Daisy Duke

[quote]Professor X wrote:

She has a voice on her. I was surprised she was only 17 when that first cd was released. [/quote]

Agreed. Also, I was surprised when I learned that “Fell In Love with a Boy” song was actually a White Stripes cover too. But she’s very talented and has that smoky sounding voice that I dig.

But obviously the poll has ZERO to do with talent and everything to do with hot vs. not. Personally, I dig Britney. What can I say?

have you heard her new album.

more original stuff, less covers and a bit more soulful.

her voice is also soooo husky when she talks.

mmmmmm

I thought this thread was about the new Dukes movie?

Stay on the subject or start a new thread entitled, “Which worthless contemporary artist would I rather sleep with”?

Dustin

[quote]Dustin wrote:

Stay on the subject or start a new thread entitled, “Which worthless contemporary artist would I rather sleep with”?

Dustin[/quote]

No, the thread is titled “DAISY DUKE”, not “The Dukes of Hazard Movie”. Therefore, it can go into any topic concerning Daisy Duke’s attributes…or lack there of and also those who compare to her. Thanks for for showing how much you pay attention. We’ll catch you next time around, 'kay?

[quote]Dustin wrote:

Dustin[/quote]

ok.

I thinks i would rather X person be daisy duke that jessica simposon

For a thread to leave initial topic would be increadibly unusual. I have never seen THAT happen before:)

[quote]Most people are pissed that this movie is even being made. Being a fan of the show myself when I was just a wee lad, I too feel this is another one of the oldies that probably should have just been left alone. I’m going to be honest, however…I’m going to see it. And no, not just to see Jessica Simpson. As juvenile and shallow as it probably makes me, I actually like Seann Scott and Johnny Knoxville and I’m curious to see how they pull it off.

I’d be lying if I said she didn’t play a factor, though…I present to you exhibit A :slight_smile: [/quote]

Here’s what the author of the thread stated in the first post. The first four or five responses were in reference to the movie. Nothing was mentioned about which pop star was better looking.

There’s plenty of space in the Off-Topic forum to discuss which Simpson sister is better looking.

So, gentlemen, what was the topic of this thread?

Dustin

[quote]Dustin wrote:

Dustin [/quote]

I’ll take “whatever we want it to be” for 5,000, Alex.

Really I just wanted an excuse to put that picture up. For the most part, I could give two shits about the movie or who’s playing Daisy. Just seemed like an appropriate title. Talk about what you will boys, there’s never a wrong way to bring up hot pieces of ass :slight_smile:

P.S. Actually I’m going to make a quick hi-jack in my own thread (mostly because I don’t want to do it in the threads I’m going to mention for fear of hurting someone’s feelings). X, man, how the hell do you have the patience to even reply to all those “I eat and can’t gain weight” threads, lol? I applaud you for doing it, I just don’t see how. Everytime I click on one of those it makes my eyes start bleeding…

:slight_smile:

I’m not trying to tell people what they can or can’t discuss in the various threads. I’m just pointing out what the topic of the thread was initially.

What is the point of the thread if we just talk about whatever we want?

Dustin

Alright, but if we’re gonna talk about pieces of ass at least post some pics guys. I’m a visual learner. :wink:

Dustin

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Dustin wrote:

Dustin

I’ll take “whatever we want it to be” for 5,000, Alex.[/quote]

I’m lovin’ it X! This is hilarious. I have a question to anyone that actually cares that the thread was/may have been hijacked: WHY?

Thanks,
-DV

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1109986334009.CarmenEl_24_1024.jpg

You seem to be a sharp guy. So why all the questions?

Let me start by asking you a few questions.

First of all how long have you been part of T-Mag ?

Second if not long, that is OK I would be willing to help you out not a problem.

Third, pick ANY Off Topic and see if any of them are HI JACKED…Hell some of the best and longest Threads have always been HI JACKED. makes for great reading for the most part.

It is called a Open Forum and if you simply don’t like it" Don’t Reply". No big…

OK… Back to the Thread. I Put a vote for Carmen. Just because she looks alot like my wife. And I like it alot when she is in Daisy Dukes. But alot of others for sure qualify.

Anyone else care to vote for a New Daisy ? With a pic added ,let’s make it very interesting.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1109989464300.duke_boys_daisy4.jpg

I’m trying to find some good pics of other girls in jean shorts (I figured I’d at least keep it somewhat relevant :slight_smile: ). In the meantime I though it’d be nice to pay homage to the original.

I’m sorry. I just had a thing for Wonderwoman as a kid and felt the urge to post a picture of her. You’ll have to forgive me.

Oh, and just to make this post relevant, I’ll type the words “Daisy Duke” right now.

Avril Lavigne would make a good Daisy Duke.

She writes her own stuff, is still a teenager, and can sing like no other canadian teenager I know.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

She writes her own stuff, os still a teenager, and can sing like no other canadian teenager I know.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure that nothing in the original show stipulated that Daisy Duke was a teen, and in fact on the contrary, was likely intended to be a young adult.

And, I never realized you ran into so many Canadian teenagers down there in Texas. grins

I’m an Avril fan myself though, I understand.

I just have a thing for hot Canadian teenaged singers. Hell - we’ve got votes for Alicia Keyes to play Ms. Duke, why not a hot canadian teenager?

[quote]rainjack wrote:

She writes her own stuff, is still a teenager, and can sing like no other canadian teenager I know.[/quote]

You’re joking … right?

A flat-chested, pale-skinned, punk-riot-grrrrl, sk8er-style punk singer as Daisy Duke?

Looks more like total opposites to me.

[quote]DAN C wrote:
You’re joking … right?

A flat-chested, pale-skinned, punk-riot-grrrrl, sk8er-style punk singer as Daisy Duke?
[/quote]

You left out hot, and talented. Bsides if Alicia Keyes can get a mention…

I have to say, I think Avril’s attitude fits who Daisy Duke was better then Jessica Simpson’s attitude does.