Celebrity Ass Whipping

Dr. Phil
Tony Robbins
That other motivational ‘I’m at peace’ dipshit that I see on TV.

[quote]QTIP88 wrote:
I think that the list of the ones that would be allowed to live would be easier than a list of ones that need a double tap to the head!
However, I would need extra ammo for the following…
Tim Robbins and his bitch-ass wife, Susan Serandon.

Sean Penn, Jenine Garafallo, Rosie O’Donnel…[/quote]

Great list. Don’t forget Richard Gere.

[quote]vaughn5000 wrote:
Great list. Don’t forget Richard Gere.[/quote]

How could I forget…He get’s a double tap to the head followed by a mortar launch straight up his gerbil infested shit hole!

[quote]QTIP88 wrote:
I think that the list of the ones that would be allowed to live would be easier than a list of ones that need a double tap to the head!

Sean Penn, Jenine Garafallo, Rosie O’Donnel…[/quote]

Who said anything about killing? I’d like to fuck a lot of Hollywood people up, but I wouldn’t kill any of them. They’re still Americans, though you wouldn’t know it to hear them talk. The only people that I respect from Hollywood:

Charlton Heston
Bruce Willis
Clint Eastwood
Arnold

[quote]spartanpower wrote:
QTIP88 wrote:

Sean Penn, Jenine Garafallo, Rosie O’Donnel…

Who said anything about killing? I’d like to fuck a lot of Hollywood people up, but I wouldn’t kill any of them. They’re still Americans, though you wouldn’t know it to hear them talk. The only people that I respect from Hollywood:

Charlton Heston
Bruce Willis
Clint Eastwood
Arnold[/quote]

If you only like those guys cause they’re Republicans…that’s retarded.

I don’t agree with Willis or Arnold’s politics, but I think they’re great actors.

HOW COULD ANYONE FORGET THE MOST ANNOYING FUCKTARD OF ALL …ANDY DICK… This guy is the biggest fucking douche bag to ever be put on a tv set. I would like to strap him to a chair…Take a sledge hammer and crush every major joint from head to toe starting at his feet. After this I would inject his big toe with that flesh eating bacteria and watch the little bastard squirm for the rest of his miserable life while making him watch that gay-ass “who wants to be my assist show” he did.

sorry i forgot my meds today…

George Clooney (shut up and act)
Brad Pitt (Too pretty, it would be too easy)
Jon Stewart (Just shut up already)
Randy Couture (because I think I can, and he’d put up a fight, he punked out in his last fight)
Axel Rose (not sure why)
Barry Bonds (stand up and be proud of who you are, bitch)
Joe Rogan (another smug whiney bitch)
The list goes on…

so refreshing to see something negative on Pam Anderson Christ if you want to screw barbie look up Trish Stratus.

Oprah if u have a billion dollars and pull the race card cause you’re out of touch u deserve a beatdown

Federline or any fubu wannabe who would lock the doors to his ride and shit his sagging short pants if a real brother rolled near him

eva longoria 4 being such a cunt

danny from the real world for that stupid boston accent (makes intelligent Bostonians wince) and for being so pussy whipped by that sub par blonde on the show and one more for getting fucked up for playing the tough guy in front of the camera

last but not least how about that camera mugging fool Jamie Foxx who has so jumped the shark "hey notice me I won an Oscar waaa waaa

Wait I got the best one of all the a hole cop from Seattle (who was chief at one time) who writes in his book that cops kill African Americans because they are afraid of them Like the police do not have enough problems w/o someone throwing a napalm statement like that in print when it is his ahole opinion

I think Dave Attell summed it up pretty nicely: “Every man has a Jessica Simpson fantasy. Here’s mine: Jessica, hold your sister Ashlee down so I can kick her in the throat!”

Also, I believe Nick Lachey virtually asked for a good ass-kicking by the city of Columbus after his singing of the Michigan fight song on top of Ohio Stadium…

anyone mention Lee Hotti yet?

[quote]Minotaur wrote:

Ashton Kutcher.
Punch him right in the eyeteeth ::fwap:: “Who’s punk’d now, bitch?”[/quote]

DING WE HAVE A WINNER!

Also,
Lil John, YEaaaahhsSss!
Everyone from the show WIld and Out
R. Kelly
Ryan Seacrest
Elton John
Tobey Maguire (he ruined spider man!)
Hugh Grant

…and there is one guy whose name i can’t remember. I think he’s Irish. Always comes up as one of the dirties people in Hollywood and looks like he hasn’t shaved in a week. What the hell is his name?!

[quote]Smakm wrote:

1. P Diddy

2. P Diddy again[/quote]

It’s just Diddy now, guy. Apparently the P was 'Getting between him and his fans.

Personally, I agree the list is too long to mention, but I would start by fighting Michael Jackson and Paris Hilton in the steel cage, UFC style. Hell, it could even be a handicap match. I’m sure I still would have the weight advantage. I would definitely go to town on Michael’s nose, then snap Paris’s arm like a twig.

the douchbags.

i can’t find the pic, thank god.

Frankie muniz… Fucker.

redfreddy I couldnt agree more, that disgusted me beyond belief. It should soothe you to know that everyone in any section near the tunnel chanted fuck you when he walked out during the game. He left quickly.

[quote]ScrambyEggs wrote:
Minotaur wrote:

Ashton Kutcher.
Punch him right in the eyeteeth ::fwap:: “Who’s punk’d now, bitch?”

DING WE HAVE A WINNER!

Also,
Lil John, YEaaaahhsSss!
Everyone from the show WIld and Out
R. Kelly
Ryan Seacrest
Elton John
Tobey Maguire (he ruined spider man!)
Hugh Grant

…and there is one guy whose name i can’t remember. I think he’s Irish. Always comes up as one of the dirties people in Hollywood and looks like he hasn’t shaved in a week. What the hell is his name?![/quote]

Colin Farrell.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
anyone mention Lee Hotti yet?[/quote]

i don’t know about him being a celebrity, but i’d sure like to beat the ever loving shit out of his spray tanned body.

and then hand him over to 4 gay convicted rapists and let them have their way with him.

Nick Cannon.

Donald Trump.

Yet somehow you found the time to both click on this thread and post this.