Apartment Conversation Pieces

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Miracle of life…[/quote]

Since when is something that’s occurred successfully billions of times a miracle of life?

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Kid Stomper.[/quote]

Is he holding one kid by his dick?

HARD. CORE.[/quote]

Literally LOL![/quote]

LMAO!

I have a urinal in my garage across from my squat rack. There’s nothing that strikes me as odd about having a functional urinal in your garage, but for whatever reason people always get a kick out of it.

Another conversation piece you could put up is a big board with all the different current going rates for hookers in various Southeast Asian countries. You could have a phone that just rings at random times and you could answer it in front of your guests and say “Burma? How much? Wow, that’s quite a drop. Okay, I’ll let my investors know. Thanks.” Then hang up, walk over to the board, change the price of a Burmese hooker and resume your conversation with your guests as if nothing ever happened.

I’ve always wanted headstones in my place. I have a guy that would make them for me but I’m not sure how to throw it in a decor.

http://cordaroys.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=8

a bean bag sofa that converts to TWO king size beds?

let’s be serious

have we already ruled out a pile of dead bodies?

or better yet, real dolls in various positions all over the living room.

Yeah, it’s never a conversation starter if you have no story behind it. Also, I don’t agree with the suggestion of hanging up some kind of weapon. I only mention it because the guy sounded serious. This usually only makes you look like a tool, tbh, or a nerd. I have a machete in my room, but it’s lying in a corner, and if someone asks, I tell them about how I bought it when I was building houses for the villagers in the mountains of Guatemala. There’s actually a story behind it. It also helps if it reinforces the image that you want people to have of you, btw. And never go into it unless the person seems genuinely curious about your story. It’s only annoying otherwise. That floating magnetic cloud bed is awesome, though, and requires no story. The guest will end up talking about it a ton, though, and when other girls find out you have a floating cloud bed, they’ll all be coming to your house to check it out. Now THAT’S a win-win. Lol.

I agree the best decor has a story behind it. I actually have several weapons(I disagree with the previous poster about weapons if you can tell a story behind it)hanging on the walls. All are native weapons from different countries I have visited.

I also have batik fabrics on the walls and as window dressings, a saddle on a stand in one corner (I used to work on a ranch in my younger days), and a rug I brought back from Afghanistan. I dont spend a lot of time at my place, but the women I have had over have loved the exotic feel to the place and there is always something to talk about.

[quote]sjoconn wrote:
I agree the best decor has a story behind it. I actually have several weapons(I disagree with the previous poster about weapons if you can tell a story behind it)hanging on the walls. All are native weapons from different countries I have visited. I also have batik fabrics on the walls and as window dressings, a saddle on a stand in one corner (I used to work on a ranch in my younger days), and a rug I brought back from Afghanistan. I dont spend a lot of time at my place, but the women I have had over have loved the exotic feel to the place and there is always something to talk about.[/quote]

In your case, the weapons have a story, so I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. I’m talking about people who just happen to buy nun-chucks and samurai swords and hang them up because they think they’re badass. Most of the people who do that are weird, and I’m sure you’ve met the type. I’m sure girls also love to use the saddle in the corner for other things. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

When I was building my '66 Nova SS, I kept the majority of new and clean parts in my apartment. It had a big foyer and I kept the headers, slicks, wheels, engine block, boxes of parts there. On the coffee table sat the tunnel ram and carbs.

I also had a Cadillac leather seat mounted on a 4" x 4" wood frame with a battery charger hooked up to it in my living room. Most of my friend at the time were gear heads, they all approved.

BG

I still plan on having a war room ala Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Doubt any one who sees it will live to tell about it though.