Big, Strong, Badass... Yet Sexy

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
If you are ashy as hell, learn what cocoa butter can do for you.[/quote]

I actually (i say actually because I’m a white guy) get pretty ashy in the winter, but most lotions seem to give me acne. I’ve found a good moisturizing body wash that’s the only thing that seems to do the trick for me.

Any experience with cocoa and stretch marks?[/quote]

I actually am Black But had the exact same problem. Oily face and dry skin. Aveeno lotion or the Vasaline brand lotions work best for me. Also Aveeno face stuff controls the oily face and doesn’t dry you out. If you have to shower 3 times a day like I do.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

I actually (i say actually because I’m a white guy) get pretty ashy in the winter, but most lotions seem to give me acne. I’ve found a good moisturizing body wash that’s the only thing that seems to do the trick for me.

I actually am Black But had the exact same problem. Oily face and dry skin. Aveeno lotion or the Vasaline brand lotions work best for me. Also Aveeno face stuff controls the oily face and doesn’t dry you out. If you have to shower 3 times a day like I do.[/quote]

I was actually pointing out by using the word “actually” it is a myth that only black people get ashy.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

I actually am Black But had the exact same problem. Oily face and dry skin. Aveeno lotion or the Vasaline brand lotions work best for me. Also Aveeno face stuff controls the oily face and doesn’t dry you out. If you have to shower 3 times a day like I do.[/quote]

I was actually pointing out by using the word “actually” it is a myth that only black people get ashy.[/quote]

I know I was just attempting a Joke well that and I am black and have the oily face issues my whole life. I’m 43 and my face still breaks out. Well it did until Aveeno hahahah commercial

/

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

I was actually pointing out by using the word “actually” it is a myth that only black people get ashy.[/quote]

Well, we had a few posters write in the past about how they laughed at some black guy in the locker room for putting on lotion all over his body as if they didn’t understand why.

And that sweatstained baseball hat you’ve worked out in for months?

Throw it away, it stinks.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Also, flossing your teeth once a week will make your breath smell better. Listerine too.

Oral hygiene is way underrated.[/quote]

ghostface on how to brush your teeth. funny stuff

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Manscaping your crotch goes a long way towards reducing odor. That hair holds a lotta stank.[/quote]

Tru dat - plus it gives the illusion of you having more manliness (Not that I need it of course)

…AND LADIES…perfume that smells like flowers does not cover up lack of douche.

…and damn it, yes, you can wear too much of that shit if having you walk in the room causes us to think we’ve just been ass raped by a 50 foot rose with a bad attitude.

I use lotion.

I brush my teeth.

I take showers during the day.

I smell fucking great.

This thread is for those of us who bust ass in the gym but also realize we need to keep our asses clean.

If you look like this is your first week in the gym, do not particpate in this thread.

We do not care about you.

You do NOT matter.

Only our clean asses and our big weight lifted and our big muscles matter.

I’ll start…Buy a fucking back scrubber if you lift weights. The mega-back-acne look went out with the 80’s[/quote]

Am I in? Back Scrubber? I can reach/wash my back without one. So do I:
A) Not have enough muscle to prevent me from doing that?
or
B) Just have really good flexibility?
or
C) Become deceased (I hear it makes you swole)?
or
D) Was I deceived and this thread is really a trap for 2010’ers?

[quote]andrew_live wrote:

I use lotion.

I brush my teeth.

I take showers during the day.

I smell fucking great.

This thread is for those of us who bust ass in the gym but also realize we need to keep our asses clean.

If you look like this is your first week in the gym, do not particpate in this thread.

We do not care about you.

You do NOT matter.

Only our clean asses and our big weight lifted and our big muscles matter.

I’ll start…Buy a fucking back scrubber if you lift weights. The mega-back-acne look went out with the 80’s[/quote]

Am I in? Back Scrubber? I can reach/wash my back without one. So do I:
A) Not have enough muscle to prevent me from doing that?
or
B) Just have really good flexibility?
or
C) Become deceased (I hear it makes you swole)?
or
D) Was I deceived and this thread is really a trap for 2010’ers?
[/quote]

Dude, if you can still wash your whole back without the need of an extender, your back is not big enough…or you are a woman.

Mrs Dwarf always tells me I smell good.

Looking like a Viking doesn’t mean I have to smell like one.

Confucius says, “Women who does not shave legs should not wear short skirts”.

^do tit burgers make your breath smell good?

If you can reach the middle of your back without a stick or a Japanese wash cloth (trust me mofo’s that damn thing is the shyt it stretches an you get your whole back like a towel) then you must have some really long arms…or your back is not wide.

Anyone ever use Chlorhexidine mouthwash? Got a prescription bottle from the dentist, now thinking about getting vet sized bottles for cleaning. I think it kills much better than rubbing alcohol.

[quote]johnnytang24 wrote:
Anyone ever use Chlorhexidine mouthwash? Got a prescription bottle from the dentist, now thinking about getting vet sized bottles for cleaning. I think it kills much better than rubbing alcohol. [/quote]

I’ve used peroxide as a mouthwash for YEARS.

I am a sexy beast and damn proud of it.

I pay close attention to how I dress, I keep a high level of personal hygiene/outward appearance, and make sure to maintain and cultivate my knowledge and intellect on a wide spectrum of topics. What’s the point in building a dominant physique if you don’t take care of the rest of your body and mind? That’s like building biceps and abs only, it’s a joke and the world will notice.

I think being a well rounded individual, both inside and out, is vital to success, and will give you the confidence needed to dominate whatever you set your mind to, from women to business.

Confidence is king.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]johnnytang24 wrote:
Anyone ever use Chlorhexidine mouthwash? Got a prescription bottle from the dentist, now thinking about getting vet sized bottles for cleaning. I think it kills much better than rubbing alcohol. [/quote]

I’ve used peroxide as a mouthwash for YEARS.
[/quote]

I use beer or whiskey for mouthwash. Also when I do decide to give the world a break from how awsome my natural manly smell is, I use Pine tree scent. I actually rip an entire pine tree out of the ground and rub it under my pits. I then slam the tree back into the ground and it instantly grows 30 Ft taller just from absorbing some of my pit sweat.

True Story, no lie.

V

[quote]four60 wrote:
Buy a Japanese style wash cloth they are nylon and stetch, basically a scruffy except long and flat. If your back is HUGE and you have problems just getting your arms over your shoulders this will hit it. You will thank the Lawd above for this advice.[/quote]

Eh, I just get one of my lady friends to wash it for me. :slight_smile:

But seriously, this thread is gold. Good idea X. Most guys have no clue on manly hygiene these days.

The one thing do disagree with though is the flossing advice Steel Nation gave. As a fellow Steelers fan it pains me to say flossing your teeth once a week doesn’t cut it. It should be done everyday, period.