Bad Tattoos

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
Tramp stamp anyone?[/quote]

She is hot with or without. The tattoo really doesn’t add to it.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Chicks with tats:

Someone said they like chicks with tats? Well, I like chicks who are hot. Tats or not.[/quote]

Well, you’re welcome to your opinion, but there are plenty of people that disagree. Why is this so hard for people to understand?

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Chicks with tats:

Someone said they like chicks with tats? Well, I like chicks who are hot. Tats or not.

Well, you’re welcome to your opinion, but there are plenty of people that disagree. Why is this so hard for people to understand?[/quote]

You mean… You mean the world doesnt revolve around me?

Oh fuck off! You’re lying!

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
malonetd wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Chicks with tats:

Someone said they like chicks with tats? Well, I like chicks who are hot. Tats or not.

Well, you’re welcome to your opinion, but there are plenty of people that disagree. Why is this so hard for people to understand?

You mean… You mean the world doesnt revolve around me?

Oh fuck off! You’re lying![/quote]

How many women does it take to change a light bulb?

Just one to hold it while the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD REVOLVES AROUND HER!

[quote]MsM wrote:
Mousse wrote:
playmaker08 wrote:
My girlfriend just got a stupid looking shooting star tattoo on her foot. All of her friends got the same one to symbolize their friendship, kinda stupid in my opinion.

LMAO. In high school a bunch of guys on the football team each year would get shooting stars for offensive players, and skull and cross bones for defensive players (big high school - nobody played both ways unless it was spot duty). Anyway, I just got that damn shooting star covered up with something meaningful 6 months ago…I’m 40.

I never actually regretted it though, it had some meaning at the time.

Hey! You never told me you had a tattoo. [/quote]

Stop the presses!

Ladies and Gentleman, I’d like to welcome back from her month long hiatus, doing God knows what, probably something to do with that Ermine, someone near and dear to us all, with no further ado…Canada’s own - Ms M!!! (you had it coming:)

Btw, I guess you just never looked in the right place;)

Yeah man. I got “tatted”! Hell yeah! I want everyone to think I am a BADASS! So I got a barb wire tat around the gunz! Yeah dawg, shit looks HARDCORE! I also got some Chinese words on my arms too! It makes the chicks go “Wow, he’s like deep and mysterious and stuff, while at the same time looking HARDCORE!”

Then I got a TRIBAL tat on my legs! SO when I am kicking ASS people will say “wow man, he is like so HARDCORE!”

Yeah, people look at me and say “I better not mess with him, look at all those KEWL TATS! He looks really HARD and TOUGH! Like a MMA fighter!”

I love it when I look all HARD and TOUGH like a REAL HARD MMA FIGHTER! NO ONE MESSES WITH ME! YEAH! THE CHICKS ALL LOVE HOW BADASS AND HARD AND TOUGH I AM! I LISTEN TO HATEBREED! I’M A REAL MMA FIGHTER! DON’T MESS WITH ME!!!

I think a lot of GUYZ will get tats because of what they see on TV, or on the MMA fighter. I see too many of these phony tough guys here at school, walking around like they are some sort of tough guy, sporting the TRIBAL TAT, puffing their chest out, then they do the “tough guy spit”, where they walk around like they have watermellons under their arms, then they turn and spit a loogie all tough guy like… Yeah. Talk about fucking COOL. Fuck yeah.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Yeah man. I got “tatted”! Hell yeah! I want everyone to think I am a BADASS! So I got a barb wire tat around the gunz! Yeah dawg, shit looks HARDCORE! I also got some Chinese words on my arms too! It makes the chicks go “Wow, he’s like deep and mysterious and stuff, while at the same time looking HARDCORE!”

Then I got a TRIBAL tat on my legs! SO when I am kicking ASS people will say “wow man, he is like so HARDCORE!”

Yeah, people look at me and say “I better not mess with him, look at all those KEWL TATS! He looks really HARD and TOUGH! Like a MMA fighter!”

I love it when I look all HARD and TOUGH like a REAL HARD MMA FIGHTER! NO ONE MESSES WITH ME! YEAH! THE CHICKS ALL LOVE HOW BADASS AND HARD AND TOUGH I AM! I LISTEN TO HATEBREED! I’M A REAL MMA FIGHTER! DON’T MESS WITH ME!!!

I think a lot of GUYZ will get tats because of what they see on TV, or on the MMA fighter. I see too many of these phony tough guys here at school, walking around like they are some sort of tough guy, sporting the TRIBAL TAT, puffing their chest out, then they do the “tough guy spit”, where they walk around like they have watermellons under their arms, then they turn and spit a loogie all tough guy like… Yeah. Talk about fucking COOL. Fuck yeah.[/quote]

I couldn’t have said it better myself dude, you beat me to it.

The whole MMA culture explosion has resulted in a whole WORLD of awful tattoos, namely barbwire, cheesy looking crosses, and yeah, asian character scripts.

If you’re going to get a tattoo, BE ORIGINAL!!!

[quote]Mousse wrote:

Stop the presses!

Ladies and Gentleman, I’d like to welcome back from her month long hiatus, doing God knows what, probably something to do with that Ermine, someone near and dear to us all, with no further ado…Canada’s own - Ms M!!! (you had it coming:)[/quote]

taking a bow Very funny bro:)

I know I missed that PM.

Just so I contribute something to the thread - I love tattoos. Except the jailhouse looking ones…not really a fan of the barbed wire either…or the naked hula lady that my friends dad used to make dance on his tummy.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
skaz05 wrote:

I think a lot of GUYZ will get tats because of what they see on TV, or on the MMA fighter. I see too many of these phony tough guys here at school, walking around like they are some sort of tough guy, sporting the TRIBAL TAT, puffing their chest out, then they do the “tough guy spit”, where they walk around like they have watermellons under their arms, then they turn and spit a loogie all tough guy like… Yeah. Talk about fucking COOL. Fuck yeah.

I couldn’t have said it better myself dude, you beat me to it.

The whole MMA culture explosion has resulted in a whole WORLD of awful tattoos, namely barbwire, cheesy looking crosses, and yeah, asian character scripts.

If you’re going to get a tattoo, BE ORIGINAL!!!

[/quote]

Spoken like a true couple of haters…is it the pain or fear of needles keeping you from the ink?

I have to admit that the first post was amusing for awhile…and do I think the ESPN 360 commercial poking fun is funny - hell yeh, but who the fuck do you guys think you are? Do you realize how ignorant it is to think that you are cooler than anybody with or without ink?

What I will never be able to understand is how people walk around judging people based on their appearance…wake up - people possess their own versions of what is cool.

[quote]MsM wrote:
…or the naked hula lady that my friends dad used to make dance on his tummy.

[/quote]

Ya see, there was a reason I didn’t show it to you

[quote]Mousse wrote:

Spoken like a true couple of haters…is it the pain or fear of needles keeping you from the ink?

I have to admit that the first post was amusing for awhile…and do I think the ESPN 360 commercial poking fun is funny - hell yeh, but who the fuck do you guys think you are? Do you realize how ignorant it is to think that you are cooler than anybody with or without ink?

What I will never be able to understand is how people walk around judging people based on their appearance…wake up - people possess their own versions of what is cool.[/quote]

Oooooooh. Sorry man. I was just pointing out the proliferation of these MMA posers who sport cliche tattoos, and walk around like they are one step away from kicking everyone’s ass. I hate these wannabe tough guys, so yeah, I’m a hater. I am sure you, and many in this forum, have seen these types before, I see them everyday. You can’t deny that this rapid rise in MMA, has a correlation with the rapid rise in wannabe tough guys.

I have 4 tattoos myself. I would have more, not because I am afraid of needles, but because I am afraid that I can’t afford more… All 4 of my tattoos have deep, significant meaning for me. None of them are barb wire bands, or tribal stipes. I did’t get any of them on a drunken saturday night, or because I wanted to look tough.

Yes, I can judge these posers by their appearance because they are POSERS. PHONIES. FAKES. Sporting tattoos not because they have any meaning, but because they think it makes them look tough. One of these days, these little punk kids are going to get their asses handed to them by REAL tough guys, and hopefully learn a lesson.

In closing, I would like to state to any wannabe tough guys, that tattoos DON’T make you tough. You ARE NOT a MMA fighter. You are not the king dick on the block. Stop walking around scowling at everyone, because one day you are going to walk into a situation where a real “tough guy” will be more than happy to straighten you out in front of your all your little butt buddies.

[quote]Mousse wrote:
MsM wrote:
…or the naked hula lady that my friends dad used to make dance on his tummy.

Ya see, there was a reason I didn’t show it to you[/quote]

I actually have a naked chick on my side.

I’m one of the only people around you’ll hear admit to regretting tatoos. I was young(er). You live, you learn, you get over it…

And come to think of it, someone should start a “show me your bad tat” thread. I’d be all over that, haha.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
And come to think of it, someone should start a “show me your bad tat” thread. I’d be all over that, haha.[/quote]

gotta admit id be able to contribute to that thread.

[quote]Azzurri wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
And come to think of it, someone should start a “show me your bad tat” thread. I’d be all over that, haha.

gotta admit id be able to contribute to that thread.[/quote]

LMAO - that is classic!

[quote]Mousse wrote:
who the fuck do you guys think you are? Do you realize how ignorant it is to think that you are cooler than anybody with or without ink?
[/quote]

who said that? sounds like someone got a bad tattoo. pics!

[quote]
What I will never be able to understand is how people walk around judging people based on their appearance…wake up - people possess their own versions of what is cool.[/quote]

what’s the problem in having an opinion? just because i think a lot of people in the world have gotten tattoos that they regretted later in a short-sighted fashion, i am a bad person, or wrong? no i’m not. get off your soapbox.

edit: i dig most of your posts, but come on.

[quote]Azzurri wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

gotta admit id be able to contribute to that thread.[/quote]

The tat in your profile pic is fuckin’ sweet man.

[quote]ericbyrnesjr wrote:
Mousse wrote:
who the fuck do you guys think you are? Do you realize how ignorant it is to think that you are cooler than anybody with or without ink?

who said that? sounds like someone got a bad tattoo. pics!
[/quote]
haha, I can’t, I had it covered - sorry[quote]

What I will never be able to understand is how people walk around judging people based on their appearance…wake up - people possess their own versions of what is cool.

what’s the problem in having an opinion? just because i think a lot of people in the world have gotten tattoos that they regretted later in a short-sighted fashion, i am a bad person, or wrong? no i’m not. get off your soapbox.

edit: i dig most of your posts, but come on.[/quote]

I saw both sides of your dialogue with X too and I understand your point of view. I have obviously done a poor job in expressing my opinion if you think that it is conflicting with yours. I thought that by posting the ESPN clip it would make it clear that the skinny ass dude with the barb on his arm is insanely hilarious to me.

The posts I responded to however IMO were just ignorant rants. I think it’s ok to judge a bad tattoo as bad. I also agree some ink is in bad taste. But if you noticed the Resus PB guy (can’t remember his name, only his avatar right now) actually goes on to say those guys that get tribal art or whatever need their asses kicked…I can’t even respond to that, it’s just ignorant.

I’m just trying to say that just because somebody looks ridiculous for whatever reason, it doesn’t make the person…I certainly can’t say I’ve ever thought somebody needed their ass kicked based on anything other than their actions. I don’t know what else to say - I didn’t mean to come across holier than thou - I have more faults than most I’m sure.

Peace,

Mousse

[quote]ghost wrote:

Not an F-clef?
Thought you were a bass player. ;)[/quote]

Didn’t come out as good as the snake.

[quote]FlavaDave wrote:

The tat in your profile pic is fuckin’ sweet man.

[/quote]

thanks. for some reason i cant upload pics on this comp or else id post my bad tattoo.