Avg Guys in Street Fight, Who Will Win?

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Ill pop a cap in yo ass if I feel you’re pushing my territory. Honest to shit about these street brawls, they are for pussies. Try doing your stupid round house kick with my magnum pointed right at your head. B…[/quote]

what a bunch of softies… you guys didn’t even show up in the soccer game vs mexico.

Left / Right = the same person…

[quote]KyleT wrote:

[quote]rcfromdb wrote:
Darker, more solid features v. lighter, softer features.

I saw once on Discovery channel that female lions are more attracted to the darker manes on males because they had more testosterone or something to that affect. You don’t see a lot of badass blond, blue-eyed pretty guys out there…unless they’re from Iceland or something. haha[/quote]

You’re right, there aren’t many blonde hair blue eyed badasses out there. Just something about the blonde hair and blue eyes… wimps. That is unless they’re from Iceland. [/quote]

Or Clint Eastwood.

The guy on the right looks like he is trying to look ‘hard’ (like what max4 said) guy on the left is more relaxed so i think either could win but the one on the right looks more threatening.

im blonde and blue eyed and dont think i look threatening at all and have quite soft features but some fella’s have said with shorter hair i look 'ard.
I dont think anyone can say people with darker hair/eyes are harder but i do think alot look more masculine.
women apparently want someone who is ‘tall, dark and handsome’ so i reckon there is some truth in it.

THEY BOTH ARE THE SAME GUY. If I’m wrong then I’m wrong. But they look just like each other with a dye job and a bad haricut added.

Guy on the right, all other things equal. He looks like he’d be willing to be the first to quickly ramp up the violence, and that, IMO, is what it takes to win.

[quote]rcfromdb wrote:
Darker, more solid features v. lighter, softer features.

I saw once on Discovery channel that female lions are more attracted to the darker manes on males because they had more testosterone or something to that affect. You don’t see a lot of badass blond, blue-eyed pretty guys out there…unless they’re from Iceland or something. haha[/quote]

What? Dolph Lundgren would kick your ass.

Tough call. My first reaction was the guy on the right would win, but then I started thinking about how he is trying to look “hard” in that picture. Maybe some false confidence there.

I’m going with the guy on the left, he looks like one of those people that would just sick out and go mental as soon as you hit him.

Granted the guy on the right looks harder, but hardness/strength is only one factor when it comes to winning fights, and not a big one at that.

It only takes one punch to win a fight, and providing you have at least one functional arm, you are entirely capable of throwing the winning punch.

[quote]Chewwy wrote:
I’m going with the guy on the left, he looks like one of those people that would just sick out and go mental as soon as you hit him.

Granted the guy on the right looks harder, but hardness/strength is only one factor when it comes to winning fights, and not a big one at that.

It only takes one punch to win a fight, and providing you have at least one functional arm, you are entirely capable of throwing the winning punch.[/quote]
Going mental, despite it being a street fight, wouldn’t help anybody. Never felt like it gave anybody and edge over me, but I dunno… Maybe I got lucky? :wink:

I don’t know. Who do you think would win? Guy on left or guy on right?

I’m going with the guy on the left. He has the quiet, shy yet you fuck with me I go blind rage on your ass.

The guy on the right is trying to hard to put on a fake badass, no smile look.

They do look like the same person, IMO though.

So good one OP if this is one giant trick.

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:
I don’t know. Who do you think would win? Guy on left or guy on right?[/quote]

Their combined awesomeness would cause a blackhole, ergo, everyone would lose.

So who won. I’m also going with guy on left because guy on right is trying to look tough. Usually thats the type to intimidate but not go when it gets on. Of course, using my mega braod brush could not lead to any individual innacuracies, amiright?

V

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:
I don’t know. Who do you think would win? Guy on left or guy on right?[/quote]

Their combined awesomeness would cause a blackhole, ergo, everyone would lose.[/quote]

Correct answer.

What kind of bullshit question is this? Just fight

i call BS on this and there wasn’t even a fight.

Are they twins or did someone divide by zero and fuck up the time space continuum?

I don’t think of this shit matters. The guy who does this will win:

denga dadenga dadeng