Call Out: TMuscle vs BB.com

this thread is like a Ripley clone from Alien: Resurrection.

“Kill…me…KILLL…MMMEEE”

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I’m not even convinced the first kid works out.[/quote]
Probably just stands between two guys and does “tricep kickbacks” with their dicks

FEEL THE BURN!

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:
Be careful you’re starting to look a lot like Celtics…

Looks like I have to save you from yourself.[/quote]

Good Lord, who is that?

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

Good Lord, who is that?[/quote]

Vicky Vale…

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. Someone needs to let her know she doesn’t know how to properly size her panties.

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

Oh shit. You’re getting big man worked up.

Andrew, you are obviously the bigger/stronger one but neither of you can pose for shit. This was a weird ass contest

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

http://www.sosexysolei.com/

EDIT Yea that’s her. You can thank me later.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
You win, but it is sort of weird that you starting to show a trend of bringing real life disputes on here, with pics.[/quote]

Point taken. I’ll have to make it a point to not post this genre of shit again for 2 full months. That should be enough.

Maybe practice poses then come back?

GOD DAMN! Soulja! Thats mighty fine…

So when are two going to start weight training?

Funny guy WestCoast, I have a workout log on here if you have suggestions.

[quote]andrew_live wrote:
Funny guy WestCoast, I have a workout log on here if you have suggestions. [/quote]

That kid julian doesnt look like hes ever touched a weight. Looks anorexic.

Why post pictures when at this stage? I would never have done that…because I would have considered myself a rank newbie if that was as far as I had gotten.

That isn’t an insult either, I just don’t understand the mentality lately that causes so many of you to think minimal progress deserves a stage or that the rest of us would find that interesting.

If either of you have trained for longer than 2 years, you need to stop what you are doing and learn what goals are and how to reach them.

Seriously.

Sorry if that hurts.

Well I gotta say Andrew you’re larger than I thought you were just judging from your avatar alone.

two guys, arguing about who looks best, taking pictures of each other with their shirts off and asking random strangers to reaffirm their fragile self images by saying “no, you look better”

nothing ghey about that, not at all.

I’m looking at your log andrew and it looks like you’re training like a powerlifter. So now I’m wondering why you care whether you look better than dbag #1 if you’re not training for aesthetics.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
…Someone needs to let her know she doesn’t know how to properly size her panties.[/quote]

NO! No one needs to tell her any such thing.[/quote]

x1000

Why post pictures when at this stage? I would never have done that…because I would have considered myself a rank newbie if that was as far as I had gotten.

That isn’t an insult either, I just don’t understand the mentality lately that causes so many of you to think minimal progress deserves a stage or that the rest of us would find that interesting.

If either of you have trained for longer than 2 years, you need to stop what you are doing and learn what goals are and how to reach them.

Seriously.

Sorry if that hurts.[/quote]

No X, it doesnt hurt. Its the truth and I agree. I’m not happy with what I’ve achieved. I’d personally put myself above newbie though. The fact that this is where I am after almost 3 years of training means I should reassess and seek some advice. Its the fact that I posted these shots that prompted you folks to advice us on how scrawny we are.

All my lifts are going up steadily (slowly, but steadily). That must be having an positive effect on my physique.

[quote]DM65 wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
…Someone needs to let her know she doesn’t know how to properly size her panties.[/quote]

NO! No one needs to tell her any such thing.[/quote]

x1000[/quote]

Too late guys, I already emailed her.