Call Out: TMuscle vs BB.com

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
I’m looking at your log andrew and it looks like you’re training like a powerlifter. So now I’m wondering why you care whether you look better than dbag #1 if you’re not training for aesthetics.[/quote]

Good question. Fact is I havent decided on which discipline I want to devote myself to. I did get some inspiration recently from that Matt Kroc article. He cut for a bb show (did very well) and still tried to come out of that stronger than before.

Looking good feels good when your walking around or at the beach but locking out a 1RM is pretty god damn exhilarating.

[quote]andrew_live wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Why post pictures when at this stage? I would never have done that…because I would have considered myself a rank newbie if that was as far as I had gotten.

That isn’t an insult either, I just don’t understand the mentality lately that causes so many of you to think minimal progress deserves a stage or that the rest of us would find that interesting.

If either of you have trained for longer than 2 years, you need to stop what you are doing and learn what goals are and how to reach them.

Seriously.

Sorry if that hurts.[/quote]

No X, it doesnt hurt. Its the truth and I agree. I’m not happy with what I’ve achieved. I’d personally put myself above newbie though. The fact that this is where I am after almost 3 years of training means I should reassess and seek some advice. Its the fact that I posted these shots that prompted you folks to advice us on how scrawny we are.

All my lifts are going up steadily (slowly, but steadily). That must be having an positive effect on my physique.[/quote]

Damn dude THREE years? Were you seriously training the whole time? I’m not trying to talk shit at all when I say that.

You’re right about reevaluating your training. What’s your diet like?

Here use this (Seriously)

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
I’m looking at your log andrew and it looks like you’re training like a powerlifter. So now I’m wondering why you care whether you look better than dbag #1 if you’re not training for aesthetics.[/quote]

Good question. Fact is I havent decided on which discipline I want to devote myself to. I did get some inspiration recently from that Matt Kroc article. He cut for a bb show (did very well) and still tried to come out of that stronger than before.

Looking good feels good when your walking around or at the beach but locking out a 1RM is pretty god damn exhilarating.[/quote]

So right now your plan is to…keep sitting on the fence?

Hold up…did this just become a Ambercrobie and Fitch catalog?

I’m still waiting for the punchline of this thread.

Did I miss it?

If I did it’s because I can’t get past the image of the extremely bootilicious booty that hath been posted previously.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
I’m still waiting for the punchline of this thread.

Did I miss it?

If I did it’s because I can’t get past the image of the extremely bootilicious booty that hath been posted previously.[/quote]

Dude, that was the punchline.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]DM65 wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
…Someone needs to let her know she doesn’t know how to properly size her panties.[/quote]

NO! No one needs to tell her any such thing.[/quote]

x1000[/quote]

Too late guys, I already emailed her.[/quote]
Hopefully to lower them?!

The best photos are on this page of the thread. Damn, son.

Dude you seriously need to figure out what you want. Once you do that you can really bring some focus onto your training and ask for help from people who have been successful at that goal. I know you can do it man, you’re still young and you’re not a complete newb, it’s just a matter of tightening things up and getting to the next level.

Good luck

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:
Be careful you’re starting to look a lot like Celtics…

Looks like I have to save you from yourself.[/quote]

Good Lord, who is that?[/quote]

http://www.sosexysolei.com/

I think
[/quote]

Holy crap that`s a curvy woman.

[quote]kross001 wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]DM65 wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
…Someone needs to let her know she doesn’t know how to properly size her panties.[/quote]

x1000[/quote]

Hopefully to lower them?![/quote]

replace with thong?

Looking at his log:

So you have almost am 1100 pound total. Why do you care at all what this kid thinks?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]DM65 wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

x1000[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I don’t squat shoe-less… I’M DOING IT WRONG. kills self

The funniest part about this thread is that everyone here is giving him shit, and everyone over at BB.com is probably swingin’ from that kids nuts saying “lookin’ good bro!” When that kid tells andrew to post his thread about how good he looks, they’re going to see this thread. Hahahahaha

But seriously, I’ve started some pretty gay call out threads, but this takes the cake.

^ Damn Kerley! Thats a vicious pic you got there. just wow.

OP, you’re 220?? You don’t look it. More like around 190.

Sorry

Funny guy WestCoast, I have a workout log on here if you have suggestions. [/quote]

Keeping a log doesn’t mean your training. That simply means your going through the motions. So I ask again, when are you going to start training seriously? Its up to you, why waste the time in the gym if your not going to bust your ass and make progress. That applies to any facet of life.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
OP, you’re 220?? You don’t look it. More like around 190.

Sorry[/quote]

A lot of these people claim body weights that they look nothing like. I don’t understand it either. That first pic I posted was just at 210lbs. Guys like kingbeef are weighing around 210 yet look 10 times more filled out than these guys at 220lbs. I know height has much to do with it, but either people have heavier bones lately or their scales are off big time.

Maybe it would help to not weigh themselves while wearing a backpack filled with lead weights.