Brokeback Mountain Self Test

[quote]A-Town Crown wrote:
I had a mutant cat who weighed 16 lbs of rock solid. His mom was a barnyard cat and he had two feet and 6 claws on each foot (probably from inbreeding). Anyway on three occasions my friends brought there dogs over to my house (2 pits and a boxer) and each time my cat tore em a new @sshole, LITERALLY. One time he rode this pits back all the way out my door and all the way off my property. The funniest shit I’ve ever seen.

I’ve yet to see a dog who can match my cats intensity, even though I know there are dogs who can.

Last month I moved to a new location he didn’t know and I had to scrape him off the concrete in the pissing down rain at midnight. I still haven’t really got over that. He was a beast and I can only hope my next cat will be like him.
[/quote]

Sorry to hear about your cat, i have a mutant as well, is 17 now and has lost a eye, bits of ear and a leg in various fights, has a heart bigger than a basketball. He is on his way out now but he has fought every inch of the way without complaint, a true t cat. 

Now thats just brokeback.