Contact with Bi's and Tri's

Hello, I have a big problem getting muscle contact with my biceps and triceps.

Everytime i do an biceps exercise i feel it in my front shoulder, I get pump and my front shoulder gets sore and starts burning.

With triceps I can never feel the triceps work, and when I stretch it all the way out my elbow hurts a little bit, thats the only place I feel it.

Does anyone else have the same problems? Or the solution?

[quote]swolecalves wrote:
Everytime i do an biceps exercise i feel it in my front shoulder, I get pump and my front shoulder gets sore and starts burning.[/quote]
Do you know that the biceps attach right around the front delt, so the front delt is essentially an “assistance muscle” to the biceps? I’d say what you’re feeling is either from poor exercise form or weak front delts. And not many people have weak front delts.

What does your triceps training look like? I mean the exercises, sets, and reps. A lot of guys, John Meadows included, don’t usually use exercises that involve a big tri stretch (like overhead work) until the middle of their session, to make sure the elbows are thoroughly warmed up and the tris are somewhat “pre-fatigued”.

In any case, I suggest single-arm work using touch training to emphasize the mind-muscle connection. Simply touching the working muscle with the non-working hand during each rep seems to help.

Also, are you still running steroid cycle? Because I (still) think that’s a huge mistake for you since you don’t have a grasp on basic training/nutrition.

Im not on an aas cycle.
I’ve tried loads of isolation work, tried working them 1 per week, 2 per week, 3 per week. Not doing isolation work.

My form is pretty spot on, I’ve tried atleast 15 biceps exericises and alot of triceps aswell.
Normal one is concentration curl, sitting one arm curl, standing barbell curl. triceps push rope. and I dont know the name of the rest.

The only thing i can think of is that maybe the shoulders are too tight? i dont know.
been workout out for 6 years straight, every musclegroup still grows except arms.

My calves are now 4 cm bigger than my arms.