'Anaconda?'

[quote]London Runner wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
HK24719 wrote:
mallen5 wrote:
Anaconda is actually Biotest’s response to enzyte.

That’s funny because enzyte seems to be a poor attempt at ripping off TRIBEX.

It’s a little-known fact, but actually Smiling Bob is TC, trying to earn a little money on the side.

Who the hell is Smiling Bob?[/quote]

The “Enzyte” product is advertised on American TV. The trademark character is Smiling Bob, who is always grinning, presumably about his erection resulting from the product.

Actually it turns out one of the members here has this fellow as his avatar:

http://www.T-Nation.com/myTNation.do?id=214966

So that is what Smiling Bob looks like, in case you were wondering and what with him presumably not being on British television.

Well you wouldn’t forget that face in a hurry.

LR

One should be aware that anything with androgenic effect results in increased storage of glycogen in muscle while the androgen is present. This can be worth quite a few pounds and is measured as increased LBM.

Still a fine result, but once this is understood, then more understandable when occurring at the same time as the fat loss.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
You guys want to know when Anaconda will be released?[/quote]

Very much.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
One should be aware that anything with androgenic effect results in increased storage of glycogen in muscle while the androgen is present. This can be worth quite a few pounds and is measured as increased LBM.

Still a fine result, but once this is understood, then more understandable when occurring at the same time as the fat loss.[/quote]

Once the androgen is not present what happens to that stored glycogen?

In other words, how keep able are these reported gains?

That part of the weight that is due to added glycogen and glycogen-associated water is lost within days of the androgen no longer being present. It probably depends on diet and exercise but on average for me it is about 4 days.

The thing to do is to compare condition after the androgen has cleared, post-use to pre-use.

That part of the weight that is due to added glycogen and glycogen-associated water is lost within days of the androgen no longer being present. It probably depends on diet and exercise but on average for me it is about 4 days.

The thing to do is to compare condition after the androgen has cleared, post-use to pre-use.[/quote]

Thanks.

I might try this out for myself.

Two weeks on two weeks off? PCT?

Maybe I should search the forum?

There are some good threads on it.

That is a good cycle plan.

Having PCT is even better if you have the means to acquire it. With the brief cycles it’s not necessary – natural recovery is fast – but it’s even better with PCT.

was hoping it would come out yesterday. any update? is it coming out?

I remember the first I heard of Anaconda, it was suppose to rival the gains of the infamous MAG-10. How the hell is a low carb protein shake going to rival a hormonal supplement?

Imagine Anaconda was released? HA!

Well, at least we know the color it comes in (one of them, anyway.)

If thats an “orange” flavor, I hope it taste like Power Drive.

[quote]elusive wrote:
If thats an “orange” flavor, I hope it taste like Power Drive.[/quote]

I hope it takes like orange crush.

I hope the orange flavor tastes like Chocolate Surge, now that I think about it.

I guess I’m curious. If it is a low carb PWO drink, which most are agreeing on. Then why would athletes at Defrancos or Elitefts guys be so impressed? Some may be on strict diets for body comp issues, but I think we could agree that most athletes training at these places are trying to get bigger/stronger/faster…or combination.

Im doubtful of a low carb drink being better than one containing carbs of some source. So whats the big deal?

[quote]DeLong wrote:
I guess I’m curious. If it is a low carb PWO drink, which most are agreeing on. Then why would athletes at Defrancos or Elitefts guys be so impressed? Some may be on strict diets for body comp issues, but I think we could agree that most athletes training at these places are trying to get bigger/stronger/faster…or combination.

Im doubtful of a low carb drink being better than one containing carbs of some source. So whats the big deal?[/quote]

I agree with you on a lot of points, I don’t know what it is, but my guess is that its more of an advance formula PWO, so far, its been said to be given to elite athletes and so on. These guys are training for their sport, etc. so this may be more beneficial for them.

To me its sort of like taking TRIBEX and adding other ingredients to it, and creating Alpha Male. Anaconda could be a PWO but with added ingredients to create a more advance formula that could really help take your body to the next level.

I wouldn’t be surprised if one or more key ingredients had never been used in a supplement before.

I wouldn’t be surprised if one or more key ingredients had never been used in a supplement before. [/quote]

Yeah, because you know already.

lol.

When is it coming out?

http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.asp?qid=94798&tid=

It is revealed!