Biology of Race

He’s learning from the almighty orange. The louder and more aggressive you are, the less you’re required to use facts to back up an argument.

3 Likes

Again how does this help prove that I called any known conservative on this board a “bleeding heart liberal” because they attacked Trump? And that’s why you inserted yourself into this argument. You saw a chance to pile on. Oops but you misread the post and now you have egg on your face. You hate that huh?

Just admit you were wrong…OH WOW what am I saying. In 14 odd years I have never ever witnessed you admitting that you were wrong.

Ha silly me

There are times to make arguments and there are times to engage in straight ridicule.

Have you noticed that he’s been less orange since becoming President? Hey, I’m not saying he isn’t orange but I do think’s it’s a little shade. No?

All this presidenting is getting in the way of his tanning schedule. They really should buy him one down at Mar A Lago. He’d get a weekly update on his tan and we could get back to business around here.

Good to see you concede that you are a documented fraud, a position we agree on.

As for that fact’s relevance, we see your “hey, I called you a Hillary supporter, not a bleeding heart liberal” as distinction without a difference - and your attempts to explain this (non) difference are seen as a dishonest attempt to avoid owning up to all that nonsense you tried during the election (“you’re really a Hillary supporter, just admit it!!”).

Make sense now?

1 Like

I actually do not have to partake in too much ridicule on this one. The three stooges have it wrong and the facts back me up.

I can see them frantically searching through my past posts trying desperately to find a sentence, a phrase even a word where I called a poster who is a known conservative a left leaning liberal attempting to defend Donald Trump. And then when they failed one of the stooges said “well he accused me of being a Hillary supporter” And…he had that other account so there!"

That was actually a belly laugh…

The latest attack by the Three Stooges has left me just a tad giddy.

It was far better than the original topic of the thread in any case…

2 Likes

You’d be wrong, but then you often are anyway.

2 Likes

Sincere Question, what’s your personal background in the confines of your “career.”

A serious discussion isn’t gonna happen in here, puff. Run, quickly…

3 Likes

You mean like “butt boy,” “ball less little man”, “ass clown”, “junior”, “kid”, “little boy”, “son”, “coward” etc?

The instances are literally too numerous to quote in their entirety.

To thunderbolt: [quote=“zeb1, post:503, topic:218984”]
That I outed you as a Hillary Supporter does not mean that I was referring to you in the above comment does it?
[/quote]

2 Likes

You aren’t very specific, what differences do you think can and cannot be accounted for by the concept of race?

Just let it go, my man. We were all there we all know how it went down…

1 Like

Oh no worries mate. I’m not at all worked up over it–I just couldn’t resist the chance to document :smiley:

2 Likes

@anon71262119

half of 87% black Detroit is functionally illiterate, while the poorest white counties in states like KY come nowhere close to having such abysmal literacy rates.

How would you account for glaring difference as this?

Michigan is 79% white. I don’t know why you think this is comparable.

Detroit isn’t 87% black?

Kentucky is like 90% white and their literacy rate is lower…

Clay County’s literacy (the poorest county in Kentucky) is worse than Wayne County’s (The county Detroit is in).