Clash of the Titans!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
http://www.spill.com/Movie-Reviews/MovieReview.aspx?Name=Clash%20of%20the%20Titans&VideoId=427095[/quote]

I agree 100% with what they said. Would not recommend for anyone to see in theaters, especially not in 3d. Would have rather seen it in 2d… the whole time I was taking the glasses off because the 3d was so bad.

The plot sucked, the characters weren’t developed, the acting was bad. Sam Worthington wasn’t bad-ass enough for me either. He was basically playing Jake Sully again except he didn’t have an avatar to transform into.

It was just all around pretty bad IMO… and this is coming from someone who is usually satisfied with an average action movie.

Just saw it. Wasn’t impressed.

I’ll just say this: whoever directed the Craken scene clearly played A LOT of Final Fantasy 7. That thing coming out of the water…

You know when you’re at the end of FF7 and you face that dilemma, “I need to do a lot of damage here, so I should summon Bahamut, but I don’t have 9 fucking minutes to wait while the summon FMV plays” and you just sort of hate your life?

Basically that.

But in 3D.

Movie was eh…

Basically boils down to cool action scenes and a terrible plot with bad acting.

And my god the ending sucked.

P.S Wasn’t the woman that helps him throughout the movie his real mom? I kept thinking to myself what kind of sick pervert this guy was.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Indiana Jones used to rule the world. Now…Labuff. [/quote]

Don’t be mad you’re not Labuff status yet.

[quote]John Romaniello wrote:

I’ll just say this: whoever directed the Craken scene clearly played A LOT of Final Fantasy 7. That thing coming out of the water…

You know when you’re at the end of FF7 and you face that dilemma, “I need to do a lot of damage here, so I should summon Bahamut, but I don’t have 9 fucking minutes to wait while the summon FMV plays” and you just sort of hate your life?

Basically that.

But in 3D.[/quote]

Humorous posts like this make me wish you’d update your blog more.

Suprised more people didn’t like this. I saw it last night. I actually left the theater thinking that for once Hollywood did a remake from my youth that I actually liked. I am usually disapointed in all the remakes I see. Kind of like the posters above. I usually feel like something is missing. I really enjoyed this movie.

not worth watching in theatre

[quote]Otep wrote:

Basically that.

But in 3D.[/quote]

Humorous posts like this make me wish you’d update your blog more.[/quote]

wtf guilt trip =(

I was working on an article for T-Nation this past week, will update the blog later tonight.

Maybe i’ll do a post about how I’m too lazy to update the blog. Let me know if there’s anything you’d like to see

I’ll just say this: whoever directed the Craken scene clearly played A LOT of Final Fantasy 7. That thing coming out of the water…D.[/quote]

Great analysis. I know exactly what you’re talking about.