Clash of the Titans!

Tonight I will see at midnight. In 3D!

I’m gonna enjoy a blueberry muffin, drink some Heineken, and determine if Medusa is hot or not.

Who else is gonna see the movie?

(Old poster is Old)

I’ll see it sooner or later … not tonight though, I mean if the old one kicked ass with shitty fuckin’ graphics (claymation ftw!!) I can only bring imagine I’d have to bring a change of underwear to change into after I crap the ones I’ll be wearing out of the sheer awesomeness of this movie (I have a lot of good memories watching the old one when I was a kid)

Sorry mods, I’ve been drinking since lunch time. Excuse my terrible spelling error and clean it up for me.

Love you, Mods.

Wolly A. Barret.

^ polo i thought you were dead

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I’ll see it sooner or later … not tonight though, I mean if the old one kicked ass with shitty fuckin’ graphics (claymation ftw!!) I can only bring imagine I’d have to bring a change of underwear to change into after I crap the ones I’ll be wearing out of the sheer awesomeness of this movie (I have a lot of good memories watching the old one when I was a kid)[/quote]

I haven’t seen the original, but I heard it was bad ass for its time. This movie should kick ass. I promise I won’t spoil it for you guys.

Spoiler Alert

DANGER ZONE!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I’ll see it sooner or later … not tonight though, I mean if the old one kicked ass with shitty fuckin’ graphics (claymation ftw!!) I can only bring imagine I’d have to bring a change of underwear to change into after I crap the ones I’ll be wearing out of the sheer awesomeness of this movie (I have a lot of good memories watching the old one when I was a kid)[/quote]

I haven’t seen the original, but I heard it was bad ass for its time. This movie should kick ass. I promise I won’t spoil it for you guys.

Spoiler Alert

DANGER ZONE!
[/quote]

i thought you were disease free?

[quote]polo77j wrote:

The original was great, it also had tits in it, which I think were the first pair I saw on video(that part is fuzzy, could be wrong), which is even more odd when you consider that we watched it in school in 6th grade. Our teacher forgot about the scene and then when it came on he was across the room from the tv and just said “oh yea, oops.” We joked about it years later at graduation.

COOL STORY BRO.

bump

Should be good. The only thing I heard about is they did the 3D after they filmed it so it wont be as good as Avatar’s 3D.

Loved the original. I was into the Sinbad movies and anything that had Ray Harryhausen’s work in it.

I may have to see this one alone, since I don’t have any friends:(

Got my tickets. T-minus 45 minutes till awesomeness. I better practice drinking now.

Are you going to a 3D IMAX showing of it? because you’d better be.

I called my GF and told her I wanted to watch it expecting her to b**** because she has to work tomorrow. But her response was, “cool I’m down”. I love that girl lol. This movie has the makings to be EPIC! Can’t wait.

I just came back from it, I thought it was pretty good, some 14 year old with a beard boo’d at the end and one of my friends threw his ice tea at him, was awesome. If you’ve seen the original you should like this one for sure. Perseus is more likable in this one for sure, and Medusa is smoking hot, even though she has no body, I’d find a way. Nate’s Summary: Good action, half decent jokes, hot chicks go see it.

How are the action scene’s??

please tell me the cool owl robot it in it!!!

[quote]Nate112 wrote:
I just came back from it, I thought it was pretty good, some 14 year old with a beard boo’d at the end and one of my friends threw his ice tea at him, was awesome. If you’ve seen the original you should like this one for sure. Perseus is more likable in this one for sure, and Medusa is smoking hot, even though she has no body, I’d find a way. Nate’s Summary: Good action, half decent jokes, hot chicks go see it.[/quote]

If it has breasts you can have sex with it. Did it have breasts?

nice I’ll see it this weekend.

Ohdang, it’s out tomorrow? This is the first movie I’ve been half way excited about in a LONG time.

Hope it’s better than the first one. I’m not saying I didn’t love the first one, but it was actually a pretty bad movie IMO =P

book of eli wasnt that good. ): was slightly disappointed. man of fire was loads better.