Bodybuilders Under 5'6

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Kerley wrote:
flextraordinary

Yeah, he’s impressive in person. He just started training legs again after taking a year off from them to bring up his upper body.[/quote]

yeh he only did leg extentions and curls sumting like twice a month for a year to balance out his upper body.

This is a very inspirational thread, keep it coming guys! Any off-season pics of them by the way?

[quote]adamhum wrote:
No offense to short guys, but when ever I see a short guy in the gym who is much buffer then me I am not envious…I think I’d like to be as developed as that guy, but not if I had to be short too…I’m 6’ so if my mass was on a 5’6" guy it would look pretty impressive too…[/quote]

So how much do you weigh? I want to hear about the mass you have.

Then there’s Aditya Dev.

LOL!!!

brian chamberlain

priest

james lewellin

Ya know, looking just at this picture, I’d say that Padilla had a better overall build than Franco. Smaller waist, better quads, more rounded shoulders, and better tris.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
Ya know, looking just at this picture, I’d say that Padilla had a better overall build than Franco. Smaller waist, better quads, more rounded shoulders, and better tris.[/quote]

Almost everyone in the audience shared your view that night. Danny was in the best shape of his life (Franco wasn’t) and Danny should’ve been crowned Mr Olympia that night, but Weider… ahhh, you know the story.

[quote]adamhum wrote:
I’m 6’ so if my mass was on a 5’6" guy it would look pretty impressive too…[/quote]

Whatever makes you feel better.

[quote]Taufiq wrote:
This is a very inspirational thread, keep it coming guys! Any off-season pics of them by the way?[/quote]

Obligatory

flex lewis back shot

francis benfato made in south africa the legend

I kind of expected more beards, axes and hammers in this thread.

Dwarves turned all metro on us…

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
I kind of expected more beards, axes and hammers in this thread.

Dwarves turned all metro on us…
[/quote]

HA!!

True Fact: if you are 5’9 or under, life is better, muscle is easily built, music rings sweeter in your ears and when you die your spirit is carried to the ancestral nether realm by 72 bodacious blondes, redheads and brunettes covered only in rose petals and who know not shame (ladies substitute sex object of choice): where you are greeted by Mother Eve and Father Adam and feast, laugh and love for all eternity.

Those 5’10 or over know only weeping, wailing and the gnashing of teeth. 6’4 and up, same thing, but we send a couple thick guys down there every so often with a net and a meathook and REALLY fuck people’s shit up.

Here is a series of pretty High quality pictures of Aditya Dev.

Pretty cool. Even a guy that small works hard. Which can’t be said for the rest of the world today.