Clash of the Titans!

[quote]LTKO wrote:
book of eli wasnt that good. ): was slightly disappointed. man of fire was loads better.[/quote]

Fuck you, Book of Eli was great.

The movie was short, it didn’t need the 3D in my opinion, the action scenes were damn good, and I didn’t like Sam Worthington’s Dialogue.

Good movie, check it out.

I loved the trailers for Iron Man 2 and Nightmare on Elm Street.

“Why are you screaming? I haven’t even cut you yet”

I opened this thread in hopes of it being about the dominance of the class of '05.
I’m disappointed

Thought it sucked a bit. 3D was very blurry looking and I have no idea why Worthington just played an Aussie. Too many moments trying to be like Russell Crowe.

Girl I was with had seen Avatar (I haven’t) and said the 3D was way, way better than this.

[quote]Gabe299 wrote:
please tell me the cool owl robot it in it!!![/quote]

haha, yeah it was.

and Medusa had boobs, so yes, you could have sex with her.

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Gabe299 wrote:

haha, yeah it was.

and Medusa had boobs, so yes, you could have sex with her.[/quote]

Marylin Manson had boobs too…just sayin

Just got back not long ago from seeing it myself, it was fairly average. Action scenes are pretty decent but not epic. Yup the cool owl robot is in it.

I love the claymation stuff. The Harryhausen stop action gave it a creepy feeling to the monsters. I prefer it over the CG material. I know there were a lot of inaccuracies from the greek mythology, but who cares, still gonna go.

I am still waiting for Predators.

[quote]Nate112 wrote:

[quote]Gabe299 wrote:

haha, yeah it was.

and Medusa had boobs, so yes, you could have sex with her.[/quote]

Damn…talk about being “rock hard”.

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I’ll see it sooner or later … not tonight though, I mean if the old one kicked ass with shitty fuckin’ graphics (claymation ftw!!) I can only bring imagine I’d have to bring a change of underwear to change into after I crap the ones I’ll be wearing out of the sheer awesomeness of this movie (I have a lot of good memories watching the old one when I was a kid)[/quote]

The original was great, it also had tits in it, which I think were the first pair I saw on video(that part is fuzzy, could be wrong), which is even more odd when you consider that we watched it in school in 6th grade. Our teacher forgot about the scene and then when it came on he was across the room from the tv and just said “oh yea, oops.” We joked about it years later at graduation.

COOL STORY BRO.[/quote]

LOL. The same thing happened when I was in 6th grade. Only the teacher didn’t bother to say anything. Nothing beats school sanctioned boobage.

My biggest issue with this is the time paradox. How did Wol post this thread this morning, but you guys commented yesterday???

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
My biggest issue with this is the time paradox. How did Wol post this thread this morning, but you guys commented yesterday???[/quote]

Wait…you AREN’T psychic?

Guys, I think we have an intruder…and frankly, most of you should have seen this coming.

My biggest issue with this is the time paradox. How did Wol post this thread this morning, but you guys commented yesterday???[/quote]

Douchebags in other countries get the movie ahead of us, so by the time I was in the theater, they were already snitching about the movie.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Wait…you AREN’T psychic?

Guys, I think we have an intruder…and frankly, most of you should have seen this coming.[/quote]

Hahah. Can I please stay? I can provide orange slices and Capri Suns, just like back in the day…

But for realz, when I first opened the thread, it said Wol posted this at 7am today 4/2. All following posts were timestamped as they are now. Wol’s post has changed times.

Freaky shit!

http://www.spill.com/Movie-Reviews/MovieReview.aspx?Name=Clash%20of%20the%20Titans&VideoId=427095

i thought it was nice. The action sequences were fun although perseus seemed a bit like a tool. Having grown up with ray harryhausens epics i was a bit dissapointed.

Cg is great, and IO i thought was really hot in a strange way that film girls normaly aren’t.

Maybe its cause i am not 8 any more, but it seemd like it just wasn’t as good.

[quote]lnname wrote:
i thought it was nice. The action sequences were fun although perseus seemed a bit like a tool. Having grown up with ray harryhausens epics i was a bit dissapointed.

Cg is great, and IO i thought was really hot in a strange way that film girls normaly aren’t.

Maybe its cause i am not 8 any more, but it seemd like it just wasn’t as good.[/quote]

The first one was boring. I mean, let’s be serious. As kids, we all watched it for the mechanical owl, Pegasus, Medusa and the Cracken. Everything in between had me going to sleep. I think it is simply a part of glorifying things experienced in youth.

Indiana Jones used to rule the world. Now…Labuff.

^ lmao at labuff!

Saw a 3D showing of it last night and it was just average. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON 3D!! I’ve seen way better 3D on cereal boxes. The action was ok, honestly it was a very poor remake of the original. The Medusa scene was cool and the Craken looked awesome, but it was just missing something. It didn’t have the whimsy or sense of adventure that the first one had. The main character had like 0 personality and you really didn’t give a fuck whether or not he succeeded. Plus the hair styles just looked ridiculous. All the dudes had cornrows, very, very poor cornrows. And Zues looked like a damn hippie in a suit of armor made from a disco ball. At the end I was just looking for some tit, any type, some side boob underboobage anything. Needless to say I was disappointed. So yeah, once again Hollywood pissed on my childhood memories.

Like Wol said the previews were the best part.

^ Dog you just bummed me out,hahah thanks for the honest review though. Well we still have a whole summer of block busters to hope for.

I’ll check it out Action Junky