Are Brass Knuckles Illegal in Idaho?

[quote]Fishsticks wrote:
So, you Americans can’t go outside without some sort of weapon to not shit your pants?[/quote]

CLEARLY… you’ve never been to Idaho.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Fishsticks wrote:
So, you Americans can’t go outside without some sort of weapon to not shit your pants?

Right about here a strange compulsion came over me. A spirit moved me to post a photo of the Nazis conquering Norway in 1940. I don’t know where it came from or how it got here but it feeeeelz so appropriate to do so.[/quote]

Why do we always have to go back to WW2 in every argument between countries?
We call the French pussies over it, but forget Napoleon took over just as much of Europe as Nazi Germany did.

[quote]D Public wrote:
i didn’t read this thread…

But, it reminds me of this guy i knew…he used to carry brass knuckles with him…

somewhere in NY…he got jumped by like 3 dudes who robbed him and took his brass knuckles…i think they even broke a clipboard over his head lol…
[/quote]

haha.
so do you need a CWL to carry a clipboard now?

[quote]Eddie_would_tow wrote:
UPDATE: I did as many suggested by asking the authorities. I went to two police officers and called the Sheriff’s department. Not surprisingly, I got contradicting information. One officer said, “why would you want the knuckles when you have a gun?” which was very insightful and left me dumbfounded. He also said he was unaware that brass knuckles were ILLEGAL. The second officer said that they were legal to own but illegal to carry. The gal at the Sheriff’s office said that brass knuckles are illegal, but her voice sounded like she was copping out somehow.

Anyway, I have decided what to do. You see, I’m just the type of person that enjoys weapons. I own various different swords, knives, daggers, bow & arrows, wrist rockets, and other things. The deadliest thing I own is the one thing I am POSITIVE I can legally carry around (my .38 special). SO…I will just have to find it in my heart to be satisfied with my gun. DAMMIT! ;-)[/quote]

Good choice, carry the gun, have your fun at home with the fun stuff so to speak.

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
pushharder wrote:
Fishsticks wrote:
So, you Americans can’t go outside without some sort of weapon to not shit your pants?

Right about here a strange compulsion came over me. A spirit moved me to post a photo of the Nazis conquering Norway in 1940. I don’t know where it came from or how it got here but it feeeeelz so appropriate to do so.

Why do we always have to go back to WW2 in every argument between countries?
We call the French pussies over it, but forget Napoleon took over just as much of Europe as Nazi Germany did.[/quote]

Almost 200 years ago.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
Fishsticks wrote:

Go fuck Youreself FishSticks you fucking Norwegian, I think I speak for alot of people on here when I say im getting sick of all you foreigners allways making that comment.Americans arent scared of shit they just now shit happens and like to be ready for it.Look at our military, we must be extremely scared of the world since we have the best military.[/quote]

Define best, please.

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
pushharder wrote:
We call the French pussies over it, but forget Napoleon took over just as much of Europe as Nazi Germany did.[/quote]

He wasn’t a Frenchman… that’s why he was arty.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
Look at our military, we must be extremely scared of the world since we have the best military.[/quote]

Not always the best shots though (friendly fire anyone?)

(Poke 'em with a stick and see what happens.)

[quote]Fishsticks wrote:
So, you Americans can’t go outside without some sort of weapon to not shit your pants?[/quote]

It’s being prepared for the .01% chance that something could happen.

You know what they say “Use it or loose it”…in this case the right to keep and bear arms.

[quote]Eddie_would_tow wrote:
UPDATE: I did as many suggested by asking the authorities. I went to two police officers and called the Sheriff’s department. Not surprisingly, I got contradicting information. One officer said, “why would you want the knuckles when you have a gun?” which was very insightful and left me dumbfounded. He also said he was unaware that brass knuckles were ILLEGAL. The second officer said that they were legal to own but illegal to carry. The gal at the Sheriff’s office said that brass knuckles are illegal, but her voice sounded like she was copping out somehow.

[/quote]

To my knowledge and belief the police aren’t trained in law. It would be better to ask a lawyer or judge, but simple common sense (as others have mentioned) should prevail here.

Also…you fucking live in Idaho…wtf do you need protecting from?

I was in Idaho once. 3 assholes in a datsun pickup called me and my brother ‘preppy butts’ and told us to ‘get out of our toowwwwn’ as they zoomed by us on the main Idaho drag…this ‘drive-by heckling’ was a major blow to my ego, but I was never in fear for my life.

The Ada county arrest report for the past week shows only 26 arrests…most appear to be for domestic abuse and drunk driving.

My guess is if you live in Idaho you have nothing you need protecting from unless you’re someone’s bitch or a tree.

So, which is it boy? Are you someone’s bitch, or a tree? I don’t see no branches on you so you must be someone’s bitch. Maybe you want me to make you my bitch? Is that what it is? You want to do my domestic chores and make nice until I get drunk and rape you and tell you it’ll never happen again over and over until that one time when you shoot me and then double-dead-kill me with your brass knuckles and then make a fortune selling your story to the Lifetime network?

I’d suggest something like a ‘Kubotan’.

It’s essentially a 6 inch piece of metal or wood with room for a keychain on one end.

Google ‘keychain weapon’ or ‘keychain self-defence’ for more examples.

You could even make your own, if that’s your thing. And put peace symbols on it for plausible deniability!

[quote]cremaster wrote:

[/quote]

Looks like a great sex-toy.

[quote]sen say wrote:
cremaster wrote:

Looks like a great sex-toy.[/quote]

Yeah, Ribbed for her pleasure!