Are Kids Soft These Days?

[quote]on edge wrote:
Sorry, got the name wrong. Hachi[/quote]

Even the wikipedia entry on Hachiko will make a grown man cry.

Here, for those who don’t know about Hachiko…read this and get back to me later.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:
Sorry, got the name wrong. Hachi[/quote]

Even the wikipedia entry on Hachiko will make a grown man cry.

Here, for those who don’t know about Hachiko…read this and get back to me later.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachiko[/quote]

That’s sad in a heartwarming kind of way.

You might be interested in reading this.

PLEASE HELP ,E UNDERSTAND THAT STORY BETTER AS i’M DRUNK RIGHT NOW.

THIS IS WHAT I GOT AND CAN’T FULLY COMPREhend: The Legend of Gelert, Beddgelert, Snowdonia, North Wales

It’s a sad story about a dog. Better than the one about Hachiko …

[quote]polo77j wrote:
It’s ok ID … I cried at Bridge to Tarabithia as well

I also tear up at the end of Saving Private Ryan when Ryan asks his wife if he’s led a good life and if he is a good man … that’s some heavy shit to live with your entire life man
[/quote]

After this movie and there was an old Vet in there and seeing his face I got choked up and that scene got to me also Polo

Maybe the Toddler fight club is the answer to kids being soft?

[quote]Hell-Billy wrote:
Maybe the Toddler fight club is the answer to kids being soft?[/quote]

way to break the 1st rule

[quote]pgtips wrote:
It’s a sad story about a dog. Better than the one about Hachiko …[/quote]

OK, it’s morning here and I’m all sobered up and I now understand the story.

It’s of course a great story, but I’d prefer not to compare dog stories as to which one is “better”. ALL DOGS GO TO 7-11… wait, I think I got that wrong.

Sht is easier and more convenient nowadays. People dont gotta work as hard. Theres more plastic and wierd chemicals around that promote estrogen and wimpyness. The trend is more wimpyness.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:
To be fair to those kids, at about 45 years old Iron Dwarf cried like that over a movie called Bridge to Tabirthia.

“OoOoOohhh why did the rope have to snap? WaaWaaWaa she was such an adorable little girl. Sob sob sob why OH why did she have to die? WaaWaaWaahhh” ID is such a baby.[/quote]

Yes I did! No shame there.

I sat there in the darkened theater with my wife and son, with tears streaming down my face.

Damn you and you impeccable memory, On Edge![/quote]

That movie almost fucked me up, Grave of the Fireflies gets me every time, damned cartoon bastards

Well, whats considered not soft these days?