Confess Your Cringiest Workout Song

At least Fred was a lifter. LOL

2 Likes

hahahahaahha how have I not seen this?

While we’re on the topic of perfect mashups:

1 Like

I can see that, I’ve been cycling through Table Talk with Dave Tate a lot lately.

1 Like

Ya, I mostly lift without any music for that exact reason. I usually throw a podcasts on while walking, but even then I usually end up lost in thought before long.

Just want to say I’m suprised by the amount of people who don’t listent to music while lifting, and you are all wierd.

7 Likes

The first metal song I ever listened to in my life was Puritania and I liked it. Then after that moment I started to expand my music taste.

1 Like

Godsmack, 1000 HP.

HELLYEAH, Alcohaulin’ Ass

Don’t listen to music myself, rather use it as a bit of quiet time and enjoy the clanging noises from my weights. Did use to listen to audio books after reading some study that splitting your concentration helps your strength blah blah blah. Had my brother listen to a science fiction book with me once, he called it crap and took the piss so much that I stopped in total shame.
Now its just silence:-)

1 Like

Oh yea that’s an awesome one. Blood Hunger Doctrine is a great one from them. Actually, just about every song from that album, Death Cult Armageddon (crazy name lol) is awesome. Kalmah has some of the best riffage i’ve heard imo

1 Like

If it is something I would find embarrassing I would hate it too much to tolerate it while I am trying to concentrate on my exercises. I am not ashamed of my preferences the composers of which have earned the right to be accepted.
For very strenuous exercises I find it fun to have Tuba Mirum from Verdi’s Requiem an excelsior choice.

1 Like

Formulaic. Repetitive. Predictable. Driving.

I thought that was Cake!

1 Like

Probably ABBA Take a Chance on Me :joy: What can I say, it’s got a great rhythm to run to :man_shrugging:t3::running_man:t3:

2 Likes

I used to listen to a variety of things but the past while it’s basically just deathcore - slaughter to prevail, heaven shall burn, Lorna shore etc

Ride of the Valkyries, Black gold by Charles Stepney, and Castlevania music.

Cyclonengineer, I love your “timing.” (Bass player here)

I typically listen to funk when working out. However, one day, when I forgot my earbuds, I caught myself in the mirror lip synching Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off.” Thankfully, no one let on that they noticed.

2 Likes

The theme of my favorite scene from Apocalypse Now.

1 Like

It’s probably a tie between Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off” and Run-DMC’s “It’s Tricky”.

2 Likes