China's Dangerous Lies about Everything

Is this really all you can do, split hairs?

It is beyond obvious that actually enacting such a national healthcare policy, which luckily takes more than a stage of pandering idiots raising their hands, would be a dramatic change from what we do today. BEYOND OBVIOUS. If I have to point this out I’m not sure why I’m bothering to discuss anything here.

You’re the one seemingly keeping score. How many points do you award yourself for pointing things like this out?

Did I say something false? As long as I don’t lie, I can feel good about myself without keeping score.

Splitting hairs? I assumed most of us recognize that politics and world and national affairs are nuanced.

The question is whether you believe it. You’ve posted here for a long time and I’ve never known you to be partial to conspiracy theories.

My money would be on this for most politicians of both parties. However, we don’t see eye to eye on the prevalence of CCP propaganda in the democratic party

Yes. Splitting hairs.

split hairs

PHRASE

If you say that someone is splitting hairs, you mean that they are making unnecessary distinctions between things when the differences between them are so small they are not important.

Don’t split hairs. You know what I’m getting at.

Synonyms: quibble, find fault, cavil, overrefine More Synonyms of split hairs

I would’t call it prevalent. Simply present is enough for me to be concerned, considering the totality of global events.

Ok. If we have universal healthcare and an illegal is hit by a truck, do we drive him straight to Mexico a crippled, dying mess and dump him over the border? Or do we give him life saving care and later send him back? If it’s the latter, how does it get paid?

I assume you’re focused on the virus, but I would say you have about the same amount of evidence that propaganda points are present in the GoP (in general). In other words, not a whole lot IMHO. We’ll have to agree to disagree.

Edit–fixed autocorrect error

The only thing involving Bill Gates that I heard about with this was a pandemic simulation that his foundation was part of, but accusing him because of planning for pandemics before one happens is like blaming seismologists for an earthquake or the weather man for a hurricane.

I don’t agree with some of the stuff he does like pushing birth control and abortion on third world countries, but most of the conspiracy theories about him are based on things he said being taken out of context.

Even here in Canada they are barely testing anyone. I don’t even understand how it works, they have testing stations but most people who show up with symptoms are not tested and told to just stay home until they get better. I think you have to have been in contact with a confirmed case or something like that. It looks like numbers don’t mean a whole lot right if that’s the way it’s handled.

One thing I saw online was that the Chinese government had people going door to door testing people. Complete opposite of what they do over here.

But he works with those types of people. I don’t think he could be any less well informed than T-nation members.

“There are none so blind as they who will not see!”
Having spent half my working life (25 odd years) in manufacturing what is really worrying is “supply chains.” With the advent of “Just-in-time” what looked like a great idea has fast become a disaster.Here is an article which discusses this:

Things will not get back to normal after this.

Of course they do. Politicians at high levels and political parties want this. Trump ran counter to things that Republicans had been pushing for for years. Directly in opposition to many. The party wanted power and he is who they had to offer. They grumble behind closed doors perhaps, but on the whole he has became what they stand for. If he wants something it’s what they want with very few exceptions. Can you imagine thinking in 2008 that Republicans in 2016 would support a guy who advocated defaulting on the debt and universal health care?

The same Fox News which flipped out when Obama mentioned speaking with people without conditions that were viewed as enemies. Now they not only support that they are perfectly fine when the President praises those former enemies.

Where you calling for this when Obama inherited crises? That it was time for Republicans to come together and support him? Perhaps you did, but that was never the intention of Republicans at the national level and they were not scared to say that in public from day one.

Maybe you did call for that unity then I’m not sure. But if criticism of him was not being on team America I’m not sure how criticism of Trump is.

I’m not by any means saying I’m a fan of all Democratic ideas or policies. But it seems like some of the criticism of what they are doing is absolutely true of Republicans in the last decade.

Don’t think I’m turning into ______, crap what’s his name?! The one who USMCC used to engage with? Zep? Just stating there is a group who is making such claims.

Found it! I particularly like the term ‘pressitutes’

1 Like

They and N. Korea have my vote for being able to do this.

Just making sure! Lol

But where are the Jews in this?

If you want less immigrants, you should focus that, you know, there’s less of them. Birth control does that.

Oh, I just found this op-ed from Sleepy Joe from January. So much for “no one knew this will happen”

Wasn’t Roger Daltrey a Jew?

*Lead singer of The Who.

Behind everything, of course. Controlling the world like marionettes.

Or trains. Tsar Alexander the Third of Russia almost got himself killed by ordering his imperial train to drive much faster than was deemed safe - he was convinced the Jews were somehow slowing his train down.

Two months before the crash Alexander, upset about Witte’s insistence on reducing train speed limits, had publicly chastised him and his railway, referring to its owners’ ethnicity: "Nowhere else has my speed been reduced; your railroad is an impossible one because it is a Jewish road

1 Like

What did they have to gain by lying about it in the first place? It does not change the fact that they are lying. I have post much evidence pointed to that fact. British intelligence is reporting China’s number are 15 to 40 times higher than what they are reporting. Do you trust the China state news paper or western intelligence more?
Estimates have China’s real numbers in the 1 millions.
Why they lied is a mystery, since we could have stemmed the spread in the first place had they not lied. This wide spread carnage could have been prevented and life could have gone on. Why did they lie and why do they continue to lie? It’s the communist way. Just like the USSR chose to lie about Chernobyl.
They loosened and then re-tightened the restrictions. We don’t really know much since they threw out all the western journalists.

Do you honestly believe that China had no new cases and no deaths yesterday? They didn’t report any according to worldometers.
They live on top of each other, they eat bats and the government represses them.
Is China the country you really want to carry water for?
To be clear, when I say China, I mean the government, not the people.

Preventing damage to their export market.

Unless someone else has actual figures, you can’t prove that China is still lying. If people were getting sick and dying left and right then we would hear about it, but what we hear instead is that restrictions in Wuhan are easing up. CNN is reporting on that as well, are they Chinese propagandists?

Lol, I know Trump’s answer.