Arnold Schwazenegger and Intensity

[quote]-ironman- wrote:
the bit inbetween your balls and asshole…[/quote]

So a gooch finger would be like an extra finger growing in that area? Meaning I could do a chick both ways at once?

Awesome.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
-ironman- wrote:
the bit inbetween your balls and asshole…

So a gooch finger would be like an extra finger growing in that area? Meaning I could do a chick both ways at once?

Awesome.[/quote]

You guys know there’s a “Sex and the Male Animal” forum right?

Please use it and keep the bodybuilding forum for bodybuilding.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
On the same note, I love how high volume guys always act like Arnold’s physique was 100% due to his training. Of course he wasnt a genetic golden goose and of course he wasnt munching on dbol from a pez dispenser.

Steroids or not, he still would have worked hard to get where he got to.

And that’s not to say HIT doesn’t work, I just don’t see what the point is in bashing another bodybuilder. One way works for some people, another way works for the others. It’s how the world works.[/quote]

Not bashing Arnie, just being realistic.

It gets a little tired logging in here every day to see some 150 lb newb putting Everything arnold ever said, looked at, or shat out up on a pedestal and absolutely ignoring the fact that, chances are, pretty much anything would have worked for him given his combination of heavy androgen use and superior genetic gift.

Does that make him a lesser bodybuilder? Nope. It just means he took the same drugs everyone else was taking and was dealt the right genetic card. People get offended whenever this is brought up. A lot of the time, its people who say Arnold is their favorite bb simply because theyve never heard of any others.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
A lot of the time, its people who say Arnold is their favorite bb simply because theyve never heard of any others.[/quote]

This is true, but that’s because he got into Hollywood. The same thing happened when Brad Pitt did Fight Club, didn’t it?

And the first BB’er I heard of was Steve Reeves.