T Nation

Best Possible Cycle for 16 Y.O.

I know talking any kind of cycle at 16 is probley not the best thing but hes ready. No one eats better and trains harder. O my question to you would be if you had to reconmend a cycle without saying just dont do one what would you tell him to take?Doesnt have to be an explosive steroid just the most safe steroid/cycle he could do at his age.

He is 16 (17 in 3 months) weighs 230 and is 6’2. Thankyou for your time reading our question and hope that a few of you will have the safest cycle for him to do at his age. Also any reasoning behind your anwser would be great to.

No one in there right mind will tell a 16 year old what steroids to take.

Whether he trains hard or eats right is irrelevant, his body is still developing and needs TIME before he should think about messing with exo test.

Save the money and buy some more protein powder.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i understand but is there anything he could take that wouldnt really mess him up all hat much? or any prohormones that would be somewhat ok?

He should wait longer. 16 is way too young. At the very least 4 more years.

To answer the question though, the safest possible AAS cycle to take at that age would be a test only 500mg/wk kind of deal. But yeah, he should certainly wait until his endo development is further along.

[quote]jokermanfun wrote:
I know talking any kind of cycle at 16 is probley not the best thing[/quote]

There’s your answer

Then don’t start a cycle. Wait, like the rest of us teenagers.

if he did that now what would be the worst thing? What hes rteally pissed about which i make front of him about is his chest doesnt want to grow anyways its strong as hell, but his legs, back, and arms are huge. his arms are 17 and a quarter at 16 for god sake

[quote]bob_sander87 wrote:
He should wait longer. 16 is way too young. At the very least 4 more years.

To answer the question though, the safest possible AAS cycle to take at that age would be a test only 500mg/wk kind of deal. But yeah, he should certainly wait until his endo development is further along.[/quote]

No it’s not. We can discuss details about this in a PM. I wouldn’t recommend this.

Well I guess I don’t know the theory around it as well as you lot, but I do have some practical experience.

Back when I was 19 I took my first cycle of anavar only, pretty sure it was 60mg/day for 6 weeks. Made some decent strength/lean mass gains, but I pretty much lost it all post cycle, hell within a few days of discontinuing the drug. This is even with SERM use. I also felt fairly shut down from anavar for some strange reason and had a case of the “post-cycle blues” if you will. Also had some shedding as well while on the 'var.

Last May I ran a ten week test only at 500mg per week. I experienced zero side effects, gained lean mass, lost fat, and PCT was a thing of beauty. I ran a standard SERM PCT 40/40/20/20 with nolv and I felt great throughout and retained most of the gains.

I gotta get back to work, will check this later…

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
bob_sander87 wrote:

To answer the question though, the safest possible AAS cycle to take at that age would be a test only 500mg/wk kind of deal…

Please justify this statement. Test will aromatise to estrogen, which will signal the closure of his epiphysial plates, preventing any further axial growth of long bones.

Anavar on the other hand would not do this. However the OP doesn’t stand a chance of getting real anavar and shouldn’t do it anyway, even if he could.

BBB[/quote]

Lol. Or I can let BBB explain what I was going to say in a PM in the thread and give people ideas. :confused:

so can you atleast give advice for some other kind of supplement thats not goin to severl effect him at 16 other than creatine, glutimine, protien powder and such…

[quote]jokermanfun wrote:
so can you atleast give advice for some other kind of supplement thats not goin to severl effect him at 16 other than creatine, glutimine, protien powder and such…[/quote]

Fish oil is good for someone at any age.

Why are you so concerned with supplements for a 16 year old? You sound like you are under the impression that it is the supplements that bring results, when in fact it’s all about making progress in the gym and eating enough food.

cause hes over my shoulder when im writing this. He eats well enough
like 6 times a day. His job is pretty much is to pay for how much food he eats, supplements, and lil gas he uses for his car lol

EFA’s, a multivit, and protein powder. You’ll make way better gains on gear later once you’ve gained some muscle maturity. Eat, sleep, train, repeat!

Put it this way, if he can gain 10 pounds of muscle a year, thats less then 1 pound per month, for the next 5 years thats 50 pounds of new muscle, thats a whole different physique! Why waste the already high enough test levels?

For general training & supplementation tips check out Christian Thibaudeau’s Q & A thread in the Authors Forum.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_author/thibs_qa?pageNo=113#2583099

unbelievable

post pics and vid of squat/bench/deadlift. convince us he’s ready

Don’t be dumb man 16 is way too young your gonna set yourself up for some shit down the road. Take your time and enjoy the journey you have more important things to do now than worry about what chemicals to inject into your body. I mean, really, at least graduate from highschool first. Then wait a few more years lol. You gotta realize you have more than enough time to produce mega gains without any juice. Don’t be an idiot.

& eat fish oil