Brokeback Mountain Self Test

Great thread!

Serious question: Can you tell if a guy is gay just by looking, even if its not obvious? I had a girlfriend years ago who’d point out the gay men on campus. I’d ask her how the hell she knew and she wouldn’t explain – so she was either lying or knew something I didn’t. Is there a way?

I also don’t care if someone is gay, as long as they don’t flaunt their ‘lifestyle’ in my vicinity. Does that make me homophobic? I’ve been told that, after I’ve said how disgusting the ‘flaunters’ are.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
MrChill wrote:

1. If you drink decaf coffee with skim milk, you like a high hard one in the poop chute. Coffee is to be had strong, black, and full aroma. …

I thought the gay guys like them strong and black.
[/quote]

Are you saying that Prof X is a gay man’s ultimate fantasy?

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
I beleive the effeminate ones are called twinks, and the men are called bears. Not sure though.

Gays are great. For every two fellas pounded each other in the tight end, there are two lonely women out there. With enough gays, I might be able to get with a model.

Also, I used to hate gay people. Then I got to thinking, I know how I feel about women, and wether other people thought I was wrong or not, I am sure as hell not gonna give a women up. I figure gays feel the same way about other dudes as I feel about women.
On the upside, gays probably get laid more then most heteros, there probably isn’t too much game playing, becuase both parties know what they want, and anal sex is really the only option.[/quote]

Barney, you need to write an article for this site. I dont care what it is - training, autobigraphical (yes) or a collection of aphorisms, just get it done. your posts brighten my day.

haha thats pretty funny.

Almost as amusing as some of the comments. You straight people are strange.

This list is pretty bad…

Seriously, cats are incredible hunters. Most domestic canines wouldn’t hurt a fly. Not to mention all these extremely gay “designer breeds” people are into. Some of these pathetic creatures are a foot long and serve no purpose other than to look “cute”. My cat would kill and eat one of those if found wandering around my yard.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
I beleive the effeminate ones are called twinks, and the men are called bears. Not sure though.

…[/quote]

My buddy is a bear.

I had a mutant cat who weighed 16 lbs of rock solid. His mom was a barnyard cat and he had two feet and 6 claws on each foot (probably from inbreeding). Anyway on three occasions my friends brought there dogs over to my house (2 pits and a boxer) and each time my cat tore em a new @sshole, LITERALLY. One time he rode this pits back all the way out my door and all the way off my property. The funniest shit I’ve ever seen.

I’ve yet to see a dog who can match my cats intensity, even though I know there are dogs who can.

Last month I moved to a new location he didn’t know and I had to scrape him off the concrete in the pissing down rain at midnight. I still haven’t really got over that. He was a beast and I can only hope my next cat will be like him.

What kills me is people associating their sexuality with dogs and cats and various colors.

Morons.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Great thread!

Serious question: Can you tell if a guy is gay just by looking, even if its not obvious? I had a girlfriend years ago who’d point out the gay men on campus. I’d ask her how the hell she knew and she wouldn’t explain – so she was either lying or knew something I didn’t. Is there a way?

[/quote]

She knew because she had fucked all the straight ones.

[quote]wfifer wrote:
This list is pretty bad…

Seriously, cats are incredible hunters. Most domestic canines wouldn’t hurt a fly. Not to mention all these extremely gay “designer breeds” people are into. Some of these pathetic creatures are a foot long and serve no purpose other than to look “cute”. My cat would kill and eat one of those if found wandering around my yard. [/quote]

Yorkshire terriers have been thrown into that “designer breed” catagory unfairly. Yorks were bred to kill rats and other vermin in pubs.

Tell me, whats better then owning a strong as hell (proportion-wise) bar vermin killing machine?

If they aren’t inbred to create “teacup” Yorkshires. They are absolutly amazing dogs that happen to be small.

[/rant]

Aren’t these lists supposed to be funny?

[quote]TheBige wrote:
Yorkshire terriers have been thrown into that “designer breed” catagory unfairly. Yorks were bred to kill rats and other vermin in pubs.

Tell me, whats better then owning a strong as hell (proportion-wise) bar vermin killing machine?

If they aren’t inbred to create “teacup” Yorkshires. They are absolutly amazing dogs that happen to be small.

[/rant][/quote]
I’m not talking Yorkshire. My friend just got a “shitese” or something, I think it’s a cross between a maltese and a shitzu. Tiniest fucking “dog” I’ve ever seen, nearly stepped on it a few times.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Great thread!

I also don’t care if someone is gay, as long as they don’t flaunt their ‘lifestyle’ in my vicinity. Does that make me homophobic? I’ve been told that, after I’ve said how disgusting the ‘flaunters’ are.[/quote]

One of my buddy’s gfs was like that too. She said if she’s suspicious, she’ll watch a hot girl walk past the mark. If he checks her out (who wouldn’t), then he’s straight, and if he doesn’t even notice her, he’d probably be more interested in her stylist.

Faggadocious, ha ha! Great word.

[quote]harris447 wrote:

[/quote]

Were you and your cat offended?

[quote]spartanpower wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Great thread!

I also don’t care if someone is gay, as long as they don’t flaunt their ‘lifestyle’ in my vicinity. Does that make me homophobic? I’ve been told that, after I’ve said how disgusting the ‘flaunters’ are.

One of my buddy’s gfs was like that too. She said if she’s suspicious, she’ll watch a hot girl walk past the mark. If he checks her out (who wouldn’t), then he’s straight, and if he doesn’t even notice her, he’d probably be more interested in her stylist.

Faggadocious, ha ha! Great word.[/quote]

Yeah, that sounds reasonable. Thanks! Why the hell she wouldn’t tell me that trick…maybe she did fuck all the straight ones :).

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
harris447 wrote:

[/quote]

Just bored by the stupidity and lame jokes.

These threads are incredibly lame. If you think back to the days of Wyatt Earp and Wild Bill they make every man who drives a car instead of a horse nowadays look like a sissy queer. If you think back 10,000 years to the Ice Age men they make any man today who wears clothes like gay. So if you continued by this logic then anyman who wears a suit and tie is gay. Anyman who doesn’t bash his neighbors skull with a rock when he enters your lawn without permission is a sissy boy. And anyman who buys his food and doesn’t hunt, skin and roast it over an open fire is unworthy of a woman. Sounds crazy but I’d like a world like this where only the strong survive. Probably would eliminate all the repulsive fatties too.

Nice post e-man!

I personally will stick with showering, shaving and then using my moisturiser shit and continue to get laid rather than ‘be a man raaaaaaaaagh!’

[quote]E-man wrote:
These threads are incredibly lame. If you think back to the days of Wyatt Earp and Wild Bill they make every man who drives a car instead of a horse nowadays look like a sissy queer… [/quote]

I know what you are trying to say but these guys were dandies.

They cared more about their long hair than the average westerner.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
harris447 wrote:

Just bored by the stupidity and lame jokes.[/quote]

Funny how you’re never bored by the lame jokes that attack Christians…Oh that’s right you’re usually behind most of those…