Daisy Duke

[quote]Orbitalboner wrote:
Ya, especially that song she ripped off from John Mellencamp…[/quote]

I can’t tell if you are being sarcastic or not. Oh well, if you aren’t, just keep on hating. It’ll get you nowhere :slight_smile:

I’d hit it…Jessica that is…

Alicia is mildly attractive. She’s too small up top and doesn’t have a great figure. She is an incredible artist though, and I love her for that.

Oh my are you kidding ??

So what the fish is the big debate ?

Daisy Duke should have been played by Carmen Electra. " She’s a DAMN HOT brunette". Not a Blondie.

I’d still hit ol’ Simpson a few times tho.

As for talent… Come on. Key’s hands down. Over both Simpson’s. Hell the chick that sang with Ethridge at the Grammy’s has a Hella voice. Plenty of great young talent out and around. And a lot are not even Main stream.

Oh ya Hollywood needs to get more creative. Most movies are only good for popcorn. As in most movies suck. Only a few are worth sitting for.

[quote]thrasher wrote:
It’s a lot easier for hollywood to make a movie out of a t.v. show then it is to come up with an original idea. I wouldn’t be suprised to see knight rider or bj and the bear on the big screen soon.(Now there’s a concept I can’t get enough of, a man and his monkey) ;][/quote]

I don’t know about BJ and The Bear… but I did read about a Knight Rider movie. I don’t remember what site/mag, but I believe it was an interview with Hasslehoff.

I saw the teaser for tonight’s episode of the show; and the car had the confederate flag on it. Rejoice.

It’s a good show. But Ashlee’s is better, just like in music. So there.

[quote]Vyskol wrote:
I don’t know about BJ and The Bear… but I did read about a Knight Rider movie. I don’t remember what site/mag, but I believe it was an interview with Hasslehoff.[/quote]

Not a hijack, just a slight, related, detour. :wink:

No sign of BJ and The Bear. :slight_smile:

[quote]jackzepplin wrote:

Alicia is mildly attractive. She’s too small up top and doesn’t have a great figure. She is an incredible artist though, and I love her for that.[/quote]

I’d say Alicia is more than mildly attractive.

http://home.tiscali.be/bert.debusschere2/alicia_keys.htm

[quote]HouseOfAtlas wrote:
GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:
she’s not really even a talented singer.

If you don’t think she’s talented, who do you think is? Jessica has a really strong voice and she can hit high notes like nothing.[/quote]

Oh I’m sure she can hit the high C’s as I’m sure she has had enough practice . But a talented Singer ,Song writer, And actress she is not . Like I said if you have seen those late night infomercials for proactive it’s apparent she can’t act it’s really pitifull she can’t even recite a one liner without stumbling And looking like she’s reading (or trying to read) from a cue card . That being said she is what she is an image to think of so I can rub off a batch when I don’t have a girl around .

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
jackzepplin wrote:

Alicia is mildly attractive. She’s too small up top and doesn’t have a great figure. She is an incredible artist though, and I love her for that.

http://home.tiscali.be/bert.debusschere2/alicia_keys.htm[/quote]

Anyone who thinks that Alicia Keys is MILDLY attractive (which Is something I might say in reference to a prostitute) will never have to worry about me relying on their opinion for anything. Jessica Simpson is a wannabe Barbie Doll. She couldn’t even get that right.

how old is alecia.

i do fear she has the fat gene about to kick in.

whatever, she is a darn pretty thing.

anyone got any pics of original daisy duke.

i would like to get all nostalgic AND horny.

[quote]GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:
Oh I’m sure she can hit the high C’s as I’m sure she has had enough practice . But a talented Singer ,Song writer, And actress she is not.
[/quote]

Thats true. Not a good actress, but a hell of singer :slight_smile:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
jackzepplin wrote:

Anyone who thinks that Alicia Keys is MILDLY attractive (which Is something I might say in reference to a prostitute) will never have to worry about me relying on their opinion for anything. Jessica Simpson is a wannabe Barbie Doll. She couldn’t even get that right. [/quote]

A) that link didn’t work for me

B) She’s attractive, but she’s really not that attractive. I walk around campus and could point out atleast 20 different girls I’d hit before Alicia Keyes, I can’t say the same for Jessica Simpson. As far as talent, Alicia Keyes, yes, is much more talented in a number of areas, but really, she’s not that hot.

I’ve seen Alicia Keys up close (although not as close as I would like). I would hit it for sure, but she is on the chunky side, especially her ass and thighs. Her face is gorgeous though.
Jessica Simpson is hot in a stereotypical American girl way but so stupid she would irritate the hell out of me in about 5 minutes!
Solution? Transplant Alicia’s head to Jessica’s body.

Thats true. Not a good actress, but a hell of singer :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Oh yeah right up there with the legendary Britney spears,christina ,AND ROB AND FOB . Simply put being able to hit a few notes only gives the potential to be a good signer but if the songs you are signing SUCK then you are LOW RENT and it dose’nt matter that you can hit a few notes as the the end result is the same SHITTY MUSIC weather sung or written that way .

[quote]Professor X wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
jackzepplin wrote:

Anyone who thinks that Alicia Keys is MILDLY attractive (which Is something I might say in reference to a prostitute) will never have to worry about me relying on their opinion for anything. Jessica Simpson is a wannabe Barbie Doll. She couldn’t even get that right. [/quote]

That’s cool. I can’t help it that I’ve got higher standards than you do. To be quite honest, I don’t worry much about your opinion either (I’ve spent some time in the Political forum).

Keys has a pretty face, that’s it. You can have her.

[quote]jackzepplin wrote:

That’s cool. I can’t help it that I’ve got higher standards than you do.[/quote]

Jessica Simpson is “higher standards”? Wow. You learn something new everyday.

Well, here is a chance for everyone to have their say of who is the hottest female artist, brought to us courtesy of our friends at ESPN.com

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page3/story?page=hot/musician/female2005

I would be curious to hear who everyone voted for and why. Current leader is Jessica Simpson with 26.2% of the votes and Alicia Key is in 6th with 6.4% in this highly scientific poll.

Kuz

this poll is based around PR, who is more pr’d. Gillian anderson won sexiest female in FHM mag some time back. she was rank then.

My vote the is for joss stone…18, talented and oh so cute.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
Well, here is a chance for everyone to have their say of who is the hottest female artist, brought to us courtesy of our friends at ESPN.com

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page3/story?page=hot/musician/female2005

I would be curious to hear who everyone voted for and why. Current leader is Jessica Simpson with 26.2% of the votes and Alicia Key is in 6th with 6.4% in this highly scientific poll.

Kuz[/quote]

Tough pick, but my 2nd brain is sayin’ Christina Milian. Beyonce is right there too though if not above (depends on my mood). Both have incredible bodies with curves in all the right places.

[quote]miniross wrote:
this poll is based around PR, who is more pr’d. Gillian anderson won sexiest female in FHM mag some time back. she was rank then.

My vote the is for joss stone…18, talented and oh so cute.[/quote]

Sha has a voice on her. I was surprised she was only 17 when that first cd was released.