Biology of Race

Certainly.

It’s not always “the left” that thinks Trump is a clown, dude. Criticizing Trump doesn’t make you part of “the left” - and who can forget…

Some days during election season, it seemed that half of your posts were calling out usmc (who voted for Gary Johnson!) for being a closet Hillary supporter because he wasn’t riding the Trump Train.

4 Likes

I did. Want to reply to my point?

You didn’t even pay attention to what you said. Want to go back and reread it? Never mind I’ll repost it for you:

“I also think it’s funny that you / zeb / the conservative hivemind assume that everyone posting here criticizing Trump is a bleeding-heart liberal”

I darkened the “posting here” so that you might better grasp what you said. Got it? Good.

Yes I have criticized the media and Pelosi and Shumer for being left. I’ve even thrown in certain national democrats along the way. But that has nothing to do with your accusations does it?

Now I ask again show me where I said or even implied that someone “posting here” was a bleeding heart liberal because they criticized Trump.

And do it now as I have to get to work.
"

Did I accuse you of being a bleeding heart liberal? Nope.

You need to sharpen up

I don’t think you’re keenly aware. I get the impression you think the divide in the country exists between liberals and cultural marxist “True” conservatives like usmccds and TB.

It’s much different than that… and growing.

I smell a comic book franchise!

1 Like

Yep, I was the recipient of such a post (or several), despite the fact that I’ve been on here since 2002 and he’s seen me in PWI waaaaaay more than enough to know that I am a right leaning free enterprise guy. I mean, there’s only over a decade of evidence plus earlier interactions with him in 2004, 2008, and 2012 election cycles.

1 Like

I smell the stench of a false accusation that ActivitiesGuy and his buddy Thuderbolt cannot back up. But…it’s just as much fun as a comic book franchise…right?

Really?

Reaaaally really? Seriously?

That doesn’t even make any sense.

An obvious humorous parody of the very documented fact you had at least one alternate account on this site, which was outed during the election run up. “Accusation”? Hardly. Parody riding the coat tails of a factual incident is more like it.

Then you are as adept at reading comprehension as your pals, which by the way isn’t very good. There is a difference between political discourse and the following allegation leveled at me:

“I also think it’s funny that you / zeb / the conservative hivemind assume that everyone posting here criticizing Trump is a bleeding-heart liberal”

Maybe you can show me where I called you a “bleeding heart liberal”?

No?

Then I guess you are wrong as well.

A comic book franchise is a free market endeavour, I doubt aragorn has any idea what operating in that area is like.

And you bring this up to prove what?

Again where have I accused you or any other “right leaning” poster of being a bleeding heart liberal?

When the accusation doesn’t work you bring this up?

Ha ha…You are not good at this.

That may be true. But, I do know that when he gets desperate he likes to say “na na you had another account”. That reminds me of the way my son used to act when he was 6 years old and caught doing something wrong. He would always change the subject.

This thread was really weird and void of reason to start with. And then:

4 Likes

And now Zeb’s defense is “hey, I didn’t call you a bleeding-heart liberal, I called you a Hillary supporter. Huge difference.” Heh.

2 Likes

You lack the intelligence to even understand let alone label my beliefs. Kindly, fuck off already.

1 Like

No, he just likes to remind you that you’re a documented fraud who has issues with being honest in a conversation where you’re not being honest.

2 Likes

Honest advice: stop playing so much defence in your posts.

Go on offence more.

You are absolutely slipping councilor. If you want to change the subject because you were WRONG that’s fine. But as I said I never once called anyone on T Nation whom I knew to be a conservative a “bleeding heart liberal”

And that is the accusation that you did not read correctly.

Because this thread wasn’t a dumpster fire of dishonesty already, we now have raj giving advice on how to better make an argument.

Keeps getting better and better. Show us how to argue real good raj.

5 Likes