Bodybuilders Under 5'6

http://www.midwestchristianbodybuilding.com/anibal2.jpg

Anibal Lopez

Danny Padilla is probably my favourite BBer. The guy had amazing conditioning and looked absolutely fantastic.

arent most BBers 5’6 - 5’8?

suprised no one mentioned tiny Lee Priest, he’s like friggin 5’2 on his tippy toes =)

its actually a nice benefit to be 5’7 haha

[quote]Kerley wrote:
flextraordinary[/quote]

Yeah, he’s impressive in person. He just started training legs again after taking a year off from them to bring up his upper body.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Kerley wrote:
flextraordinary

Yeah, he’s impressive in person. He just started training legs again after taking a year off from them to bring up his upper body.[/quote]

what! that is nuts hahah

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
DAYUM! Gerdy is on fire! Lee Priest came to find immediately. Id like to meet the dood one day. [/quote]

I met Lee two years ago at the Arnold, he was just randomly walking around the expo, and nobody was talking to him, I went over and introduced myself, and we talked for a good 10 minutes, he even stayed put when I went to go find my dad so he could take a picture.

Hands down the nicest guy in the industry i’ve ever met in person.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Franco Columbu[/quote]

Pretty sure that pic of Franco is photoshopped. I think it was the series of pics that showed what the old school guys would like like today.

Who’s that Israeli guy that CT is training now? that guy is like 5’4" and a monster.

amit sapir ?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
This thread is dedicated to the iron dwarfs of the sport… past and present. Some of the greatest physiques of all time fall under 5’6", and I’ll start with Danny Padilla (5’2").

Man, look at those shredded quads!

[/quote]

that is a mad picture

[quote]B-Mac13 wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Franco Columbu

Pretty sure that pic of Franco is photoshopped. I think it was the series of pics that showed what the old school guys would like like today.[/quote]

It’s not 'shopped, B. I’m an old dude and remember that pick from way back in the day.

[quote]bmitch wrote:
I thought I posted some last night, but I guess they didn’t go through

another one of lee[/quote]

You’re not going loony, Bmitch! I accidentally started 2 exact same threads. You posted in the other one.

[quote]B-Mac13 wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Franco Columbu

Pretty sure that pic of Franco is photoshopped. I think it was the series of pics that showed what the old school guys would like like today.[/quote]

You would be wrong. That pic is fairly widespread and has been in several mags over the years, even before there was an internet.

I had the opportunity to speak with Dave Henry after the 2007 Olympia in the Airport. He’s a really cool guy and extremely driven…You’d think he would be pigging out after the show, nope he stayed strong because he wanted to look his best for his guest appearances.

Class Act!

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
.[/quote]

Freddie Ortiz

Anibal Lopez

Tim Belknap

I know this originally called for BBs, but are there any big-time powerlifters under 5’6"?

No offense to short guys, but when ever I see a short guy in the gym who is much buffer then me I am not envious…I think I’d like to be as developed as that guy, but not if I had to be short too…I’m 6’ so if my mass was on a 5’6" guy it would look pretty impressive too…

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Kerley wrote:
flextraordinary

Yeah, he’s impressive in person. He just started training legs again after taking a year off from them to bring up his upper body.[/quote]

yeh he only did leg extentions and curls sumting like twice a month for a year to balance out his upper body.