'Anaconda?'

[quote]orion wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:
I hope Anaconda will ship to europe…11-T is only available in US…darn…

My 3 11-T bottles say that that is not entirely true and my 2 Alpha Male bottles say that over-achieving Fed-Ex contractors cannot stop me from importing sweet, sweet Forskolin.

Fuckers.
[/quote]

I hate you

Kidding.

Yes boobs are great. But let’s not bring up old threads about Anaconda only to tease those of us thinking new information has been released.

Unless TC wants to say something here? :slight_smile:

[quote]B rocK wrote:
Yes boobs are great. But let’s not bring up old threads about Anaconda only to tease those of us thinking new information has been released.

Unless TC wants to say something here? :)[/quote]

I think those boobs are great, too.

[quote]TC wrote:
B rocK wrote:

[/quote]

That’s just mean, I saw that you’d posted in the thread and I thought that you were going to give a hint.

[quote]TC wrote:
B rocK wrote:

[/quote]

Great input. :wink: haha
(though I’d like another look of the girl from your article a few weeks ago with the blue tanktop on, wowie wow wow!)

oh what a tease. i saw TC comment and thought it was some info

[quote]bwbski wrote:
oh what a tease. i saw TC comment and thought it was some info[/quote]

We all did. Should have known he would just be talking about boobs, or his penis, no doubt!

What an uncouth boor!

[quote]TC wrote:
B rocK wrote:

[/quote]

THAT’s mah man.

Well we could work a deal if you give us a hint on any updates regarding Anaconda…

but, but boobies. Must watch. Boobies. mine. boobies. love boobies.

Well boobies vs Anaconda. What’s best? Shit that’s one hell of a dilemma.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
TC wrote:
B rocK wrote:

THAT’s mah man.

Well we could work a deal if you give us a hint on any updates regarding Anaconda…

but, but boobies. Must watch. Boobies. mine. boobies. love boobies.

Well boobies vs Anaconda. What’s best? Shit that’s one hell of a dilemma. [/quote]

A complete low carb PWO formula could be amazing.

Actually Ive just had a thought…

I dont think anaconda will be a complete PWO formula… because that leaves the pre and perri workout nutrition empty.

Rather im thinking more now that it will be a cunning mix that fits two or more of the pre/perri/post categories.

What do you guys think may be in such a formula…

Glycine ← quite likely due to the fact thibs seems to love it for low carbing and its hard to get hold of.
Glutamine ← glycogen replenishment - often seen in pre/perri AND post.
leucine ← insulin peaking

…anything else?

Im thinking that whey isolate/hydrolase or whatever wont be making an appearance and this will be something to add along with protein + creatine into your shakes…

shrugs

[quote]benmoore wrote:

I dont think anaconda will be a complete PWO formula… because that leaves the pre and perri workout nutrition empty.

Rather im thinking more now that it will be a cunning mix that fits two or more of the pre/perri/post categories.

Glycine ← quite likely due to the fact thibs seems to love it for low carbing and its hard to get hold of.

…anything else?

Im thinking that whey isolate/hydrolase or whatever wont be making an appearance and this will be something to add along with protein + creatine into your shakes…

shrugs[/quote]

Did someone mention casien hydroxolate?

[quote]benmoore wrote:

…anything else?

shrugs[/quote]

I am not sure about Glycine and Glutamine being included into one PWO shake…most of the recommended doses from some of the experts on here regarding these two have a lot to do with bodyweight e.g. Glutamine at .2g per lb…not sure how they could develop a universal low carb pwo shake that requires a great deal of individualization at least with respect to Glycine and Glutamine…could be wrong though.

[quote]MUthrows94 wrote:
benmoore wrote:

…anything else?

shrugs

I am not sure about Glycine and Glutamine being included into one PWO shake…most of the recommended doses from some of the experts on here regarding these two have a lot to do with bodyweight e.g. Glutamine at .2g per lb…not sure how they could develop a universal low carb pwo shake that requires a great deal of individualization at least with respect to Glycine and Glutamine…could be wrong though.[/quote]

Not sure if Im quite getting your point… For different people with differentweights/goals etc. you just eat more or less of the product - same with surge.

Anaconda is actually Biotest’s response to enzyte.

[quote]mallen5 wrote:
Anaconda is actually Biotest’s response to enzyte. [/quote]

That’s funny because enzyte seems to be a poor attempt at ripping off TRIBEX.

So someone said “really soon” in december. I am putting off my order for SWOF waiting for this. I live in UK and only make 1 bulk order a year cause of shipping costs.

I don’t know if I should wait for this anaconda stuff, HELP!

EDIT: Nevermind, I can’t wait any longer. SWOF here I come.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
mallen5 wrote:
Anaconda is actually Biotest’s response to enzyte.

That’s funny because enzyte seems to be a poor attempt at ripping off TRIBEX.[/quote]

It’s a little-known fact, but actually Smiling Bob is TC, trying to earn a little money on the side.

what the heck is Anaconda supposed to be? T booster? GH booster?

You guys want to know when Anaconda will be released?

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
It’s a little-known fact, but actually Smiling Bob is TC, trying to earn a little money on the side.
[/quote]

Who the hell is Smiling Bob?

LR