Celebrity Ass Whipping

[quote]spartanpower wrote:
I’d like to step in the cage with anyone that’s been on The Real World or Road Rules or basically any MTV reality show, [/quote]

im considering auditioning for real world.

MIKE LUPICA! I would break that mother fucker in 1/2!

Kobe Bryant

Ken Lay

Jeff Skilling

Andrew Fastow

Any oil company that posted record profits last year

The Yankees

Any up and coming male pop singer

Anybody that has anything to do with MTV (Except Johnny Knoxville & Tom Green)

Nicole Kidman

Rosie Odonnell

Tom Cruise

Oh man… Where Do I start. There are so many wankers in Hollywood! It would be a one man riot.

Pat Robertson.

Paris Hilton.

Anyone from England’s Royal family (fucking pussies and drama queens)

I’ll think of more later.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Tom Cruise[/quote]

yes…

and also right now…the guy on the Countrywide Home Loans commercial…“Homeowners…Need Cash.?” CRACK…right upside his skull.

And that guy on the fitness made simple ads…he could use a good beatdown.

hmmm…who else is on my nerves…
Jared from Subway, Madonna, William Shatner, the voice from the Zantrex 3 ads…and most definately without a doubt…Michael Moore.

Nooge.

[quote]BrwnbellyYankee wrote:
none, i don’t have enough time or hate in my life to sit back and dream of whooping someones ass i never met.
[/quote]

Agreed.

1. P Diddy

2. P Diddy again

Tom Cruise
P Ditty
Oprah
Rosie
Shaq
Kolbe
Ashton Kusher
Joan Rivers

1. Val Kilmer (just so’s I could say I beat the SHIT outta Mad Mardigan! …and also, because he’s an ASSHOLE)

2. Russel Crowe (because it might actually be a challenge)

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
wow, I was just thinking about doing a thread like this. Okay, mine:

1. Usher: the epitome of everything I hate

2. Kanye West: Decent music, quite possibly the most horrendous ego and personality I’ve ever seen[/quote]

anybody see the Mtv Diary on Kanye from the day of the Grammy’s? when he didn’t win the best album but was cool with it because he had the “flyest outfit” nearly made me kick in my TV

[quote]
3. Madonna: A female version of #1

I’ll throw in an honorable ass kicking mention for Gwen Stefani, who suddenly turned from a suburban white chick to a ghetto girl so drastically that it would make Foxy Brown look like Jewel.

That goes for anyone who suddenly develops “blaccent”, i.e. Justin Timberlake, Carson Daly whenever he’s speaking to a black individual, etc.[/quote]

hilarious… this list is so perfect If I didnt know better Id say you hacked into my brain.

Ashton Kutcher is a nice choice

Kicking Ashley Parker Angel in his vagina is a GREAT idea

also:

P-Diddy

Gunner Nelson

Mariah Carrey

J-Lo

Gloria Allred

Martha Stuart

any quasi-famous, quasi-talented artist on “cribs” giving a tour of their gaudy ass bedroom and mugging the camera saying’ “yeah this is where the shit go down”

come to think of it… maybe 2 out of 3 people on that show need to catch a beatin’.

I desire a violent confrontation with most rappers and movie figures. I hate arrogance & egos. I’d use a crowbar. I also need extensive therapy for anger.

any celebrity that bad mouths the war while they are relaxing atop a ski resort in france…they know who they are…kanye west, sean penn etc

but i wanna see any girl on here smack the shit out of star jones…and why not her allegedly gay husband :wink:
oh and CINDY SHEEHAN…smack that bitch up!!!

oh and id beat the fk out of nick lachey for his stupidity.

[quote]spartanpower wrote:
I’d like to step in the cage with anyone that’s been on The Real World or Road Rules or basically any MTV reality show, ESPECIALLY the fucktards from Pimp my Ride. I’d like to tie Pam Anderson to a chair, gut a deer in front of her, and make her wear the empty carcass as a suit.[/quote]

oh yeah, that guy danny from the real world austin, he got fucked up for trying to be a tough guy!!! he needs his boston creme puff head kicked in.

[quote]pimpinthebox wrote:

And that guy on the fitness made simple ads…he could use a good beatdown.

hmmm…who else is on my nerves…
Jared from Subway, Madonna, William Shatner, the voice from the Zantrex 3 ads…and most definately without a doubt…Michael Moore.

Nooge.[/quote]

I agree with all of these. Also, that is a fan-fucking-tastic avatar.

“Smokey, you are entering a world of pain…Doesn’t anyone in here give a fuck about the rules!!! MARK IT ZERO!!!”

If I ever see Kevin Federline…I will whip his ass

[quote]mrdav2u wrote:
Gloria Allred
[/quote]

Wow. Do people outside of California even know who she is?

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Wow. Do people outside of California even know who she is?[/quote]

I don’t know… don’t they??

either way she needs to get her fucking smug little face pimp slapped…

I just want to put them all in a building…should be easy to get them know that everyone will be there and that they won a lifetime achievement award all of the fucktards will be there to accept an award with their swelled egos.

Then set the place on fucking fire.

I think that the list of the ones that would be allowed to live would be easier than a list of ones that need a double tap to the head!
However, I would need extra ammo for the following…
Tim Robbins and his bitch-ass wife, Susan Serandon.

Sean Penn, Jenine Garafallo, Rosie O’Donnel…