Avg Guys in Street Fight, Who Will Win?

I’ve been told that women can discern upper body strength by the way a man’s face looks, apparently men also have this ability.

Well, I witnessed a street fight yesterday between two guys, and one completely dominated the other. Neither was particular impressive physically, they were both stocky/chubby average guys… but when the banging ensued, one completely overpowered the other even tho they appeared to be the same size and strength.

So I’d like to see who you think won just based off facebook photos.
I want to see if this upper body strength approximation is accurate.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7831/avgguyvsavgguy.jpg

Who do you think will win? Left or right?

I would guess the guy on the right won.

I’ve actually kind of been talking about this lately. I’ve been taking on younger athletes and somehow you can just look at a kid’s face and know if they have what it takes to go far or not. Something about broad features/low brows/squared off jaw. Even in little kids you can see it.

[quote]rcfromdb wrote:
I would guess the guy on the right won.

I’ve actually kind of been talking about this lately. I’ve been taking on younger athletes and somehow you can just look at a kid’s face and know if they have what it takes to go far or not. Something about broad features/low brows/squared off jaw. Even in little kids you can see it.[/quote]
There’s truth to this. Altho, when I used to box, you’d often have some real natural athlete type guys who were total bums, and then some wierdly shape, should-be fat guys who put time and effort in and could work their cockier looking peers.

My I ask why you think the guy on the right won?

Darker, more solid features v. lighter, softer features.

I saw once on Discovery channel that female lions are more attracted to the darker manes on males because they had more testosterone or something to that affect. You don’t see a lot of badass blond, blue-eyed pretty guys out there…unless they’re from Iceland or something. haha

I’m going with right also. His jawline is much more angular and appears to actually be able to take a punch. He also seems to be leaner and has a broader chin, leading me to believe just by looking at his face that he would be far more athletic than the guy on the left.

Of course, the angles are not the same, and could be misrepresenting each. In addition, I think the right will be the common answer, and that defeats the purpose of making a thread, so I think from those pictures the right still, but am expecting a twist.

I’m gonna say the guy on the left. I find its too obvious to pick the pissed off looking the one. Gotta go with the underdog

[quote]bluefingas wrote:
I’m gonna say the guy on the left. I find its too obvious to pick the pissed off looking the one. Gotta go with the underdog[/quote]
I think the smile vs tuff guy smirk affects decision.
I’m going to see if I can find one more photo of each to even it up.

wtf!!! tell us who fucking won??? !!!

the guy in the left beat the shit out of the other guy… hands down.

[quote]rcfromdb wrote:

I saw once on Discovery channel that female lions are more attracted to the darker manes on males because they had more testosterone or something to that affect. You don’t see a lot of badass blond, blue-eyed pretty guys out there…unless they’re from Iceland or something. haha[/quote]

You’re right, there aren’t many blonde hair blue eyed badasses out there. Just something about the blonde hair and blue eyes… wimps. That is unless they’re from Iceland.

its obvious judging from the shape of their skull that the right one is a born killer.

[quote]KyleT wrote:

[quote]rcfromdb wrote:

I saw once on Discovery channel that female lions are more attracted to the darker manes on males because they had more testosterone or something to that affect. You don’t see a lot of badass blond, blue-eyed pretty guys out there…unless they’re from Iceland or something. haha[/quote]

You’re right, there aren’t many blonde hair blue eyed badasses out there. Just something about the blonde hair and blue eyes… wimps. That is unless they’re from Iceland. [/quote]

Go tell that to brock lesnar. That argument is pretty stupid, its like saying an italian would beat a sweede in a fight. I highly doubt that the color of the hair/eyes matters.

I’s say guy on the right aswell, Im looking at the chin, jaw, cheekbone/eye brow. I think the bone structure is whats important, not the color of the hair/eyes.

If anyone watches fights they know looks can be deceiving I’m saying left dude.

[quote]KyleT wrote:

[quote]rcfromdb wrote:

You’re right, there aren’t many blonde hair blue eyed badasses out there. Just something about the blonde hair and blue eyes… wimps. That is unless they’re from Iceland. [/quote]

lol you guys are hilarious!

Your logic is so very sound. /end of sarcasm

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]KyleT wrote:

[quote]rcfromdb wrote:

Go tell that to brock lesnar. That argument is pretty stupid, its like saying an italian would beat a sweede in a fight. I highly doubt that the color of the hair/eyes matters.

I’s say guy on the right aswell, Im looking at the chin, jaw, cheekbone/eye brow. I think the bone structure is whats important, not the color of the hair/eyes. [/quote]

Haha, that was e-sarcasm dude. The whole idea that your hair color is a factor in weather or not you are a badass is ridiculous.

when i first looked at the pics, i picked guy on right immediately. I have no idea if i am right, but that is what i choose

Guy on right is trying hard to look ‘bad’ - probably like 90% of all the other wanna be hard men out there. Guy on left is smiling, relaxed, thinking “Yeh, I’m cool with nothing to prove because I’m the deadliest chubby 6th dan black belt to visit this donut shop…now hand me another bear-claw or I’ll dim-mak your ass…”

Soft, chubby smiley guy for sure…

Fuck them both: I win.

I waited all night too see the result… FUCK YOU ROHNYN!!

I’m going with the guy on the left

Ill pop a cap in yo ass if I feel you’re pushing my territory. Honest to shit about these street brawls, they are for pussies. Try doing your stupid round house kick with my magnum pointed right at your head. B…