Coronavirus - What Happened?

*knew, right?

1 Like

Fauci apparently blaming Rand for threats against 'da Fauci:

Fun fact -Fauci a while ago accused Jesse Watters of Fox news, of making threats against him because Watters talked about ā€œambushingā€ Fauci and using the term ā€œkiller shotā€ when talking about how to question Fauci. Fauci demanded Watters be fired for these egregious remarks, i.e. Fauci tried to cancel Watters.

Yesterday, Watters got a big promotion to permanent host of the 7 pm Fox primetime hour LOLLL.

Poor Fauci, all these people threatening his life w/o consequenceā€¦

I will just drop this here

Fauci is a lier. Needs to be in a jail for crimes against humanity.

2 Likes

I think thatā€™s obvious to anybody outside the cult at this point. Rand Paul reduced him to a puddle of goo. If Paulā€™s goal was to get Fauci to come unhinged, he succeeded. There is a lesson here. If you are a bureaucrat hell bent on driving your own narrative, damn the consequences, you cannot have such a thin skin. Fauci could have chose to act like an adult and not squabble. Just answer direct questions and take insults with a ā€˜youā€™re entitled to your own opinionā€™ attitude. But instead he became furious and it was hilarious to watch.
There is ā€œThe scienceā€ frothing at the mouth, unable to take criticism.

1 Like

I think the narrative is finally starting to fail. Good! Enough of this shit. Life is a risk. You can choose to live with risk, or live in fear of death and never really live. Be free! Enough is enough.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-11/repeat-booster-shots-risk-overloading-immune-system-ema-says

Yeah, like I said. Enough is enough. All this horseshit about covid has driven people insane, itā€™s got to stop.
I say, if you are afraid. Stay home and hide. The rest of us, go out and live our best lives and defy the orders of elected officials who rule by decree and unelected officials who just want us all to hide in a corner and never come out.

Iā€™m turning into a conspiracy theorist, furthered immensedly this week by a jurist (ā€œSupremeā€ Court justice SoSomayor) supposedly at the top of the pyramid, a modern day Solomon, spouting outright falsehood(s). Meanwhile, the Far Right continues to brainwash me with nonsensical emails that are mostly redactedā€¦Iā€™m sure for national security reasons LOL. Somebody from The Left please help my weak malleable brain.

Do you notice how they edited the title and did not provide a quote, lol. The quote I believe is immune system.

https://mobile.twitter.com/P_McCulloughMD/status/1482133385548029952

Sounds like they need to #believeallscientism.

1 Like

Close to 100%(if not 100%) also had hair. Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve had all hair permanently removed from my head and body.

I havenā€™t been around in a while as life has been busy, but I dropped in and started reading some old posts from march of 20 forward. Itā€™s pretty entertaining to see the evolution of perspectives in here. Though, there are a few that never changed.

Yeah, a lot of the pro vaccine/mandate posters disappeared.

1 Like

She didnā€™t get in because of her brilliant intellect. What scares me more is that none of the other justices corrected her. Did the court look at the actual facts? How many more of them believed things that are not true? They donā€™t have to be as loony, just wrong a little bit. Like, believing any fraction of what she said was true, but just somewhat smaller in number.

They are just trying to figure out how to spin it. It takes a while when the actual evidence is so overwhelming. Donā€™t you worry, there will be no admissions that anybody got anything wrong. Their will be a lot of ad hominems and accusations of being far-right what ever that means. But if it means having common sense, then thatā€™s what I am and I will wear it proudly. It likely means something that doesnā€™t actually exist, but we are supposed to believe itā€™s the greatest threat humanity has every faced.

They donā€™t ā€œfigure outā€ anything. They wait to be told what they think.

Iā€™m still pro vaccineā€¦

I just got my booster shotā€¦