Best Mcdonald's Post Training Meal?

[quote]MODOK wrote:
What toppings are absolute necessities? Which ones can you do without?
[/quote]

Necessity: CHEESE, onion, and sometimes mustard (depending on what else is in the burger)

Live without: pickles, ketchup (optional) although I don’t mind chilli sauce.

[quote]MODOK wrote:

[/quote]

My Perfect Burger:

Maple Smoked Bacon, Chopped Onion, Pickles and Hot & Spicy BBQ Sauce. Has to be on a toested sesame seed bun too.

Live Without:

Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Mustard, Mayo

I fuck with the purple onions but I’m not a fan of the white kind.

My creation (that is actually quite healthy and eaten regularly):

1 lb beef split into two patties
Bleu cheese crumbles
Bacon
Canadian Bacon
Franks Wing Sauce
Onions
Worsterschire
Garlic Powder
4 pieces American cheese

In a bowl, put the meat, worsterschire, garlic powder, chopped onion, bleu cheese crumbles and mix it all together making sure bleu cheese is distributed relatively evenly throughout the mixture. Pull a glob out of the beef mixture and grab 2 slices of canadian bacon. Form 1 1/2 lb patty around the canadian bacon. Repeat with the rest of the beef.

Toss on the grill, cook to desired doneness, pour franks red hot wing sauce on the top just before it’s done and than melt 2 slices of American cheese over each patty trapping the wing sauce under neath. Eat with or without a bun. Zero carb goodness without the bun.

Toppings that are amazing:
tomato, onion, fried onion rings, bbq sauce, bob’s sauce, plum sauce, goat cheese, avocado, fried egg.

I think what HaveIronWilLift is trying to say, is that fastfood is tasteless, for poor people and does not offer the best nutrion.
I dont eat McDonalalds, subway etc because I dont like the taste of it and enjoy real food.

You Americans have been brought up on that shit, and even my fellow T-Nationers lifters make excuses to eat that crap.
Take a look at the country that Im originally from: Croatia. The only country in the world where subway could not keep open for business due to the lack of customers and the only people that visit McDonalds there are tourists.
Lift heavy. Eat real food. Drink good coffee and beer.
Fuck the coorperates.
tweet tweet

Anybody have a Big Kahuna burger? That’s that Hawaiian burger joint. I hear they got some tasty burgers.

LM- That sounds amazing, gonna have to try. Now that the grilling season is here, I can’t wait. My go to is as follows:

1 lb beef
Crumbled Muenster cheese (The Magic Bullet can crumble any type of cheese)
1/2 Chopped poblano
1/2-1 clove Very finely chopped garlic
4-5 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
1 T Worcestershire Sauce
A Dash of Angostura Bitters
Fresh ground pepper
Optional- Red Onions

Mix it all together and patty them up into 2 or 3 patties. The cheese inside the burger is pure win.

[quote]theBird wrote:
I think what HaveIronWilLift is trying to say, is that fastfood is tasteless, for poor people and does not offer the best nutrion.
I dont eat McDonalalds, subway etc because I dont like the taste of it and enjoy real food.

You Americans have been brought up on that shit, and even my fellow T-Nationers lifters make excuses to eat that crap.
Take a look at the country that Im originally from: Croatia. The only country in the world where subway could not keep open for business due to the lack of customers and the only people that visit McDonalds there are tourists.
Lift heavy. Eat real food. Drink good coffee and beer.
Fuck the coorperates.
tweet tweet[/quote]

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:
If you want to binge on fast food because it tastes good, go for it. I wouldnt put Dave Tate’s name on it, though.[/quote]
Haha dave’s old eating habits were so bad.

Lol - classic!

“Wanna laugh your ass off? Picture this: One day I actually strained a trap puking my guts up. By 2:00 PM I was sitting on the couch with an ice pack on my neck, my asshole on fire from shitting a half dozen times that morning, and puke stains on my shirt.”

I live in a condo in Tampa… with a 5 Guys on the first floor. I park on the second floor.

I smell 5 Guys every night. Hell I tell you. Pure hell. Tasty, yummy hell.

[quote]MODOK wrote:

Mine are:

Necessity: CHEESE, Mayo, onion, lettuce tomato and sometimes ketchup ( Whopper and White Castle/Krystal)

Live without: pickles, mustard[/quote]

It’s not a necessity, but the best burger I’ve ever had [home made] had thick lettuce, crisp cold red onions [not diced], and slightly melted cream cheese. I know it sounds weird, but try it. Cream cheese on your burger is fucking amazing.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]MODOK wrote:

Mine are:

Necessity: CHEESE, Mayo, onion, lettuce tomato and sometimes ketchup ( Whopper and White Castle/Krystal)

It’s not a necessity, but the best burger I’ve ever had [home made] had thick lettuce, crisp cold red onions [not diced], and slightly melted cream cheese. I know it sounds weird, but try it. Cream cheese on your burger is fucking amazing.[/quote]

That just sounds evil… I have avoided bagels with a schmear for a couple of years now …

Fried egg on top.

Can’t believe not mentioned.

[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]MODOK wrote:

Mine are:

It’s not a necessity, but the best burger I’ve ever had [home made] had thick lettuce, crisp cold red onions [not diced], and slightly melted cream cheese. I know it sounds weird, but try it. Cream cheese on your burger is fucking amazing.[/quote]

That just sounds evil… I have avoided bagels with a schmear for a couple of years now …[/quote]

Dude, it’s killer. Try it once and you’ll be hooked. Only had it twice [the first time I was maybe 10] but I think the secret is to put the burger with the cc in an oven for a bit to slighly melt it. You should wear a hat when you try it, 'cause it’s gonna blow your fucking mind.

hey guys I like burgers from harvey’s

Here’s the 7 patty BK bacon cheeseburger I had…this is in Taiwan by the way. It was a limited time offer. If I were to get it again I’d probably like half as much cheese…I know, I know, sounds like heresy, but there was just a little too much.

And Bird if you call Subway junk food, then well, wow. I consider it diet food.

Sorry, here it is.

And here’s a video I made a few months back in defense of pizza:

I also noticed in my pic two posts up about the burger, there’s a boy in a yellow T shirt holding ANOTHER HEAD!!! AHHHHHH!!!

Does pizza in Taiwan tastes like it does in North America?

I had pizza in India once, some place use ketchup instead of marinara. I gagged.

The pizza in the video is Pizza Hut and it’s fine with me, but I’m sort of easy to please and I’ve heard many people say the pizza at Pizza Hut here is bad.
We do have quite a few new places here with thin crust wood oven pizzas or whatnot and they’re undeniably good.