Best Possible Cycle for 16 Y.O.

i guarantee 2 things:

1. This guy’s 17.5" arms which just shrunk to 16.5" are really more like 12" which is why we still don’t have a pic

2. He didn’t listen to a fucking thing that anyone said and is gonna juice anyway

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Guys, don’t be so harsh. I fully think he’s ready for a full on cycle.

I recommend 5000mg of 2-(Carbamimidoyl-methyl- amino)acetic acid taken orally ED for 6 weeks, and superdose Eicosapentaenoic acid with Docosahexaenoic acid.

You can get the last two in a combined pill, and you take about 4 pills a day.[/quote]

Mak, thats an insane cycle for a new guy!

How about just a basic oral like Food-a-Drol.
You can find it at your local grocery store. :slight_smile:

Or oxywheybolone?

ill try get a pic up this weekend to prove to you that they are are really 16 half at 16 years old then u can shit yourself!

::sniff sniff::

What’s that?

::sniff sniff:

Smells like something is under the bridge over there…

::sniff sniff::

Oh, hello…I didn’t expect to see a TROLL here at these hours…

Troll.

Oh geeze buddy. We all know that the OP here is actually the guy whos 16 and wants a cover so he doesn’t get flamed personally. Haha. But thats beside the point. If the 16 year old wants to take roids…make sure hes prepared to 1. Fuck up his body, 2. fuck up his reproductive system (because we all know that he is still going through puberty) and 3, have even worse achney then he already does.

Thats just to start, we can also go into how his liver will die and how his arteries will harden and what not, but I wont use that scare tactic.
Anyways, its class time and I dont have time to continue writing, but if he REALLY wants to do it, no one here will help you out sooooo…HAPPY RESEARCHING:)

I think BDE is back. Sounds like similar hype.

you probably can’t go wrong with a couple of cycles of RPN Havoc. Im 16 and i did one cycle. I had absolutey no side effects, just dry muscle. when i started i weighed 145 when i finished i weighed 170 and i droped down to 165 after i lost water weight due to creatine. my bench went from 205 to 245 and my power clean went from 205 to 220.

[quote]BFS wrote:
you probably can’t go wrong with a couple of cycles of RPN Havoc. Im 16 and i did one cycle. I had absolutey no side effects, just dry muscle.

when i started i weighed 145 when i finished i weighed 170 and i droped down to 165 after i lost water weight due to creatine. my bench went from 205 to 245 and my power clean went from 205 to 220. [/quote]

This is bad advice. Please don’t post more of the same.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
BFS wrote:
you probably can’t go wrong with a couple of cycles of RPN Havoc. Im 16 and i did one cycle. I had absolutey no side effects, just dry muscle. when i started i weighed 145 when i finished i weighed 170 and i droped down to 165 after i lost water weight due to creatine. my bench went from 205 to 245 and my power clean went from 205 to 220.

This is bad advice. Please don’t post more of the same. [/quote]

Alright well enlighten me and explain why its bad advice

[quote]BFS wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
BFS wrote:

Alright well enlighten me and explain why its bad advice [/quote]

I’m going to ask the others here to chime in as well with the information I miss.

1. At 16, the risk of permanent negative effects on the endocrine system is too large.

2. There is a no way a 16 year old has achieved enough in the gym to justify a cycle.

3. No mention of PCT

Wait did you even read the thread?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
BFS wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
BFS wrote:

I’m going to ask the others here to chime in as well with the information I miss.

1. At 16, the risk of permanent negative effects on the endocrine system is too large.

2. There is a no way a 16 year old has achieved enough in the gym to justify a cycle.

3. No mention of PCT

Wait did you even read the thread? [/quote]

first of all, The risk of permanent endocrine system damage in increased with prolonged use of pro hormones: not one cycle. damage is very highly unlikely. second of all i used Bulgarian tribulus extract in a reverse pyramid dose pattern for PCT. I kept my all my gains.

[quote]BFS wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
BFS wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
BFS wrote:

3. No mention of PCT

first of all, The risk of permanent endocrine system damage in increased with prolonged use of pro hormones: not one cycle. damage is very highly unlikely. second of all i used Bulgarian tribulus extract in a reverse pyramid dose pattern for PCT. I kept my all my gains.
[/quote]

I have to laugh at this ,it is so damned sad.

Please just stop.

[quote]Nich wrote:
BFS wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
BFS wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
BFS wrote:

3. No mention of PCT

Please just stop.

[/quote]

what educational advice do you have to say about this man? im not on here to listen to you make yourself look good by dissing a 16 year old. i bet im way ahead of you you when you were 16. im on here to learn not listen to bull shit like that

Trib man? That stuff’s way too harsh for PCT.

I use creatine in a leaning tower of pisa dose pattern.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Trib man? That stuff’s way too harsh for PCT.

I use creatine in a leaning tower of pisa dose pattern.[/quote]

that sounds like a great idea. what kind and what are your doses?

[quote]BFS wrote:
Nich wrote:
BFS wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
BFS wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
BFS wrote:

3. No mention of PCT

Please just stop.

what educational advice do you have to say about this man? im not on here to listen to you make yourself look good by dissing a 16 year old. i bet im way ahead of you you when you were 16. im on here to learn not listen to bull shit like that [/quote]

I bet your a cocky little shit that thinks you know everything and infact knows nothing.
the only advise I can give is to shut up and read the posts around here,search function.
do ALOT less talking.

you and the OP are way too young both in time under the bar and out of the womb to even attempt any type of steroids or Pro hormones.

I am not here to force your hand away from the pills,if you feel so insecure about your own body and manhood tha tyou at 16 have to take a magic pill you be my guest atleast you wont be able to breed and make more dumb fuck,hiddious little chuds to plauge the earth and lower the collective IQ.

Isnt it past your bed time or is your baby sitter too busy banging the neighbor again?

[quote]Nich wrote:
BFS wrote:
Nich wrote:
BFS wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
BFS wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
BFS wrote:

3. No mention of PCT

Please just stop.

what educational advice do you have to say about this man? im not on here to listen to you make yourself look good by dissing a 16 year old. i bet im way ahead of you you when you were 16. im on here to learn not listen to bull shit like that

I bet your a cocky little shit that thinks you know everything and infact knows nothing.
the only advise I can give is to shut up and read the posts around here,search function.
do ALOT less talking.

you and the OP are way too young both in time under the bar and out of the womb to even attempt any type of steroids or Pro hormones.

I am not here to force your hand away from the pills,if you feel so insecure about your own body and manhood tha tyou at 16 have to take a magic pill you be my guest atleast you wont be able to breed and make more dumb fuck,hiddious little chuds to plauge the earth and lower the collective IQ.

Isnt it past your bed time or is your baby sitter too busy banging the neighbor again?

[/quote]
shutup mother fucker.

[quote]BFS wrote:
Nich wrote:
BFS wrote:
Nich wrote:
BFS wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
BFS wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
BFS wrote:

3. No mention of PCT

Please just stop.

do ALOT less talking.

shutup mother fucker. [/quote]
like i said already,do a simple search stop wasting space on the forums with your BS about PHs being safe for 16 year olds,

this shit has been brought up every month for the last umpteen years,and answered to death.

NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS ADVOCATE THE USE OF AAS OR PRO HORMONES FOR CHILDREN.

at 16 you are a child plain and simple.

[quote]Nich wrote:
BFS wrote:
Nich wrote:
BFS wrote:
Nich wrote:
BFS wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
BFS wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
BFS wrote:

3. No mention of PCT

Please just stop.

do ALOT less talking.

shutup mother fucker. your an ignorant faggot. did that ego come with a cock in your mouth?
like i said already,do a simple search stop wasting space on the forums with your BS about PHs being safe for 16 year olds,

this shit has been brought up every month for the last umpteen years,and answered to death.

NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS ADVOCATE THE USE OF AAS OR PRO HORMONES FOR CHILDREN.

at 16 you are a child plain and simple.

[/quote]

coming from someone who is too much of a pussy to put a real picturee up here… wow and this “child” is probably ahead and your roid sticking ass right now… o yea but thanks for that striking knowledge. i havent used a cycle since that one. i plan on building natural until im 25. im still learning take that into cosideration before you try to demoralize someone.