Bill Makes It Illegal to Take Supps

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]joeljasonh wrote:
Look I do not believe everything I see or read, but this is how shit a starts out. I been in the game for over 15 years and I�¢??m just pointing this out, because you know we seen a lot of good supplements go out the door because of politician or a quack doctor thinks he right and band our supplements. I do not blame Obama for was put on his lap after Bush left, but don�¢??t come and back door us with the same shit they always do, LOOK AT THIS HAND THAT WAY YOU DON�¢??T SEE WHAT THE OTHER HAND IS DOING!!!. [/quote]

No, I do believe Bush was pretty straight forward in his war against steroids and even all minor related supplements. That is why all prohormones have been banned, why there is such an uproar in baseball and why several years later, every teenager thinks anyone with arms bigger than 14" is on drugs…like creatine. The Bush family fucked us sideways and back to front and I haven’t seen anything close to that from the Obama administration.[/quote]

Yes, Bush is why I have to show my ID to get my allergy meds and why I can only get so many in a month which almost always leaves me short a few days so I have to have someone else go buy my meds for me. Jesus, now they even have razors, razor blades behind the counter, and (some places like RiteAid) deodorant in a locked case you have to get a store clerk to open.

[quote]joeljasonh wrote:
Look I do not believe everything I see or read, but this is how shit a starts out. I been in the game for over 15 years and I�¢??m just pointing this out, because you know we seen a lot of good supplements go out the door because of politician or a quack doctor thinks he right and band our supplements. I do not blame Obama for was put on his lap after Bush left, but don�¢??t come and back door us with the same shit they always do, LOOK AT THIS HAND THAT WAY YOU DON�¢??T SEE WHAT THE OTHER HAND IS DOING!!!. [/quote]

No, I do believe Bush was pretty straight forward in his war against steroids and even all minor related supplements. That is why all prohormones have been banned, why there is such an uproar in baseball and why several years later, every teenager thinks anyone with arms bigger than 14" is on drugs…like creatine. The Bush family fucked us sideways and back to front and I haven’t seen anything close to that from the Obama administration.[/quote]

I agree with all the bush crap. But I think you are kidding yourself to think obama is any different. Do you really think that the institution of unprecedented amounts of government bureaucracy overseeing the healthcare industry isn’t going to make equally stupid decisions on your behalf?

http://demint.senate.gov/public/_files/2010-07-28_JEC_ObamaCare_Chart.pdf

Picture didn’t work.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]joeljasonh wrote:
Look I do not believe everything I see or read, but this is how shit a starts out. I been in the game for over 15 years and I�??�?�¢??m just pointing this out, because you know we seen a lot of good supplements go out the door because of politician or a quack doctor thinks he right and band our supplements. I do not blame Obama for was put on his lap after Bush left, but don�??�?�¢??t come and back door us with the same shit they always do, LOOK AT THIS HAND THAT WAY YOU DON�??�?�¢??T SEE WHAT THE OTHER HAND IS DOING!!!. [/quote]

I agree with all the bush crap. But I think you are kidding yourself to think obama is any different. Do you really think that the institution of unprecedented amounts of government bureaucracy overseeing the healthcare industry isn’t going to make equally stupid decisions on your behalf?[/quote]

I don’t see Obama giving national addresses to the country about how he plans to rid all schools of steroids or making that a very public point of national attention. The Bushs’ made this their war, and based on that, all of the regulations now in place were instigated, including the ones that affect our more basic supplements.

What has Obama done like that? Any public speeches about supplements or steroids or bodybuilding or baseball?

No?

then why would I worry about what MAY happen when the last president didn’t hide his “war” at all?

Bush fucked us…and yes, it does bother that people act like Obama is Hitler when nothing even close to that shit has come out of this administration.

As far as our current health care system, it SUCKS. There are treatments I can’t do on patients because INSURANCE is in control of all treatment…yet you think this is somehow better??

Also, whoever posted that dumbass “excuse me princess” vid needs to erase it because it starts on its own every time this thread uploads.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]joeljasonh wrote:
Look I do not believe everything I see or read, but this is how shit a starts out. I been in the game for over 15 years and I�??�??�?�¢??m just pointing this out, because you know we seen a lot of good supplements go out the door because of politician or a quack doctor thinks he right and band our supplements. I do not blame Obama for was put on his lap after Bush left, but don�??�??�?�¢??t come and back door us with the same shit they always do, LOOK AT THIS HAND THAT WAY YOU DON�??�??�?�¢??T SEE WHAT THE OTHER HAND IS DOING!!!. [/quote]

I agree with all the bush crap. But I think you are kidding yourself to think obama is any different. Do you really think that the institution of unprecedented amounts of government bureaucracy overseeing the healthcare industry isn’t going to make equally stupid decisions on your behalf?[/quote]

I don’t see Obama giving national addresses to the country about how he plans to rid all schools of steroids or making that a very public point of national attention. The Bushs’ made this their war, and based on that, all of the regulations now in place were instigated, including the ones that affect our more basic supplements.

What has Obama done like that? Any public speeches about supplements or steroids or bodybuilding or baseball?

No?

then why would I worry about what MAY happen when the last president didn’t hide his “war” at all?

Bush fucked us…and yes, it does bother that people act like Obama is Hitler when nothing even close to that shit has come out of this administration.

As far as our current health care system, it SUCKS. There are treatments I can’t do on patients because INSURANCE is in control of all treatment…yet you think this is somehow better??[/quote]

I don’t care about speeches. Speeches don’t fuck things up, laws do. And the healthcare law is a disaster in the making.

Is it okay if I think both obama and bush are hitler? I’m an equal opportunity hater. I also believe in being pro-active to stop the feds from doing idiotic things, I would rather not wait around until new programs and administrators and panels are in place to see what they do. Once they are in place, it’s essentially too late.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

I don’t care about speeches. Speeches don’t fuck things up, laws do.[/quote]

Bullshit. Speeches affect public consciousness which is what allows even more extreme restrictions to take hold at all. Bush came right at supplements, baseball and steroids making it the hot button topic of millions of news reports. To say this had zero effect is just plane nonsense.

[quote]

And the healthcare law is a disaster in the making.[/quote]

Our current healthcare is a disaster RIGHT NOW.

[quote]

Is it okay if I think both obama and bush are hitler? I’m an equal opportunity hater. I also believe in being pro-active to stop the feds from doing idiotic things, I would rather not wait around until new programs and administrators and panels are in place to see what they do. Once they are in place, it’s essentially too late. [/quote]

WHAT is being done by this current admin to hinder your use of supplements that comes anywhere near what Bush did in the past? Hell, what is being done at all?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

I don’t care about speeches. Speeches don’t fuck things up, laws do.[/quote]

Bullshit. Speeches affect public consciousness which is what allows even more extreme restrictions to take hold at all. Bush came right at supplements, baseball and steroids making it the hot button topic of millions of news reports. To say this had zero effect is just plane nonsense.

[/quote]
Yeah, it adds to people being ignorant, but they are ignorant anyway. If you are going to stand out you have to get used to the public sentiment. As long as I can still do what I want, I don’t care what the public thinks. And Obama has proven that laws can be passed and actions taken without public support.

[quote]

Yup, and this adds to it.

[quote]

Panels and administrators are being put in place that will have power to set coverages, deny claims, est. What if I want HRT in the future, but the government regulatory panel (they will be telling private insurers what they must and can’t cover) that wrote the coverage says I don’t meet requirements? What if I end up having to pay obscene taxes on a “Cadillac” plan?

They may or may not, the point is, the law gives them the power to.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

Panels and administrators are being put in place that will have power to set coverages, deny claims, est. What if I want HRT in the future, but the government regulatory panel (they will be telling private insurers what they must and can’t cover) that wrote the coverage says I don’t meet requirements? What if I end up having to pay obscene taxes on a “Cadillac” plan?

They may or may not, the point is, the law gives them the power to.[/quote]

…this is different from how insurance companies act how? Right now you can’t get HRT unless a panel of Insurance agents agree that this is proper treatment…which is why it is harder to find docs who do this.

Do you really understand how much control insurance agencies have on all medical/dental treatment? THEY RUN ALL OF THIS…yet we heard no fear mongering over the last few decades because of it…but NOW…

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

…this is different from how insurance companies act how? Right now you can’t get HRT unless a panel of Insurance agents agree that this is proper treatment…which is why it is harder to find docs who do this.

Do you really understand how much control insurance agencies have on all medical/dental treatment? THEY RUN ALL OF THIS…yet we heard no fear mongering over the last few decades because of it…but NOW…[/quote]

But at least now you are free to buy whatever plan you want. I’m sure you could find one that would cover HRT. However, that may not even be possible in the future.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

Do you really understand how much control insurance agencies have on all medical/dental treatment? THEY RUN ALL OF THIS…yet we heard no fear mongering over the last few decades because of it…but NOW…[/quote]

But at least now you are free to buy whatever plan you want. I’m sure you could find one that would cover HRT. However, that may not even be possible in the future.[/quote]

It isn’t possible NOW. Why do you think guys are searching all over for a doc to prescribe it in the first place? the entire system has docs afraid to prescribe it at all for fear of losing their license. Right now, you will doubtfully be finding ANY insurance to cover that unless a drastic disease process is at work like cancer.

I don’t think you really understand how bad the situation is now. You seem to just be parroting what they say on Fox.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

But at least now you are free to buy whatever plan you want. I’m sure you could find one that would cover HRT. However, that may not even be possible in the future.[/quote]

It isn’t possible NOW. Why do you think guys are searching all over for a doc to prescribe it in the first place? the entire system has docs afraid to prescribe it at all for fear of losing their license. Right now, you will doubtfully be finding ANY insurance to cover that unless a drastic disease process is at work like cancer.

I don’t think you really understand how bad the situation is now. You seem to just be parroting what they say on Fox.[/quote]

HRT was just an example and you are right that I’ve never really looked into getting HRT. I still see the system getting worse in the future. More politician/bureaucrat control is ALWAYS bad.

Also, I don’t even get fox on my rabbit ears. I do read the likes of the WSJ though.

I’ve already posted several things the new law has screwed up and most of it doesn’t even take effect until years in the future.

What is more worrying is how unintelligent the intelligencia are. I remember talking to a group of physicists a few years back. They told me that Fianna Fail had to be re-elected because they were the only ones who knew how to run the economy.

You may not know a lot about Ireland’s problems but you should know enough to see what kind of bullshit this was.

Uneducated people have a lot of diverse stupid opinions.
Educated people have a lot of diverse clever opinions.

It just establishes another bullshit advisory body.
Congress can already make ANY substance/practice illegal. They just cite the commerce clause.
They just need enough political and public sentiment to do it. Advisors are there to build that sentiment. They just have to be effective and supplements would be banned in short order like anything else.

I didn’t vote for Obama. Why? Because I don’t vote period. I’ll never vote for a politician because it’s impossible for a politician to be honest. They have to make a career out of lying or else they don’t have a career. Lying is their job. Republican? Democrat? In reality they both have the same ultimate agenda. They just use different lies to get there.

[quote]JakeMan75 wrote:
I didn’t vote for Obama. Why? Because I don’t vote period. I’ll never vote for a politician because it’s impossible for a politician to be honest. They have to make a career out of lying or else they don’t have a career. Lying is their job. Republican? Democrat? In reality they both have the same ultimate agenda. They just use different lies to get there.[/quote]

Would you have voted for someone like Peter Schiff who basically said the same thing as above and that he wouldn’t stay more than one term…
…or a Rand Paul who wants a 2 term limit in the Senate that he’s running for and wouldn’t stay past that?

[quote]TooHuman wrote:
Congress can already make ANY substance/practice illegal. They just cite the commerce clause.
They just need enough political and public sentiment to do it. Advisors are there to build that sentiment. They just have to be effective and supplements would be banned in short order like anything else.[/quote]

They still generally have to get congress together an pass a law.

The health care law puts bureaucrats in position to do these things with just a memo.

Who the fuck watches the news anyways?

Only sheep do.

I take that thirty minutes and read something new everyday.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]TooHuman wrote:
They just need enough political and public sentiment to do it. Advisors are there to build that sentiment. They just have to be effective and supplements would be banned in short order like anything else.[/quote]

They still generally have to get congress together an pass a law.

The health care law puts bureaucrats in position to do these things with just a memo.[/quote]

Really? What part of the health care bill grants any bureau the authority to ban the sale of a substance?