Amanda Knox Acquited

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
I would still have a beautiful date with her involving dinner under the candlelight followed by rape.[/quote]

Well, this is the guy that did the raping.

Still up for that dinner?

[quote]Christine wrote:

I would still have a beautiful date with her involving dinner under the candlelight followed by rape.[/quote]

Well, this is the guy that did the raping.

Still up for that dinner?[/quote]

Opps. Forgot to attach picture.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
Meh, not even GAL worthy. People doing stupid shit in foreign lands gets way too much coverage. Too many problems here that should be the focus. Poverty, economic problems and my failure to bench 400 are more important.[/quote]

I admit that it is not nearly as worthy as discussing which is better: Breaking Bad or Dexter. (No contest, Breaking Bad easily wins and anyone who disagrees is an idiot.)

But it is more worthy than discussing silver necklaces.

(If anyone needs to know, I only wear platinum.)

I admit, I don’t know much about this case other than the news here tells me she is innocent.[/quote]clearly idiot means genius here.
[/quote]

Only if by genius, you mean drooling imbecile.[/quote] I’m a super genius, I totally understand. I’m also going to go ahead and throw Mad Men in here. Baller. PS, you clearly didn’t read my definitively thread closing comment in the other one.
[/quote]

I did. I just ignored you as you haven’t a clue as to what you are talking about. Dexter has no ‘air of confidence’.

You must have confused him with Gus.[/quote]Dexters gunhand wouldn’t shake in self doubt if he used guns. He’s like a shark going in for a kill. His lack of emotion and the necessary thought process behind his decisions do not equate under-confidence. The BB crew Magoo around, get lucky and hate themselves for it. Gus and his henchman are the only redeeming characters.
[/quote]

Dexter is a sociopath. Gus probably is too.

Sociopaths are not to be admired (unless you are an Ayn Rand fan). But most of us have empathy.

See, you are a drooling imbeciletwat. [/quote]
Figurative pussies are not to be admired. Gus is all business, his industry requires ruthless, expected and accepted practices. He certainly felt pain when his brother died. Dexter wins for striving to bring about positive change within himself, always admirable, sociopath or not.[/quote]

Dexter can’t bring about a positive change within himself. He is only self-confident when he is killing someone. Otherwise he is a big mess.

Walt and Jesse got in way over their heads and are trying to make the best of a bad situation while holding onto what humanity they have left. Much more interesting characters.

You are a drooling imbeciledonkeytwat.[/quote]
The tenacious struggle for improvement is always greater than a downward spiral. Failing will never be cool, entertaining tv aside.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
Meh, not even GAL worthy. People doing stupid shit in foreign lands gets way too much coverage. Too many problems here that should be the focus. Poverty, economic problems and my failure to bench 400 are more important.[/quote]

I admit that it is not nearly as worthy as discussing which is better: Breaking Bad or Dexter. (No contest, Breaking Bad easily wins and anyone who disagrees is an idiot.)

I admit, I don’t know much about this case other than the news here tells me she is innocent.[/quote]clearly idiot means genius here.
[/quote]

Only if by genius, you mean drooling imbecile.[/quote] I’m a super genius, I totally understand. I’m also going to go ahead and throw Mad Men in here. Baller. PS, you clearly didn’t read my definitively thread closing comment in the other one.
[/quote]

I did. I just ignored you as you haven’t a clue as to what you are talking about. Dexter has no ‘air of confidence’.

You must have confused him with Gus.[/quote]Dexters gunhand wouldn’t shake in self doubt if he used guns. He’s like a shark going in for a kill. His lack of emotion and the necessary thought process behind his decisions do not equate under-confidence. The BB crew Magoo around, get lucky and hate themselves for it. Gus and his henchman are the only redeeming characters.
[/quote]

Sociopaths are not to be admired (unless you are an Ayn Rand fan). But most of us have empathy.

Figurative pussies are not to be admired. Gus is all business, his industry requires ruthless, expected and accepted practices. He certainly felt pain when his brother died. Dexter wins for striving to bring about positive change within himself, always admirable, sociopath or not.[/quote]

Dexter can’t bring about a positive change within himself. He is only self-confident when he is killing someone. Otherwise he is a big mess.

Walt and Jesse got in way over their heads and are trying to make the best of a bad situation while holding onto what humanity they have left. Much more interesting characters.

The tenacious struggle for improvement is always greater than a downward spiral. Failing will never be cool, entertaining tv aside.[/quote]

How do you know they will fail? There is a whole other season left. Failing is not cool, but it’s a hella more interesting.

And Dexter doesn’t really want to improve. He only thinks he should because he knows that he is a sociopath.

A paranoid sociopath at that.

You are a drooling imbeciledonkeytwatfuckface.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The tenacious struggle for improvement is always greater than a downward spiral. Failing will never be cool, entertaining tv aside.[/quote]

How do you know they will fail? There is a whole other season left. Failing is not cool, but it’s a hella more interesting.

And Dexter doesn’t really want to improve. He only thinks he should because he knows that he is a sociopath.

You are a drooling imbeciledonkeytwatfuckface. [/quote]They may get the drug game but their failure is in becoming self loathing human beings. Dexter, on the other hand, is on a path of improvement regardless of motive. And he is very much human in the sense that he hides himself to protect his loved ones as he works on finding meaning for himself, inside himself. A truly noble ideal.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You are a drooling imbeciledonkeytwatfuckface. [/quote]They may get the drug game but their failure is in becoming self loathing human beings. Dexter, on the other hand, is on a path of improvement regardless of motive. And he is very much human in the sense that he hides himself to protect his loved ones as he works on finding meaning for himself, inside himself. A truly noble ideal.
[/quote]

Whateva!

Walt’s motivation was to provide for his family and now his motivation is to keep them alive. Sure, cooking meth probably wasn’t the smartest move, but it is something that he was good at.

The reason they have become self loathing is because they are not sociopaths.

Dexter doesn’t love anyone and everything he does is to protect himself.

You are a drooling imbeciledonkeytwatfuckfacecock.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whateva!

Walt’s motivation was to provide for his family and now his motivation is to keep them alive. Sure, cooking meth probably wasn’t the smartest move, but it is something that he was good at.

You are a drooling imbeciledonkeytwatfuckfacecock.[/quote]
Dexter has mentioned countless times that he wants to protect his family. Every time he almost gets caught, his first thoughts are Deb, his son, his dead ex. Walt took a path of self destruction intentionally when he very well could have had his treatments handled, leaving his family just fine. For a genius, he made a horrible, destructive move.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whateva!

Dexter has mentioned countless times that he wants to protect his family. Every time he almost gets caught, his first thoughts are Deb, his son, his dead ex. Walt took a path of self destruction intentionally when he very well could have had his treatments handled, leaving his family just fine. For a genius, he made a horrible, destructive move.[/quote]

I don’t buy it. If he really cared, he would stop killing.

I don’t think Walt was ever considered to be a genius. Just a good chemist. He made bad decisions, knows he made bad decisions and wants to make things right. I don’t believe Dexter wants to stop killing.

You are a drooling STDriddenimbeciledonkeytwatfuckfacecock.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whateva!

Dexter has mentioned countless times that he wants to protect his family. Every time he almost gets caught, his first thoughts are Deb, his son, his dead ex. Walt took a path of self destruction intentionally when he very well could have had his treatments handled, leaving his family just fine. For a genius, he made a horrible, destructive move.[/quote]

I don’t think Walt was ever considered to be a genius. Just a good chemist. He made bad decisions, knows he made bad decisions and wants to make things right. I don’t believe Dexter wants to stop killing.

You are a drooling STDriddenimbeciledonkeytwatfuckfacecock.[/quote]Vigilantism, especially with Dexters means for guilt certainty is greater than drug dealing as far as vices go. The fact that he kills killers is irrelevant. His journey of self knowledge and improvement are what make him rad. Walt is a spun out drug dealer who never needed to be. Any way you look at it, Dexter is the better man.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whateva!

You are a drooling STDriddenimbeciledonkeytwatfuckfacecock.[/quote]Vigilantism, especially with Dexters means for guilt certainty is greater than drug dealing as far as vices go. The fact that he kills killers is irrelevant. His journey of self knowledge and improvement are what make him rad. Walt is a spun out drug dealer who never needed to be. Any way you look at it, Dexter is the better man.
[/quote]

No, his journey of self improvement simply isn’t realistic. Like I said, he doesn’t want to improve, he only thinks he needs to improve.

Feeling guilt over fucking things up exponentially and frantically attempting to fix the shit-storm you created is much more real.

You are a drooling STDriddenimbeciledonkeytwatfuckfacecocksucker.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whateva!

[/quote]

No, his journey of self improvement simply isn’t realistic. Like I said, he doesn’t want to improve, he only thinks he needs to improve.

Feeling guilt over fucking things up exponentially and frantically attempting to fix the shit-storm you created is much more real.

You are a drooling STDriddenimbeciledonkeytwatfuckfacecocksucker.[/quote]I must say I identify with Dex’s obvious attempt at genuine growth over the BB crew being senseless retards. It’s good tv but all Walt needed was a simple life insurance plan like all other smart, middle class Americans. That he didn’t is unrealistic.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whateva!

[/quote]

You are a drooling STDriddenimbeciledonkeytwatfuckfacecocksucker.[/quote]I must say I identify with Dex’s obvious attempt at genuine growth over the BB crew being senseless retards. It’s good tv but all Walt needed was a simple life insurance plan like all other smart, middle class Americans. That he didn’t is unrealistic.
[/quote]

I don’t think that getting an insurance policy while having cancer is very realistic. He probably does have one, through his employment, but I doubt the the amount is very much. A couple of years wages at his teacher’s salary won’t last long. He was attempting to provide for his family long term.

Plus, he was given a death sentence. I don’t know how many people think all that logically after a cancer diagnosis. His cancer is only in remission now, it will most likely return.

You are a drooling STDriddenimbeciledonkeytwatfuckfacecocksuckingpussy.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

Edevus…? lol.

so, did she do it? Someone do the research for me and let me know.[/quote]

I’ve got the feeling that what I said about Casey Anthony is going to haunt me for a while.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whateva!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don’t think that getting an insurance policy while having cancer is very realistic. He probably does have one, through his employment, but I doubt the the amount is very much. A couple of years wages at his teacher’s salary won’t last long. He was attempting to provide for his family long term.

Plus, he was given a death sentence. I don’t know how many people think all that logically after a cancer diagnosis. His cancer is only in remission now, it will most likely return.

You are a drooling STDriddenimbeciledonkeytwatfuckfacecocksuckingpussy.[/quote]The life policy should’ve been in place already, before cancer, as a “responsible” family man such as Walt should’ve known he would die some day, some way. You can absolutely buy policies big enough to cover the itemized list he had. Dexter would not have allowed such detail to escape him. In fact, his drug business would have no doubt had fewer kinks if he had one. Death sentence or not, Walt really chose to degrade himself on his way out. He was still living as he chose his fall after all.

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
If her and Casey Anthony don’t team up to do commercials for a lawfirm or a bail bondsman I’ll poop in my hat.[/quote]

Let’s not lump a completely innocent girl in with that sociopath baby killer.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
The life policy should’ve been in place already, before cancer, as a “responsible” family man such as Walt should’ve known he would die some day, some way. You can absolutely buy policies big enough to cover the itemized list he had. Dexter would not have allowed such detail to escape him. In fact, his drug business would have no doubt had fewer kinks if he had one. Death sentence or not, Walt really chose to degrade himself on his way out. He was still living as he chose his fall after all.
[/quote]

Well, not everyone can be as perfect as you. Breaking bad isn’t for pussies, and Walt definitely wasn’t prepared. But, considering the whole mid-life crisis and cancer diagnosis, it really isn’t surprising.

I think that he has spent the first four seasons breaking bad and going to wind up either broken or on top of bad.

You are a drooling STDriddenimbeciledonkeytwatfuckfacecocksuckingpussyqueaf.

Christine,
If I ever need to insult someone, can I hire you?

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

Edevus…? lol.

so, did she do it? Someone do the research for me and let me know.[/quote]

Have not speant much time looking into it, but what I did read indicates that there is no clear evidence that she did it. Italian police and court seem to be a bunch of toolbags.

She knows what happened, she was probably in on it in some way, but what she didn’t know is how brutal the Italian justice system is. She was interogated for 56 hours straight, no sleep, no food, no water, nothing but an earful from the prosecutor. She had no lawyer present, and she spoke very little Italian at the time.

For any of you who think our justice system sucks, go fuck around in my homeland, and you will be crying for your 3 hots and a cot. You are guilty until proven innocent, and legal representation is for those who can afford it.

The prosecutor already had a reputation for completely creating cases out of fiction so I would not put any faith in what he presented. But, “if the glove don’t fit…” or in this case there is no evidence she was involved.

A guy (I believe the drug dealer involved) had already confessed to the killing before the case started but it was ignored so the case against Knox could proceed.

I think she was a pawn of the prosecutor.