Daily Show Bit on Planet Fitness

Uh…LOL at cameras being allowed in the “judgment free zone”…and the taping of customers.

The color scheme alone in one of these places would send me into some kind of seizure.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Uh…LOL at cameras being allowed in the “judgment free zone”…and the taping of customers.[/quote]

Yeah, I’m pretty sure they were completely distracted by the guy throwing a temper tantrum to notice someone using their camera phone to film.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Uh…LOL at cameras being allowed in the “judgment free zone”…and the taping of customers.[/quote]

Yeah, I’m pretty sure they were completely distracted by the guy throwing a temper tantrum to notice someone using their camera phone to film.

[/quote]

Not the point. From people filming other members to singling out patrons like this, it is pretty clear there is MUCH judgment going on in the “judgment free zone”.

If there is no sex in the champagne room, there should be no judging in the judgment free zone.

…and there is no sex in the champagne room. None.

I thought that video was fake? Someone here knew something that let them know it was fake…I’m not sure because it was about 6 PF threads ago.

10 dollars for tanning bed usage for a month sounds like a great way to get a base coat before a winter vacation though, what a deal! And the massage chairs! Fuck using the gym.

[quote]red04 wrote:
10 dollars for tanning bed usage for a month sounds like a great way to get a base coat before a winter vacation though, what a deal! And the massage chairs! Fuck using the gym.[/quote]

My gym has a tanning facility and every woman working at my gym looks like a carrot. It’s kinda funny.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

Not the point. From people filming other members to singling out patrons like this, it is pretty clear there is MUCH judgment going on in the “judgment free zone”.

If there is no sex in the champagne room, there should be no judging in the judgment free zone.

…and there is no sex in the champagne room. None.[/quote]

No matter WHAT a stripper tells you!