Bill Makes It Illegal to Take Supps

Did anyone see this

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mz-mugzzi/blog/2010/09/22/obama-signs-the-bill-to-make-it-illegal-to-take-supplements

Right through the back door, while everyone was focused on the gulf oil spill, Barack Obama gave his signature to legislation permitting the U.S. Government to outlaw supplements and alternative health treatments.
That means that the supplements you take and therapies you use to keep your body healthy, can now be made illegal by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

Obama quietly gave permission for Codex Alimentarius - the United Nation’s worldwide plan for food standards - to take effect in the U.S. via Executive Order 13544 of June 10, 2010. The President’s decision
creates the National Prevention, Health Promotion, and Public Health Council, a group of ‘experts’ that carry out whatever activities Obama deems appropriate.
According to an article at Rense.com, after five years of fighting this bill in Congress and the House, Obama has decided to try to kill the supplement and alternative health industry; all alternative health remedies can be deemed “unscientific” and not provable by the FDA, which can lead to them being banned.

It means that supplements may have to be removed from sale permanently, or have their potency capped at ultra low levels, making them almost worthless. The very same thing happened in Europe just a few years ago.
Ultimately, this legislation, signed by the very man whose claim to fame was “Change we need” and Change we can believe in" has these effects:

REMOVES YOUR POWER OF CHOICE TO BE ABLE TO TAKE SUPPLEMENTS AND USE ALTERNATE THERAPIES;
STOPS YOU FROM TAKING CARE OF YOUR HEALTH NATURALLY - YOU ARE FORCED TO HAVE TO RELY ON THE MEDICAL / PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES WHO AIM IS MAXIMUM PROFIT AND FOR YOU TO REMAIN SICK SO THEY CAN KEEP YOU HOOKED ON THEIR PRODUCTS;
WILL FORCE YOU TO RELY ON LOW-STRENGTH, SYNTHETIC SUPPLEMENTS MADE BY PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES;
OR FORCE YOU TO BUY EXPENSIVE, Rx ONLY HI-STRENGTH SYNTHETIC SUPPLEMENTS MADE BY THE $MULTI-BILLION PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES

If you read the executive order it seems quite positive. However, behind the vague words are a wide range of powers to do whatever the United Nations and Obama wants, including the adoption of legislation that bans therapies and supplements.

Did you vote for the president to remove your power of choice? Are you going to sit back and allow this to happen?

Did you even bother to research this before you posted this shit? In that link, is a link to that “article”: The US Is Adopting Codex Alimentarius

…with this response to it:

[quote]Dr. Rima Laibow, MD

Hi Jeff…

There is a good deal of internet chatter, including a piece on your site, which states that the June 10 Executive Order #13544 implements Codex and
S. 510.

It does not. What it does is position the government to strengthen the Uber Cartel’s assault on us with forced vaccines and drugs as attempts to PREVENT disease when, in fact, we realize well, it is actually CREATING disease and, of course, profit.

Here is our take on this bad idea: http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=5604. We published this piece almost immediately after this EO was signed. There is, as far as a very careful analysis shows, no truth to either Peterson’s or Jordan’s interpretation of that E.O. [/quote]

It’s about time we had a good old fashioned “govts going to to stop me getting huge thread”

Good to see.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Did you even bother to research this before you posted this shit? In that link, is a link to that “article”: The US Is Adopting Codex Alimentarius

Hi Jeff…

There is a good deal of internet chatter, including a piece on your site, which states that the June 10 Executive Order #13544 implements Codex and
S. 510.

It does not. What it does is position the government to strengthen the Uber Cartel’s assault on us with forced vaccines and drugs as attempts to PREVENT disease when, in fact, we realize well, it is actually CREATING disease and, of course, profit.

Here is our take on this bad idea: http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=5604. We published this piece almost immediately after this EO was signed. There is, as far as a very careful analysis shows, no truth to either Peterson’s or Jordan’s interpretation of that E.O. [/quote][/quote]

Smackdown. This is what happens when you have strong opinions but a small brain.

[quote]duffyj2 wrote:

Hi Jeff…

S. 510.

Here is our take on this bad idea: http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=5604. We published this piece almost immediately after this EO was signed. There is, as far as a very careful analysis shows, no truth to either Peterson’s or Jordan’s interpretation of that E.O. [/quote][/quote]

Smackdown. This is what happens when you have strong opinions but a small brain.
[/quote]

People are sheep.

Obama is going to kill all of the old people, enslave the human race, and take away our ability to use supplements.

I’ll bet Fox News was all over that crap.
It’s just like them to spin something out of context, or just plain omit pertinent information to slant it in their favor.

Obama could find a cure for cancer tomorrow, but next day the haters would find some fault with it.

Obama is going to kill all of the old people, enslave the human race, and take away our ability to use supplements.[/quote]

So he’s like a real life Lex Luthor? Damn.

B.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
It’s just like them to spin something out of context, or just plain omit pertinent information to slant it in their favor.

Obama could find a cure for cancer tomorrow, but next day the haters would find some fault with it.[/quote]

Speaking of sheep, 'sup ID?

Obama is going to kill all of the old people, enslave the human race, and take away our ability to use supplements.[/quote]

Unless Prof X does something to stop him! Sounds like a good comic book plot.

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:

Unless Prof X does something to stop him! Sounds like a good comic book plot.[/quote]

Who gets to be Wolverine?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Obama could find a cure for cancer tomorrow, but next day the haters would find some fault with it.[/quote]

LOL @ thinking fox is somehow unique in that regard.

[quote]duffyj2 wrote:

Hi Jeff…

S. 510.

[/quote]

People are sheep.

just the white and mexican race, duh

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

LOL @ thinking fox is somehow unique in that regard.[/quote]

every news station has an agenda… thats just how it is. Just like you can find a doctor or scientist out there that can confirm or deny anything no matter how many/little facts there really are.

Thats why I dont put too much stock in the news. You have to gather as many facts as you can and make an informed decision on what you actually believe, not what some media member spoon feeds you.

Why would Obama find a cure for cancer? He already got the Nobel Peace prize… If he finds a cure for cancer he’s just a greedy award hogging bastard

[quote]BiP wrote:

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:

Unless Prof X does something to stop him! Sounds like a good comic book plot.[/quote]

Who gets to be Wolverine?[/quote]

Dibs!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

yes they spin everything so far out of context that they have the highest ratings in cable news. I am way more informed now that I watch fox news.
Probably more suited for PWI.

If Obama did find a cure for cancer it would be one of the few positive things he has done cause his policies are shit. Liberal governemnt usually thinks that they know whats best for people and like to makes decisions for everybody. I do not need the govt telling me that I cant buy supplements, whether that law was almost passed or not.

[quote]Bigpull wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

yes they spin everything so far out of context that they have the highest ratings in cable news. I am way more informed now that I watch fox news.

If Obama did find a cure for cancer it would be one of the few positive things he has done cause his policies are shit. Liberal governemnt usually thinks that they know whats best for people and like to makes decisions for everybody. I do not need the govt telling me that I cant buy supplements, whether that law was almost passed or not.
[/quote]

LOL.

[quote]Bigpull wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]
You’re from Washington. Everyone knows Washington is full of liberals… Don’t try to act like you didn’t vote for Obama :slight_smile:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

x1000

…finally someone points this out

[quote]Ty Carlson wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

x1000

…finally someone points this out[/quote]

Who gives a shit? This is a lie. I am more interested in why gullible fuckers are so ready to believe everything like this. The source of the news report is less important than the level of stupidity that would allow it to flourish so easily.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Bigpull wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]
You’re from Washington. Everyone knows Washington is full of liberals… Don’t try to act like you didn’t vote for Obama :)[/quote]

Say what?