Best Overall Training CD

I’ve got to agree with natey. No music is best in my opinion. Although I usually just mentally tune out whatever crap they have playing at my gym. Are you there to lift or listen to tunes?
I have one exception (kind of), and I’ve mentioned this before in similar threads. I really like listening to the Jim Rome show when lifting. I quickly tire of him any other time though.

Anything by Rollins does the trick!

Shimoda

the best ever training song “we be clubbin” by ice cube feat. DMX it has the eye of the tiger back beat with some pretty wild lyrics. if this doesn’t get you pumped to squat or deadlift, nothing will. also try “straight outta compton” right after it.

I don’t know what kind of music genre your into
but im into punk and i find i have about 30 cds that i can listen to all the way through without skipping a song. These cds are only about 30-60 mins but that cause they are fast and get ya pumped.

AFI, NOFX, Ataries, SME, Bad Religon.

I guess cause im a bit younger, not many others on this board like punk.

JACK

Neurosis “Through Silver In Blood”

I can’t do heavy squats without Disturbed or Static X. Other than that, Metallica, Godsmack, and Guns-n-Roses. Hey, Dawg on the Porch, the Mechwarrior 2 music rocks.

I would have to go with Metallica’s “And Justice For All” or Iced Earth’s “Alive in Athens”…Iced Earth is the KING of metal at this day in AGE…If u like PURE metal at the best, this is the group…

anyone of 2PACS cds.

Old Metallica. Master of Pupets or Ride the Lightning