Big, Strong, Badass... Yet Sexy

I will say, almost as bad as taco+bleach at the gym, is “eau de fratboy” or anything. Sucks to get a lungful of some doucher’s cologne as I’m trying to pull. Save cologne for your dates, not your gym.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
I will say, almost as bad as taco+bleach at the gym, is “eau de fratboy” or anything. Sucks to get a lungful of some doucher’s cologne as I’m trying to pull. Save cologne for your dates, not your gym.[/quote]

Maybe the closest Runner up, but you cant beat the acrid smell of Tacos and sweaty ballsacks…shudder

A universal RULE that everyone seems to believe is not true, but it is people Its the most truthfull thing there is and its this - IF YOU CAN SMELL YOUR FUNK (ARM PITS, AZZ, BREATH) THEN WE CAN. I catch people sniffing themselves then making that sour face and looking around to see if you noticed. HELL YES YOU STINK

Side note. If you work in a office that allows you to wear polo’s on friday and you have a 21"+ neck POLO shirts are a good fit right off the rack they wont flare out like lacrose (and stretch the color with your mamoth size noggin (trust me I know)

I use my chest hair to lather up my body wash.

I use original old spice deodorant because I like the way it burns in my open pores after a shower.

I use an extra bit of Gain detergent to smell extra fresh.

Manscaping your crotch goes a long way towards reducing odor. That hair holds a lotta stank.

GTL 4 LIFE

[quote]four60 wrote:
A universal RULE that everyone seems to believe is not true, but it is people Its the most truthfull thing there is and its this - IF YOU CAN SMELL YOUR FUNK (ARM PITS, AZZ, BREATH) THEN WE CAN. I catch people sniffing themselves then making that sour face and looking around to see if you noticed. HELL YES YOU STINK

Side note. If you work in a office that allows you to wear polo’s on friday and you have a 21"+ neck POLO shirts are a good fit right off the rack they wont flare out like lacrose (and stretch the color with your mamoth size noggin (trust me I know)[/quote]

What is the solution to not smelling in the gym? I sweat like a pig. Should a ring out my underwear in the bathroom in between sets? I’m going to sell sweaty in the gym regardless of what I do. If you are doing something worth being in the gym for, you (in general) should too.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

Side note. If you work in a office that allows you to wear polo’s on friday and you have a 21"+ neck POLO shirts are a good fit right off the rack they wont flare out like lacrose (and stretch the color with your mamoth size noggin (trust me I know)[/quote]

What is the solution to not smelling in the gym? I sweat like a pig. Should a ring out my underwear in the bathroom in between sets? I’m going to sell sweaty in the gym regardless of what I do. If you are doing something worth being in the gym for, you (in general) should too.[/quote]

Sweaty does not = smelly. If you’re clean when you go in, you shouldn’t have an issue no matter how much you sweat.

Unless you’re wearing elbow/knee sleeves. Those things stink like hell even after soaking and machine washing.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

What is the solution to not smelling in the gym? I sweat like a pig. Should a ring out my underwear in the bathroom in between sets? I’m going to sell sweaty in the gym regardless of what I do. If you are doing something worth being in the gym for, you (in general) should too.[/quote]

Whats wrong with sweat? Now Funk is a issue, But hell Sweat is what goes down in the gym.

edit: I may be wrong but if you don’t smell before you hit the gym you shouldn’t stink after you leave. When I was stationed in FL it was hot as hell we trained for hours being young and dumb doing squats, deads and 30 min of arms (yeah crazy) but I didn’t smell like crap now if I didn’t shower and 4hrs later I’m sure I would have had some dry funk going on. But Funky people come into the gym they are not soley created there.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

I’ll start…Buy a fucking back scrubber if you lift weights. The mega-back-acne look went out with the 80’s[/quote]

mega-back acne was never “in”. Not even in the '80s. I was a gym regular through the 80’s, and though it was as commonplace then as it is now, was never “in”. So if it was never “in”, it couldn’t have “went out”. Bacne = always nasty.

If you are ashy as hell, learn what cocoa butter can do for you.

[quote]gregron wrote:
wipes… use em[/quote]

Let me emphasize this for those who won’t go there.

If you are a big fucker who eats and lifts like one, chances are, your ass will eventually get sore from taking a shit 4-6 times a day. Not to mention that cleanliness brings you closer to both Godliness and chances of girls having sex with you in more secluded spots around the house and neighborhood.

Get some wipes for dat ass.

The smell of ass crack in the morning has never been a pleasant aroma.

Do people really not shower or brush their teeth? Jeez…

Yes - wash, shave, clean teeth, some nice cologne. Take off the excess body hair, and even get tan…

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

Whats wrong with sweat? Now Funk is a issue, But hell Sweat is what goes down in the gym.

edit: I may be wrong but if you don’t smell before you hit the gym you shouldn’t stink after you leave. When I was stationed in FL it was hot as hell we trained for hours being young and dumb doing squats, deads and 30 min of arms (yeah crazy) but I didn’t smell like crap now if I didn’t shower and 4hrs later I’m sure I would have had some dry funk going on. But Funky people come into the gym they are not soley created there.[/quote]

Agreed. I sweat all day long, but smelling bad is a result of the BACTERIA that grows when you stay sweaty and dirty all day long. Therefore, shower you nasty fuckers and change your gym clothes.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Do people really not shower or brush their teeth? Jeez…

Yes - wash, shave, clean teeth, some nice cologne. Take off the excess body hair, and even get tan… [/quote]

Man, I’ve had patients who flat out have told me they only brush once a week or less…and it shows.

If you are ashy as hell, learn what cocoa butter can do for you.[/quote]

I actually (i say actually because I’m a white guy) get pretty ashy in the winter, but most lotions seem to give me acne. I’ve found a good moisturizing body wash that’s the only thing that seems to do the trick for me.

Any experience with cocoa and stretch marks?

Man, I’ve had patients who flat out have told me they only brush once a week or less…and it shows.[/quote]

Yea, well that’s fucking nasty. Must be fun to see some of the dogshit that passes for teeth with some folks. Does your mask filter out any of the stink?

Oh, and I agree. Wash your fucking ass.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

Any experience with cocoa and stretch marks?[/quote]

Yep. MYTH.

Stretch marks fade over time but cocoa butter isn’t going to erase them. Keeping your skin moisturized however, may help reduce the occurrence of them.

[quote]gregron wrote:
wipes… use em[/quote]

Let me emphasize this for those who won’t go there.

if you are a big fucker who eats and lifts like one, chances are, your ass will eventually get sore from taking a shit 4-6 times a day. Not to mention that cleanliness is brings you closer to both Godliness and chances of girls having sex with you in more secluded spots around the house and neighborhood.

Get some wipes for dat ass.

The smell of ass crack in the morning has never been a pleasant aroma.[/quote]

DAMN, That is some F*cked up TRUTH.

Also, flossing your teeth once a week will make your breath smell better. Listerine too.

Oral hygiene is way underrated.