Best Possible Cycle for 16 Y.O.

GRRRRR!

I’ve been confronted with ignorance all day! NOW even on the forums.

Sorry for the rant…look dood…or 16 yr old looking over the shoulder.

PROPER TRAINING AND HARD WORK is what builds a lagging chest, STEROIDS OR NOT.

TAKE THEM NOW AND REGRET IT LATER, or keep training hard, and even if you are a freak of nature wait until you are at least 20/21.

The avatar in my pic is me at 20 yrs old naturally!

I have just started my use of steroids because I want to become a Professional Bodybuilder.

I suggest you wait! IMO there is no safe cycle…they all come with advantages/disadvantages.

With an underdeveloped endocrine system and lack of maturity (all 16 yr olds lack maturity) you are putting the disadvantages side of things at the max!

Don’t do it! Wait a few more years and then decide if you wanna hit it still

DG

Get a Weight Gainer, and take it like twice a day, on to of all the food that you eat! On that point how many calories do you eat every day? What type of foods?

tropicanafitness.com/?session=
MRMPTYDBLXEOSOYPXUAXDRPW&product=1864

Try that for example.

What is you’re training program like too?

I’m 22, last year i decided against steroids. i’m going to start my first cycle 3 weeks before my 23rd birthday.

Guys, don’t be so harsh. I fully think he’s ready for a full on cycle.

I recommend 5000mg of 2-(Carbamimidoyl-methyl- amino)acetic acid taken orally ED for 6 weeks, and superdose Eicosapentaenoic acid with Docosahexaenoic acid.

You can get the last two in a combined pill, and you take about 4 pills a day.

Good call Mak, a solid choice for his first cycle.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

I recommend 5000mg of 2-(Carbamimidoyl-methyl- amino)acetic acid taken orally ED for 6 weeks, and superdose Eicosapentaenoic acid with Docosahexaenoic acid.

You can get the last two in a combined pill, and you take about 4 pills a day.[/quote]

eww at the same time?

that would be gross even for me and I am hard core enough to takes this along with the number one muscle building supplment in the world,the most anabolic substance on earth bar none .
Bovinae bos Tuarus. taken oraly 1kg ED. look into that my friend

[quote]Nich wrote:
Makavali wrote:

eww at the same time?

that would be gross even for me and I am hard core enough to takes this along with the number one muscle building supplment in the world,the most anabolic substance on earth bar none .
[/quote]

What about dihydrogen monoxide?

I hear you can use this stuff for life!

DG

I’ve never seen someone who has fully developed at 16. Some at 18 (but it’s pretty rare), so tell him to wait til he is 18. Then when he’s 18 tell him he’ll still have to wait (because chances are he will still be developing)

at 16 hes yet to hit peak production no matter how fast he developed.

Just because hes developed now doesn’t mean hes not going to get bigger and stronger when his hormone production peaks.

If he waits he will be a monster.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Nich wrote:
Makavali wrote:

eww at the same time?

DG[/quote]
isnt that stuff actualy needed,like you will die if you dont use it within a few days?

[quote]Nich wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Nich wrote:
Makavali wrote:

eww at the same time?

DG
isnt that stuff actualy needed,like you will die if you dont use it within a few days?

[/quote]

Idk but if you look it up on youtube I think you can still find a video where a bunch of random people in a park signed a petition to ban it. lol

DG

Christian Thibaudeau’s recent prescription for a lagging chest:

Do the following exercises for your chest:

Incline DB press 5 sets of 6-8 reps

Wide-grip bench press lowered to the neck 4 sets of 8-10 reps

CABLE incline flies 3 sets of 10-12 reps with a 2 seconds squeeze on each rep

Dips with the elbows flared out and the torso leaning forward - no weight - 3 sets of max reps

Attached is the photo of the guy CT prescribed this for.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Christian Thibaudeau’s recent prescription for a lagging chest:

Do the following exercises for your chest:

Incline DB press 5 sets of 6-8 reps

Wide-grip bench press lowered to the neck 4 sets of 8-10 reps

CABLE incline flies 3 sets of 10-12 reps with a 2 seconds squeeze on each rep

Dips with the elbows flared out and the torso leaning forward - no weight - 3 sets of max reps

Attached is the photo of the guy CT prescribed this for.

[/quote]
Was wondering how I ended up in this topic xD.
My 2 cents for what its worth, I don’t see a reason either to start taking stuff so young.

IF this guy actually has 17 1/2" arms at 16 which i think we all doubt, then he is far ahead of many that are using steroids now (sadly i know). Anyway if such person exists waiting until they are in their early to mid 20’s will pay huge dividends.

ya, i’d like to see a pic before i believe this but either way juice is not a good idea because you are still growing at that age and as BBB said you are gonna risk stunting growth with anything that aromatizes. Anavar would work but the chance of you getting legit anavar is low, you will more than likely get DBol (which will aromatize) or a placebo.

at 16 your best option is:

Protein (meat, fish, chicken, eggs)
Protein powder (whey, cassein)
Fish Oil
Multivitamin/multimineral
Creatine
Limit Alcohol intake, eliminate it if possible
Other legal Non-steroidal supps if you can afford them

I know that eating lots and taking your vitamins isn’t flashy but it works.

Meat is expensive but you can get some stuff like lean ground beef pretty cheap. Buy whole chickens rather than skinless boneless breasts. Etc…there are ways of saving money

Combining something like receptormax with creatine should help you to make the best use of your natural test, insulin, and the supplemental creatine).

If you don’t have the money for receptormax then take the stuff that’s in it (when I was younger I took my creatine with alpha lipoic acid and grapejuice because I didn’t have the money to buy the CellTech version). Creatine works and is cheap as fuck now, it was 60-80 bucks a bottle when i was your age and now it’s 10 so be thankful for that.

You can do the same thing with Receptormax. It will be less effective than receptormax because you won’t be getting the purity or effectiveness of the versions of the stuff in there but it will still work and with a little research you should be able to find most of the stuff in there very cheap (R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Cinnamon, etc).

Bottom line is that you still have natural gains left at 16 and you will only get them with hard work and smart decisions in the kitchen and gym even if you are on the juice.

Best of luck.

FG

so must clear something up i was wrong and hes mad i got it wrong hes has 16 half inch arms not 17 half my fault

and thanks for all the replys. any questions just ask or message us.thx

[quote]jokermanfun wrote:
so must clear something up i was wrong and hes mad i got it wrong hes has 16 half inch arms not 17 half my fault

and thanks for all the replys. any questions just ask or message us.thx[/quote]

Are you even listening?

yeah y?

Because a lot of knowledgeable guys have taken time out to post lengthy posts on your thread for “your friend” and your only retort is;

“…i got it wrong hes has 16 half inch arms…”
“…and thanks for all the replys. any questions just ask or message us.thx…”

We can message you with questions? Shouldnt YOU or your friend be asking the questions?

Thanks for the offer though, if something comes up i’ll be sure to contact you :wink:

Brook