Best Motivational/Inspirational Videos

Hi guys first post ever here! So Ive decided to join T-Nation because, as a young fitness enthusiast alot of you guys genuinely inspire me with your knowledge and the quality of your physiques.

Personally, before a heavy session I love to just sit in my car, and watch something inspirational to get me really pumped up before the workout. What are your favourite videos for this? Thanks guys

gets me fired up for training every time

1 Like
1 Like

lol, you guys are assholes.

There’s 3 more where that came from.

That enough for you? :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I have 3 videos that never fail to get me going. (All are on youtube I believe)

-The best of Dorian Yates - Yates is just so intense it’s a no brainer

-The best of Kevin Levrone - Kevrone has that perfect combo of size and shape, always one of my favs

-My Win at the 2011 Hercules - Even though I won, the guy in 2nd place was so good that I realize that it was a very close call. This always serves to remind me that I may have been declared the winner, but it wasn’t a lock. In the future, I need to be even better than I am.

S

big muscles=lots of pussy

other than that, watching guys like JOJ/Branch/Matt Kroc always gives you a good kick in the ass

Gotta have a montage:

1 Like

^Damn, anything Berges Meredith says in any Rocky film just gets me amped -lol.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
^Damn, anything Berges Meredith says in any Rocky film just gets me amped -lol.

S[/quote]

Lol - yep. Didn’t you use “This guy’s a wrecking machine!!” in your posing music last time?

1 Like
1 Like

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Didn’t you use “This guy’s a wrecking machine!!” in your posing music last time? [/quote]

Yep, and then I wrecked the other guys in my class’s plans to take home a pro card :slight_smile:

S

Even though I won, the guy in 2nd place was so good that I realize that it was a very close call. This always serves to remind me that I may have been declared the winner, but it wasn’t a lock. In the future, I need to be even better than I am.[/quote]

Wasn’t going to jump in on this thread but this is badass, Stu.

This one is one for BONEZ!

[quote]Phyrgian wrote:

Even though I won, the guy in 2nd place was so good that I realize that it was a very close call. This always serves to remind me that I may have been declared the winner, but it wasn’t a lock. In the future, I need to be even better than I am.[/quote]

[/quote]

That was one of the most ridiculous and hilarious things I’ve seen on T-Nation.

I watched this one every time before I went to lift for two whole months.

[quote]Phyrgian wrote:

I know that guys shorts look way to short for today, but when I started at the gym in the late 70s, that was the style. If you wore shorts to your knees( not that you could find any sold that way)then you either had on girl shorts or FLOODS-( long pants that are too short)

I have always liked the Frank McGarth training videos. I like the attitude he has to training, he trains by himself with no bull shit in between sets. I train at home and when I do get to train at a gym( out of town), I just cannot get the same mind set for my work out.