the other guy cared sooooo damn much to ask me that specific question, of the millions of other questions to ask, other than to assert some sort of weird whatever- the- heck- you -wish -to -call- it. Sure there’s others who take a guess at their issues, sometimes they’re not right, and sometimes they’re utterly right despite having gone to a plethora of doctors. Sure he could’ve just asked that out pof curiosity, but we all know he fucking didn’t. Nor does he give a shit to be nice. That’s why I asked why he cared so much. I get that your question is to pretty much challenge the exact same thing I said, in all logic sake, and Ill be honest, sure Stu didn’t directly ask me, I’ll give you that, but to an extent, since you’re going to scrutinize, it would be fair if other dude was being curious, indirectly asking (Example: Stu indirectly asking a question for suggestions), or if he asked that question to anyone else who posts about injuries, more often than not. Then you could argue that point of Stu asking directly, and my decision to respond, but once again as I’ve said, other dude wasn’t being curious worth a damn, nor was that his intentions.

Yes it’s a public forum, that’s fine, but it doesn’t mean you have to have to be embarrassingly arrogant.

That’s usually the excuse people always say to just be dickheads. But sure, you win.

The angry sister routine is getting old.

planetcybertron
October 1 |

jbackos:
This is a public forum. It means that anyone can comment on whatever you post. If you don’t like people commenting on your posts then don’t post. peace

Okay? And with that same logic, people can also tell you to fuck off, or ask why the hell you care so much.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

jbackos
September 26 |

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } This is a public forum. It means that anyone can comment on whatever you post. If you don’t like people commenting on your posts then …

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

The online, semi-anonymous asshat rountine is getting pretty old too. You can always prove me wrong on what I said earlier, ill be more than happy to shut up. But since you keep saying condescending shit, I’m pretty sure your only intention is just what I said above. So can we come to an agreement? I should just not ask about why people care about stuff, and you’re a bit of an asshole? Seems like a pretty fair agreement to me.

Bye

planetcybertron
October 1 |

The online, semi-anonymous asshat rountine is getting pretty old too

In Reply To

jbackos
October 1 |

The angry sister routine is getting old. planetcybertron October 1 | jbackos: This is a public forum. It means that anyone can comment on whatever you post. If you don’t like people commenting on your posts then don’t post. peace Okay? And with that same logic, people can also tell you to …

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

So your argument is completely based on hypocrisy.

But apparently you do.

You wrote three sentences that were actually relevant to anything, every other post here is just you arguing for the sake of arguing. Join a debate club or something.

Id find a better word for hypocrisy. I honestly answered your question. You can incorrectly use the word hypocrisy all you wish, be my guest. You completely missed my point, nor do i think youre even willing to understand, because I further went to say that would be the case if other dude was writing/asking stuff under similar context of what Stu was asking. If youre gonna highlight stuff, highlight all of it, in all of its context.

And no i wasnt being arrogant whatsoever. You can provide me with some examples of such behavior, otherwise youre just throwing that word around for the sake of doing so.

And if youre going to jump into disagreeing with me, why say, “arguing for the sake of arguing”, every single time someone doesn’t agree with you, or disagrees with your little buddy? I think you’d be more correct if you said, “arguing to prove a point”. Gotta remember word choices my friend.

Defending myself to a degree, isnt arguing for the sake of arguing. Youre more than welcome to prove me wrong though.

Ive stayed on topic, and even provided an anology of sorts. Which you kind of decided to just ignore, or just add in shit according to how you feel.

From experience, you will get nowhere quick engaging with the super duo that is cantankerous chris and captain save a bro.

1 Like

I can understand that, its just fucking baffling and irritating when folks like that pop up out of the blue with bullshit like that. Like, I wonder if they go around doing this shit in real life.

But you’re right.

Lol. Nah, I kind of get the impression that they are the mom’s basement type boys. These threads can be entertaining at times though. I wouldn’t take it to heart.

I guess, maybe I have a crappy sense of humor lol

You mean from all the times you started stupid arguments and got nowhere? And talking about “flinging shit at the monkey”?

If you start talking complete bullshit in real life I will definitely call you out on it.

Chris don’t waste your time with planetcybertron.

And this is why I love the internet. You folks are hilarious.

In other news I’m working hard to develop a posterior pelvic tilt, not because I want one but because it’ll help repair the issues I have due to my APT.

Theoretically, each step is Into posterior tilt, and Away from posterior tilt. Maybe this could allow the lower back to relax and go closer to neutral?

Or maybe extra Glute/Hip will let you stay more upright and lean forward less?

Either way, it’s easier than hanging upside down. BfoZxu-CcAEC5oK

I don’t think there is anything more to say anyway.

I was having some issues with APT not too long ago myself, to make a long story short the two main things causing it were tight hip flexors (psoas in particular) and quadratus lumborum. What helped is stretching the hip flexors and doing myofascial release stuff on both the hip flexors and lower back. A lacrosse ball works well for the QL, and stretching your back could cause other problems so I would be cautious with that. This wasn’t a chronic issue though, in your case you will have to keep working on it for a while.

1 Like

I just wanted to chime in about this. The lower back pumps are real. FYI, its like doing 100 bicep curls and the blood is just flooding your arms you cant even flex. Its a very similar feeling but in lower back. Mine is on my right side.

They are not due to injury, but taking Testosterone brings it on. No idea why. Been cycling almost 20 years an whenever Im on Test, the lower back ache is brutal. Anything bending over like pulling weeds, deadlifts, sometimes even walking is miserable. If I sit for 10 min it goes away.

Many have mentioned Taurine, or banannas but I cant find a fix. I know this is an old post I just wanted to reply and make people away. Im not sure why some are affected and most are not. But when Im off the Test I dont have any back issues.